Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Lord of the Rings Online -- I was in Minas Tirith and I had to get some flowers for a healing salve somewhere near Harlond past the Southern Gates of the Rammas Echor. Orcs were swarming behind the gates. I defeated many orcs in the area in the past but this time, I just wanted to pick the flowers and be over with it. So, I got on my fastest mount and ran across the massive orc camp. By the time I was where I had to be, the orcs would probably give up the chase anyway. But no. I lost my way around the orc camp and ran in circles until there was a legion of orcs at my tail. Soon enough, I was surrounded and defeated. laugh.gif

Skyrim:

Wasn't being careful in Tel Mythrin and fell off the platform instead of floating down. I went splat.

BioShock Infinite, consistently died by falling off of the floating buildings. shouldn't there be a fence or something

Warframe. Kuva Scorch showed up out of nowhere and sprayed me with their ridiculously damaging aimbot flamethrower before I even realized what happened.

Fallout 4. How long has it been since I have died? I've been blown up by raiders, recently got blown up by a super mutant suicider. I died SO many times facing the Mechanists robots in their lair.

ARK Survival Evolved. I am playing with a friend on our own server and of course we are in a tribe together. So we were wondering if we could kill each other even though we are tribemates. She pulled out her shotgun and shot me down. The last times before that I was probably killed by a wild Carno (because I get always killed by Carnos) or accidently jumped off of a Pteranodon midflight (because I am dumb and like to desperately search for lost Pteranodons).

Flying Regalia and light polls don't mix. sleep.gif;

In Disney Infinity, I got stomped around by AT-ATs. I was trying so hard to loop around their legs with the Hoth ship, but it wouldn't work, for some reason. It gives you the option to climb the AT-ATs and take them out like that, but then they start stomping at you. Games like this can be very forgiving with deaths, but I still failed the mission. ;-;

Forgot to reapply my barrier while fighting the Fereldan Frostback in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Got pushed over a cliff within 5 seconds of play in a 1v1 duel during the For Honor closed beta.

I was fighting a bot.

OTL

Dead Space, it ain't the Necromorphs you got to worry about, oh no. It's the environment and your own stupidity. I was in the middle of a fight so I didn't hear the warning about the broken gravity panels.

Naturally, upon coming across one, my curiosity kicked in and I decided "Let's walk into it, for science and loot!" because it reminded me of other games that had jump panels to secret areas.

Not doing that again. dry.gif

And don't even get me started on that "place the beacon on the asteroid" mission. Those rings became my mortal enemy.

On WC:UT, I was using the rouge setup file and was wandering around looking for prey then got killed by clan cats...

Never go out as a rouge when u have low health is my lesson that day.

Revival smile.gif

In WC:UT, I was battling ShadowClan, y'know. I was getting low health, but forgot to run away and kept attacking and using skills. Then I died.

Also in WC:UT, this one was a long time ago. I was a rogue, without any help, and VERY nervous. I was in an area that had barely any prey or water. And I tried to do things, but after a while, I died. RIP.

Fallout 4: During The Gauntlet(the beginning of Nuka World), the hall with the cymbal banging monkey and the ridiculous amount of turrets. Next time through I just shot the monkey before they activated.

I was REALLY glad I had the stealth perk that made me not set off floor traps. Who know how many times I would've dies otherwise.

Edited by Nectaris

Fallout 4: During The Gauntlet(the beginning of Nuka World), the hall with the cymbal banging monkey and the ridiculous amount of turrets. Next time through I just shot the monkey before they activated.

I was REALLY glad I had the stealth perk that made me not set off floor traps. Who know how many times I would've dies otherwise.

I tried to do that with Dogmeat...

Monster Hunter Generations

Remembering Glavenus actually has some big ol' lethal hitbox on the tail during this ONE move, this one minimal-startup-really-fast move...

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't use a half-armoured cat.

Dishonored

rode a forcefield-proof train cart through a forcefield -- forgot i was supposed to ride inside the train cart.

I tried to do that with Dogmeat...

I did it with him too. I don't know if it was a glitch, the perk affected him too, or what happened, but miraculously he never set off a single trap. I brought him along because I didn't want to worry about my companion's approval/disapproval.

I did it with him too. I don't know if it was a glitch, the perk affected him too, or what happened, but miraculously he never set off a single trap. I brought him along because I didn't want to worry about my companion's approval/disapproval.

Normally I spot and disarm traps before he reaches them, but in that one case I missed about three and he beat me to them T-T

On Topic: Killed the Mirelurk Queen! xd.png

Died to baby Mirelurk zerg rush.