Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

By fireball I think. All I know was it was wizard-y and exploded.

Been playing a ton of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirt on my n3DS lately. Latest death was to Greed because I'm too lazy to read where blood tears are going.

I've also died to boom flies more than I'd like to explain.

Starbound..

I was just trying to get some items and I fell into lava... Then I tried to get my items again, and I got killed by a monster.

The Ship.

I got beat down with a mannequin arm.....that sounded less dirty in my head.

Fallout 4.

Hancock found a fatman from somewhere and decided to try it out on a radroach at point blank.

many deaths while playing borderlands: the pre-sequel

mostly from driving off cliffs i didn't see, and once from falling through a rock i thought was solid into lava

Fallout 4

Game froze while running towards Greenetech. Tried to go from the other direction, character froze and I was slowly beaten to death by Mirelurks.

Starbound. Not watching my health. It doesn't have a low health warning.

Planetside 2. Being in a vehicle as it blows up. I didn't bail in time.

Guild Wars 2:

Special Event time at the moment for the Super Adventure Box.

The Super Adventure Box is a a special game inside the game and the graphics are pixels like Minecraft and the music is 8-bit and jumping around and jumping and jumping...

You can feed certain cats at certain points with specific food to have a cute cat inside the instanced map that represents the home of your character.

And bringing this piranha to the 'cat' inside that game is jumping into your death againg and again... dry.gifsad.gif This piranha is jumping out of your hands every few seconds and then you have to jump precisely or you lost the piranha and have to start again from a checkpoint that is not near the piranha or the cat. *screaming in frustation*

and a link to one of the many videos just so you can imaging my nightmare:

Edited by Tigerkralle

Nier Automata... I didn't realize until it was too late that the screaming robots where suicide bombers...

Etrian Odyssey 2 - I got cornered by an FOE Raptor who one-hit-killed my party one by one unsure.gif

I had an hilarious death last night while playing Persona 5.

Used a powerful physical move against an enemy that could repel them. Ended up getting murdered by my own attack.

Why was that funny? The battlemusic. I died just as the lyrics "You'll never see it coming" were being sang.

Dragon's Dogma

Fours times I've beaten this game, four times I have smited the titular Dragon. Not once did it use a one-hit kill move.

Until now. My poor Arisen got barbecued.

L4D2

Spitted on by Spitter ~ got poisoned then a Jockey slapped me and teammate threw a Molotov and burned me alive :L

Good that I had defibrilator.

Just got and started Bloodborne. Left the clinic, tried to b-slap a guy with an axe. In hindsight, I was asking for that axe being introduced to my face xd.png

Clipped through the ground during a speed sequence, plunging into the void below.

My friend made me play Sonic Boom.

Breath of the Wild.

I was handling the first round of red Bokoblins and Moblins just fine. Then I was swarmed from behind by their reinforcements, Black Bokoblins and Black Moblins.

Bloodborne again. I got stuck on a tombstone in the Father Gascoigne fight and promptly got my hide handed to me.

Edit; If I wasn't trying to do a "Good Hunter" run, Djura woulda got booted straight off that tower when I finally got up there dry.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

The Isle.

Finished a trike body as an acro and got T-rekted by a t-rex...

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Larxene! Just WTF girl?! Stop multiplying! You're making Sephiroth look like a fair fight! Jeez! blink.gif

Bloodborne again. I have been quoting Samuel L. Jackson a lot today, thanks to the Forbidden Woods. I hate snakes.

Edited by CharonDusk

Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts

Was doing the quest for the Yao Guai Gauntlet, and I get swarmed by three Yao Guai and three Giant Cazadores that randomly spawned. I wasn't even to the part with the Ghost of She yet.