Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Super Meat Boy: turned to a splatter on the wall by saw blades. Many times.

GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony, randomly starting beating someone up, two guys (dressed exactly like him) joined in the fight.

Skyrim;

... Was too close to a mammoth.

I visited the Giant's Space Program (aka he hit me with his club and whheeeeeeeeeeeee I went flying!)

Skyrim;

I have a mod to make the game harder, it's about hypothermia. If you're in snow, you slowly freeze if you're not near a fire. Same case for lakes in colder climates or lakes/rivers at night... I was about to enter Windhelm (snowy city) and boom, I'm dead D:

Good mod though. Frostfall.

Black Mesa- The tentacles in Blast Pit. I'd throw a grenade to the other side of the silo, they'd turn around a couple seconds later, I'd try to CRAWL past so they wouldn't hear me, and suddenly they know where I am right at that moment, and I'm dead about halfway to the ladder. I actually had much better luck making a run for it.

TF2- blown into smithereens by an uber-charged Soldier bot in the Mann Vs Machine mode. Totally worth it, though, to kill the robot Medic.

I tried Hardcore mode in Minecraft, and my first day was going splendid... before I walked into an unloaded part, fell in a ravine and died. xd.png

Another time I jumped off a jungle tree, hoping to land in a pool of water I'd made especially for that. Of course I landed on the very edge of it and died, losing my 50+ levels in the process mad.gif

WoW ~ PvP-ing with my lvl 60 DK (Not good considering there were tons of 64 OP Classes) and then my baby brother comes over to me. He starts crying. So I have to stop and pick him up. I am still alive, but some Horde are running after me. I was about to get back to the Stables where other Alliance were... My Brother throws the keyboard. -.-

Mario 3D Land; The Special World. Forgot what level, but I fell far off a loft that swings back and forth numerous times.

Playing WoW on my Horde Feral Druid, and I was running next to a path with a sheer cliff. My mom comes in and asks me something while my finger is still on the button, and I'm not looking.

Suffice it to say I look back and I had fallen maybe 200 feet down to the ground below. xd.png Don't text and drive, and always let go of the button, kids. x3

A big red Drake messed me up, lmao! In my defense, they have like 7 bars of health, a only one weak spot on their chest, and have enough intellect to get their own subtitles. >w>

( Dragon's Dogma )

A big red Drake messed me up, lmao! In my defense, they have like 7 bars of health, a only one weak spot on their chest, and have enough intellect to get their own subtitles. >w>

( Dragon's Dogma )

What level were you at?

I accidentally trigged the super drake fight when I was at half health and recovery itemless. It didn't help that my Pawn decided to wander off half way through the encounter.

What level were you at?

I accidentally trigged the super drake fight when I was at half health and recovery itemless. It didn't help that my Pawn decided to wander off half way through the encounter.

Level 38, FFF. It was at night and I decided that monsters wouldn't notice me without a lantern, and I saw some odd shape moving in the fading light.

I thought it was a Chimera. ._.

LOL, awww. All my pawns were at half health because they were on a constant death roll (and I decided that giving them potent greenwarish would be a waste) and once they were gone, I was finished. D: I really hate triggering super bosses when I'm not ready. D: *pats*

In inFAMOUS I died by jumping off a bridge and somehow went through the river and was falling through nothing

Again, on WoW, lvl-ing my 36 Gnome Warrior. I dont know why, but she was in the middle of Northrend (Probably my sisters logged into her while I was eating, then logged out and went back into my main character so I wouldn't notice... I dont ever log out all the way -.-). 20 lvl 70 mobs are rushing at me. I had to get a GM to help me leave. -.-

Oh I've got one. x3

I was playing Skyrim and climbing up this mountain while riding my horse. However when I got to the top I dismounted and quickly remounted the horse. This, for some reason, caused the horse (with me on it) to go shooting up in the air, fly off the peak of the mountain, hover for a few seconds randomly in the sky, then crash to a hilarious death. xd.png

Level 38, FFF. It was at night and I decided that monsters wouldn't notice me without a lantern, and I saw some odd shape moving in the fading light.

I thought it was a Chimera. ._.

LOL, awww. All my pawns were at half health because they were on a constant death roll (and I decided that giving them potent greenwarish would be a waste) and once they were gone, I was finished. D: I really hate triggering super bosses when I'm not ready. D: *pats*

I never give my Pawns healing items because they go through them like candy. It's much easier to just revive them.

Enemies can see you with or without lanterns.

Another DD death. Trundling through the Everfall when I come across Giant Undead and ghost thingies (Phantasms? IDK). Was fighting the a Giant Undead when I got possessed. My Pawn was too busy looting corpses to help me D:

((PS. My Pawn is currently a LvL 141 Mage. If you want friend me and rent him for free. It seems to be only me he misbehaves for lol.))

Heroes of Might and Magic III: In the Wake of Gods. Lost to the enemy hero, who had 5 unit stacks (levels 2-6) from Tower, around 350 skeletons and 2 Shadow Dragons (!). Had with me 10 Holy Phoenixes and a lot of Centaur Captains (not including 17 level commander and Max-leveled unupgraded Hydra...) Still lost (even with my magic), because enemy hero knew IMPLOSION. And enough mana to spam it.

this was right now in World of Warcraft: i was on the zepplin(airship) from orgrimmir to thunderbluff......and i accadently.........walked off the zepplin(airship)

League of Legends. Was playing a 2v2 in Summoner's Rift. Malphite and Shyvana Bots stunned me and killed me(I was playing Tristana)