Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

So much nether death in MC yesterday, but the worst...

I was in the nether sniping pigmen for gold, I thought I killed one and went to collect the drops. I couldn't find the drops for some reason, but I did find an angry pigman.

Okami: Jumped and my nunchuck fell, making me fly-dodge off the screen in the Windmill city... where you can fall off.... it was interesting.

Skyrim: I was flying around on a dragon... said dragon decided to land in the middle of nowhere instead of where I wanted it to land. Wolves, angry Forsworn, some guard dude who didn't belong anywhere, an angry fire mage battling an angry frost mage, some crazed Necormancer and a dog all decided to attack me while the dragon flew off. So I learned that you can't rightly control the things and they leave you after ticking all the things in the world off so much that they want to kill you.

Needless to say, I kill that dragon when I reloaded the save. I would've at least expected some of those to be all like "he tried to burn us!! Kill the scaled beast!" but no. They all charged at me.

Tales of Graces at the part where you fight Richard's Uncle.

(It's sad cuz this fight isn't even that hard and I've died four times already)

Dragon Age II.

When that horde of fanatics come after you and you try to save the Qunaris...

Skyrim: A giant fireball to the body. Stage 4 Vamprisim and a starting on heavy armor is not a good time to fight fire mages.

Breath of Fire 3: ...I forgot to swap out my Flame Sword for something else when I was auto-battling some Lava Men...Healed/powered them up each hit before I realized it and got roasted.

Fell off a jump spot in assassins creed 2 because I couldn't find where I was supposed to land.

I have recently died 7 imaginary times in real life(this happens when someone says I killed you to me, or if I say I'm dead.) the most recent video game death was I think kingdom rush.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Alice: Madness Returns:

I was facing the final boss and I almost beat it but I died from a stupid little attack that took what was left of my health. sad.gif

Bunch of monkeys attacked me suddenly and I couldn't handle all of them. Health went to zero and that's it :'')

i died recently by playing Halo 3, i just get killed by brutes and jackals, and don't get me started on the Scarabs.......

A Forsworn Briarheart. The guy was ridiculously strong, even at level 39 and with dragon aspect he killed me in one blow. I eventually figured out to use Bend Will on him and then sneak attack him while he was still friendly. Killed HIM in one blow, which kind of emphasized how strangely powerful his attack was.

Legendary - I was smashed by a train, because I accidentaly landed on track while I was movig backwards and trying to shoot a Fire Drake.

went to find my friends and was attacked by a girl gone crazy with an axe

Edited by Arveldir

.........I tried to do halo 4 campaign challenges......dawn and composer on legendary (succeeding of coarse, but very stressful)........