Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Don't Starve: Deerclops. -.-

Minecraft: I was teleported to someone and fell straight into lava. *grumblegrumble*Kipzin' griefers...*grumblegrumble*

Blood and Glory

The first time I forgot how to play and I had to take the tutorial so like the second time I played the game one of the man caught me while i was not looking. ninja.gif

Skyrim:

I put the dificulty to Master just to see what would happen.... nothing exciting happened so I started running around. I ran off a cliff, into a Forsworn camp with at least 20 Forsworn and got mugged by 13 of them that were all congrigated in one spot for some reason xd.png

I got creeper'd. I thought Gem armor could withstand them but apparently, its still an instant kill if the creeper is supercharged.

I fell into a giant revine and died, then I respawned and put lava everywhere on creative.

Then I tried to high-five a creeper, not my best idea...

Oh, Minecraft.

WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME!

Handyman punched me off the side of Columbia in Bioshock Infinite ;[ How anyone can get the "Heartbreaker" achievement baffles me.

I was killed by a Live Lava on Dragon Quest yesterday. A Live Lava! Really?! I mean, I thought I was WAY past their level... I was on multiplayer so I didn't have my beloved healer there to help me, I guess. Still embarrassing... DANG YOU SENTINENT LAVA-BLOB! mad.gif

Edit: It was Dragon Quest IX if anyone wanted to know...

Edited by dracopenguin

I was erased by Leo Cantus/Sho ten times or something before finally remembering that he teleported if the stylus touched him on TWEWY. I was also killed by a bear on Wolf Quest and accidentally starved myself on Warriors: Untold Tales.

Edited by SoiledLove

Skyrim:

I was solely playing the game to enjoy the scenery since it was raining sheets outside and really cold. So I was running, gazing at the mountain tops and sky and what happens next? I find myself flying off a cliff. I actually went pretty far for just running... and the fall obviously killed me. My body continued on even farther before the game decided to have enough of watching a body get thrown down a hill and restart.

The last time I remember dying well enough was when I was fighting some guys in Bioshock Infinite and they pushed me off the edge.

Or because of some handman guy somewhere... I hate those guys ._.

Edited by EmoDuck598

in skyrim i died when the horse i was riding got pushed,no,nudged off a tall cliff by a wolf.

When I played L.A. Noire and was chasing the suspect.. I ran too fast and fell from the roof. Poor Phelps :')

In Terraria, a few days ago... blown up by a random explosives trap in a cave. Again. It's not funny anymore ;_;

Ok, it is. Just a little.

Edited by Light Concorde

I got squished by a giant rock-monkey in Phantasy Star Online 2. ><

I got squished by the huge-footed Raging Long Legs on Pikmin 2.

Got stomped to death by a big monster in Tera