Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

I believe it was a Super Bad*** Skeleton that killed me last.

Playing the new Tiny Tina DLC from Borderlands 2. I highly recommend it, so far it's been a lot of fun.

On Guild Wars 2 I decided to jump off a tower and it was higher than I realized. Fortunately I had landed practically on top of another player, so she revived me.

Jumped into a ravine on Death Mountain. Near the cave entrance of where the Gorons live coming from Kakariko Village.

A Geth Prime shot me while i was in cover fro ACROSS THE MAP. ME3 online, woot!

Oh, you know, having your neck snapped many times in just a few short minutes...Landing on your back wrong....Getting kicked into the walls...The normal stuff.

(Ninja bunnies in Overgrowth, hooary. Beautiful game.)

Well, I got pecked to death by a Tallbird, then revived only to be torn apart by hounds.

Gotta love Don't Starve.

Erm, I wound up falling through the Skyscraper District/Pharaoh Park area several times today, wound up getting a game over, and had to re-start about a half-an-hour's worth of progress. sleep.gif (Jet Set Radio Future)

As a tanker mage who is always in risk, died tanking like 60 goblin warriors, while my party members messed up (and the healer was lagging, awesome). - Kalonline

Decided to get rid of those Zombie Pigmen in the Nether, before I accidentally hit them while digging. All right, they were really really strong and my plan wasn't fool proof. - Minecraft

Died because my team in Dota 2 failed a moment. I am the initiator and disabler, but instead of backing me up when they saw the other team, they ran in the other directions, leaving me 1vs5.

ES Oblivion- Getting ready to lay siege on Kvatch. We walked into the front gate and found that the game had somehow spawned everything twice. We all died in a zerg rush of scamps.

Ah you know, exploring a dwemer ruin full of bandits that want to kill you, or lava that you fall in you die, that sort of stuff when you play morrowind(i died a couple of times thanks to bandits)

in State of Decay. going hulk with a two hander, then i got attacked by a feral, and i went out in a blaze of glory (achievement unlocked).

In Portal 2, I fell into the Goo due to brainderp and in Super Mario Galaxy I got sucked in a black hole as I slipped of an edge...

Minecraft I decided in voltz to try to disable a antimatter missile I did it let's say incorrectly and then tnt and ender missiles landed it was not good at all

Died at the hands of a G-Rank Barroth, after being charged head on, swiped with a tail, stunned and finally smacked on the head with a glob of mud.

I was doing the bit in KH1 where Oogie turns into his manor and usually I have my party members keep my HP in check but apparently I wasn't paying attention and they were out of MP or something and a heartless must have hit me hard with something on low-ish health because I suddenly just died without even hearing my HP make the alarm sound. I wasn't really looking all I know is that I died randomly.

I was embarrassed.

Edited by Switch

On Skyrim i rode my horse up a mountain then i jumped down. My horse can't fly and neither can I.

Also on Assassins creed i jumped off the top of a church and failed to grab the ledge i was aiming for, I'm sorry Ezio!

This is all from yesterday...

Tales of Vesperia: 5th and Final Battle against Zagi, I died by his mystic arte (I was on the ex game with unknown mode on)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: I mysteriously died in the Water Temple, Twice

Skyrim: Miraak...

Oblivion: Sheogorath, I accidently hit him with my sword and then he blasted me with some magic and the next thing I know, I am falling out of the sky

Grand Fantasia: Demon of the White Ruins

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords 25th Anniversary Edition: Vaati... 5 times..

I am done listing my pitiful deaths ;-;