Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Valkyrie Profile 2: Running around the Surts Volcano Caverns I got Big Splashed and Fire Lanced to Death

Guild Wars 2: Got well roasted by the fire elemental boss in the Thaumanova Reactor. -Suffice to say, that was more like a chain of deaths. Six people = not the ideal number for taking that thing on. (Especially when some of them haven't figured out you have to stay mobile so they wind up dying every few seconds.)

Well, i've killed off Nathan and Elena a ridiculous amount of ways because I suck at the game. I've gotten Elena assassinated. I've blown then both up with bombs. I've ran Nathan directly into a firefight.

Well, i've killed off Nathan and Elena a ridiculous amount of ways because I suck at the game. I've gotten Elena assassinated. I've blown then both up with bombs. I've ran Nathan directly into a firefight.

My personal favourite is throwing a grenade only to have it bounce of a wall or something and land right next to Nate...

I've just died on Escape Plan (again). Didn't drop through the hole before the gears squished Larg.

Red tiles flung through the air and slamming into me

Being trapped in a fiery cage

getting caught in a fiery tornado, being flung backwards by it, then foolishly running back to it

(Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, battling Iron Imprisoner IV)

Being stabbed through the heart and flung into the air

Health being drained and pulled towards the enemy

Slashed away at by multiple clones of the enemy

Time stopped and the enemy killed me

Attacked by three fiery tornadoes

(Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Mysterious Figure)

Tackled by a weird frog thing

(Phantasy Star Portable 2, open mission)

Golden Sun 2

Hadn't played in a long time and went to kill the Doom Dragon, totally forgetting that I hadn't trained my team nor gotten my last summons on this playthrough yet. It pretty much spammed Cruel Ruin on me and I died in three turns xd.png

Tales of the Abyss

Had the brilliant idea of trying to fight against Nebilim in Unknown mode. And my party members had the brilliant idea of following me closely while she casted Indignation.

LoZ: Skyward Sword

Left with only a heart on Beedle's floating island and forgot that your bird doesn't come catch you in midair when it is night.

DMC

Got impaled several times by a faust because i switched to gunslinger instead of royal guard

Was sat on and eaten by bagon because i dropped my controller

AC3

was hiding in a blend group for my target and walked up to them trying to poison, instead i threw a smoke bomb, they used an animus shield because they were after my peruser, my peruser threw a smoke bomb stunned my target then poisoned me, and as i was trying to poison my target someone else threw a smoke bomb and killed my target for me...then i died

i should have just killed him instead xd.png

I was messing around in Resident Evil 6 as Leon. So I planted a remote bomb when I was in the green, but later I got knocked into dying status. So I blew it up. I was on top of the bomb.

Was playing me some runescape >.> Had no armour or food and got mobbed by a wizard that poisoned me and about 5 giant rats. Was already about half health from other things and I died rather quickly.

In Ocarina of Time, I jumped down a cliff onto a platform in the middle of a lake of hot lava. That went totally fine, but then I couldn't figure out how to get back off without jumping in the middle of the lake of hot lava.

Edited by ardeo

Got blown up in Virtue's Last Reward because I couldn't find the last bomb in time.

I died on Mabinogi 3 times

-Run over by a sand worm the ancient

-accidentally dropped an adv. pass to a dungeon instead of a normal pass. I swear, the monster sneezed and I died ._.

-overwhelmed by a horde of zombies

Lots if time in Harry Potter DH 1(deathly hallows part 1)

killed by nagini(you know whos horcrux snake), death eaters and snatchers.

Testing out the game I'm making. Went to make sure a boss was correctly powered... o.o nope. laugh.gif WAAAAY overpowered! Guess I should probably fix that?

Testing out the game I'm making. Went to make sure a boss was correctly powered... o.o nope. laugh.gif WAAAAY overpowered! Guess I should probably fix that?

That sounds awesome!

Skyrim: Accidentally fell off a cliff when trying to get a good view.

Was playing Deathmatch in AC3 with 4 other people. By the end of it, I said "That wasn't Deathmatch that was Death to Kanaye."

Kills - Two (Poisons kept getting stolen)

Deaths- Eleven. Didn't even know you could die eleven times! I kept respawning in front of my new killer.

Monster Hunter Tri: Being a clust ammo spammer against Alatreon, it started to fly and used its thunder claws... no mercy against my poor little character.

ACIII, on a viewpoint thought I would take a leap of faith, turned out the leaf pile was too far away so I ended up falling to my death instead.