Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Assassin's Creed III

I got stabbed numerous times, by the mean guards.

edit; this is what happens when you don't play anything forever and then just pick up AC where you left off. Best video game player.

Edited by Saowyn

one of those big longnecked turtleish dinosaur things attacked me in FF13 because I ran into it without realizing... how, I'm not quite sure xd.png

TF2: Headshot'd. Twice in a row. Cuz I was standin' around like a bloody idiot.

My partner was killed while I was battling King Fury in Okamiden (and that meant it was game over.) I was like, NOOO YOU KILLED KUROW! sad.gif My poor darling Kurow...

God damn Forsworn Summoner and her God damn ice spikes! Two ice spikes to the chest (I'M LEVEL 15!) and I'm flying off into a rock! /table flip

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time:

Tried to recruit Kecleon. ._.

Recently I've fallen off a building with Ezio in Assassin's Creed and gotten trampled by a Barroth in Monster Hunter Tri.

Neither are deaths I would wish upon anyone.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time:

Tried to recruit Kecleon. ._.

Tried to STEAL from Kecleon.

Super Smash Bros: Brawl

By having fun in multiplayer mode and repeatedly sacrifice myself to The Slug on the Pikmin stage xd.png

TF2: When teams are switched, I often forget I switch sides. First, I stood next to an enemy soldier who immediately killed me. Then, I walked towards an enemy sentry. I was wondering why it was shooting me. *facepalm*

I walked on a spring which pushed me into a beetle that was flying above me. And yes that beetle hurt.

Got slaughtered by a Giant Angry Zombie after deliberately putting zombie brains in a crucible. Fun times.