Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

I got blown over an ice mine in DA:I. Thankfully, I was wearing an amulet that resurrected me. 

Two words - Bloodborne Dogs.

By a cluster of endermini's in a modified game of Minecraft during a thunderstorm.

Playing TTT in Gmod with 2 of my friends. They always kill me every round for some reason, they never trust me. I don't know why lol. Also got killed by a Werewolf I think it was in Town of Salem.

So, one of the things I love about Bloodborne is that you learn something new every playthrough. For example, on my fourth run and I didn't know the NPC you can summon for the fight with Ebrietas will use the Choir Bell to heal you if you are low on health.

Five seconds later, I learned that Ebrietas can eat you :mellow: Probably one of the most unpleasant deaths my poor Hunter has gone through.

Even with a full guard and barrier active, I still got one-shotted by a giant throwing a rock in DA:I. 

Didn't realize my core power was out in Slime Rancher and dropped in the water when trying to jet pack to another island.

Trying to recruit Archangel.  Was careless when trying to close the last door and got rushed by varren, vorcha, and krogan all at once.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Froze to death trying to reach a treasure chest halfway up a mountain. 

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen ~ PS4

Ran into the twin Ogres in the Wilted Forest. Managed to get one down to half health before getting drop kicked off the cliff and into the river. Didn't have the HP to survive the fall.

umm....Crashed the Regalia in FFXV while trying to take off and while trying to land. Cindy rigged it to kill me, I know she did. Screw it I'll just drive! XD 

Got bitten and turned into a Malkav, Sire was promptly killed and then after passing through the tutorial was shot and killed by a police officer. Best way to start a Vampire play through.

Discovered the Museum of Tibian Art.

Went exploring - nothing there except lifeless exhibitions from all over Tibia.

Went downstairs, explored ...

Left the computer to get some tea. Returned to see something spawning, but couldn't run fast enough.

Died at Level 14 by an animated guzzlemaw .

Seems to be some kind of trap for AFKing.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I keep taking an angry, spear-toting fish lady to the face. I mean, I'm a horrible monster and all, but that spear is pointy.

Path of Exile - more ways than I can count, but the most spectacular was trying (and failing) to correctly predict the mechanics of Act 5 Kitava.  Hubs and I died about 20 times altogether.

• Another Junkrat went out of his way to waste his ultimate just to kill me (he was angry at me because of how many times I killed him)
  • I tried to fly to Pharah as Mercy and got caught on a wall and got shot
  • As Torbjorn I was too busy trying to fix my turret to pay attention to that one Reaper
  • A Pharah used her ultimate and shot at me first because I was Mercy and I got launched into the air
  • I was McCree and I walked towards the payload from behind cover and didn't see Bastion till it was too late
  • Scatter arrow

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen ~ PS4

Opened a Maneater chest and my Pawns just stood there and watched me get eaten.

Some pair of butt **** dragons that appeared out of nowhere when I was up north in Skyrim. They destroyed me. Never seen that kind of dragon before and I get not one but two spawn on top of me.

Edited by TerraAnne

Warframe.

Had a capture mission

Practically bulldozed through their camp, ignoring all other enemies (even the super tough "bombers"), hoping to get it over and done with.

Didn't last 10 seconds doing that.

Played through all the bad endings. That's like, what, 2-3 deaths?

Persona 5

Got ambushed by 5 enemies in an early Palace, and they were resistant to everything I had. XD

Star Ocean 5

I keep getting taken out in Northern Sohma by Envious Invidiads. I'm like level 45, I've already killed the main boss, and those blue squirrel things still hand me my butt on a plate.

Shadow of War- Got surrounded by 3 different captains and one was able to stab me in the gut and killed me since i was not able to get away