Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

I play Skyrim aaaaaaaaall the time on PC and PS4. Recently, things got a little crazy during a fight with a Frost Dragon. I used the Unrelenting Force shout, and accidentally engaged a bunch of bandits in combat. Then, while running away from 5 bandits and an angry dragon, I ran straight into three Ice Wolves and a Snow Sabre Cat. The uh, Dragonborn didn't survive... Also, I lost my horse. -.-

40 minutes ago, SapphireConstella said:

I play Skyrim aaaaaaaaall the time on PC and PS4. Recently, things got a little crazy during a fight with a Frost Dragon. I used the Unrelenting Force shout, and accidentally engaged a bunch of bandits in combat. Then, while running away from 5 bandits and an angry dragon, I ran straight into three Ice Wolves and a Snow Sabre Cat. The uh, Dragonborn didn't survive... Also, I lost my horse. -.-

Those Snow Sabre Cats are real horse killers!

I play Skyrim too and when I was riding through the snowy mountains one of those cats killed my horse and my poor charakter fell down the hillside and died too. 😕

Yeah... probably not going to rely on bots... Tank wiped the team quite a lot of times. Just due to trivial mistake, argh.

Idk if it counts as dying, but yesterday a tarantula attacked me on ACNL. xD Tried to run away to town hall but he caught me. >.>'

Terraria. We called Ichor Stickers a lot of bad names that much, we infamously called the Crimson bad name too.

Destroyer battle - A lot of stupid deaths. Mostly because of Destroyers ridiculous HP and damage.

Hollow Knight. King Nightmare Grimm is a terror that I will celebrate with flowers and candy when I finally take him down.

Another Horizon:  Zero Dawn death, or deaths as it were.

TRIPLE FROSTCLAWS.

Been playing on the hardest difficult, and the fight at the end of the Challenge against Aratak was very hard.  For those who don't know, frostclaws are bear-like machines with ice-based attacks.  They are very large and strong, and surprisingly fast.  Most annoyingly they have a homing attack that causes massive ice spikes under Aloy.  It is hard to dodge even with only one frostclaw.  With three of them trying it at the same time it was killer.  Although Aratak was also fighting them, he quite frankly wasn't much use with his ice-based weapon(he was very useful though in the fireclaw fight later).

Skyrim. 

Went to help the Companions tackle the Giant outside of Whiterun and hit one of them by accident. The whole group turned on me. 

Edited by Fortune86

Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

I got stupidly smashed by a train. Just wanted to get to the baddies on the other side of tracks when a sudden train appeared and I had absolutely no time to react :'D

Left 4 Dead 2 - Hunters aren't a joke, nor is wasting a fine piece of aggro drawer.

Thankfully, after the death, I had no other deaths.

Got shot in the head by someone who obviously can't handle his daddy issues. And I just wanted to see what happens if I miss the deadline of a Palace. Poor Joker.

Stunned by a small bug, crushed to death by a large fire sword tail dragon

Monster hunter

Hollow Knight, Godsmaster DLC. I can't get past the first pantheon thanks to Brooding Mawlek, who is horrible and must die!

Bloodborne. Got my butt whupped by an old man with a big axe.

Started a new file on Botw. Took an ice keese to the head right before the last shrine of the Plateau.

Edited by Stardews
Typo

Got stabbed by a serial killer and hung in Town of Salem. Also got shot through walls in Iron Sight cause the game is broken lol.