Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Jak 2: Got blown up. Stupid plug-the-eco-wells mission.

But the Jetboard is so much fun.

FFXIII - died from that death attack from the ceith

Runescape - frozen computer just before i got to a safe spot while safe spotting automatons. Didn't lose all my stuff cause i spawned in ardy and ran back to my grave after restarting my computer and logging back on.

GMOD: I slipped on a banana peel, got propelled into a stack of rainbow colored cardboard boxes, exploded with boomer puke on impact and fell on a pile of ragdoll orangutans that were on fire.

RDR: Accidentally drew my gun in the saloon in Armadillo. Someone shot me, I shot him back, and then the posse was on my arse. From then on, I proceeded to get shot down. Sigh. IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT. There goes a good $200 or so worth of bird feathers, down the drain.

Died three times playing on Hard in Digital Devil Saga Avatar Tuner 2. The game is brutal. I got sneak attacked by enemies and they got three crits on me -- six shots and my party was just ended. Nothing I could do.

In Assassin's Creed for the iPhone: Missed a jump and landed in the water. The controls of that game are seriously messed up. dry.gif

Mountain Lion in a narrow cave mauls me to death in Oblivion.

I just can seem to do enough damage before it is all up on me.

In State of Decay I have reset the game so many time from losing leveled up characters to Big 'Uns, Ferals, hordes and infestations. Haven't died from a rotter yet.

Dragon Nest

My guild and i tried to 5 man an 8 man nest (Sea dragon for those who know the game)

basically on this level of the nest you have 8 rocks elevated up you have like 5 seconds to get on a rock when lava starts flooding the stage and if anyone (even ded ghost players) are sharing a rock the whole team gets KO'd

well long story short when the lava came two of our officers had managed to get turned around and couldnt remember what rock was theirs and they both jumped on 12'oclock rock and we all got whiped...

Edited by blackwlof

Well uh, in the Sims 3, I uh... Died from eating a jelly bean.... You guys can't top that tongue.gif

Assassin's Creed. Got swarmed by guards...before that I missed a jump and fell in the water about six inches away from a handhold...

Wine and Roses.

I was fighting the construct in the lava zone, and it uses its one hit kill too many times for me to recover.

Edited by Lore_Master

Skyrim:

Playing through the main quest on a relatively new save and an ancient dragon attacked when I was underleveled and used its finishing move on me despite having over half my health left.

Edited by Nectaris

In Minecraft I was recently playing a Hunger Games match. I won, but my friend who was host at the time LOVES my reactions so he spawned litterally as many Creepers as possible around me xd.png

By "die", I'll assume you mean getting a game over. In that case, my avatar in Fire Emblem: Awakening died after I pushed my dodge luck too far.

Dungeons and Dragons.

Whoever thought of having a bunch of level six's fight a green dragon, and two powerful storm warlocks needs to be hit over the head with a rock.

Stick man wars

Those fire stick dudes killed me like I was a piece of paper

i died in dragon age awakening. awakening is easier than any of the others so i went on nightmare.

i saw a chest and i REALLY did not want to forget it. so i stayed near it while my team went and fought dark spawn. next thing i know is Anders dies because he uses all his mana on stupid things and we all die..... really i probably would have remembered the chest but i felt like i had to stay near it >.>.

Accidentally let go of the parachute in Assassin's Creed 2 dry.gif

My friend (playing as the Footpad/Lanz) stabbed me in the chest with a shiv in Assassins Creed Brotherhood :D

Then I jammed a syringe into his neck muahaha.