Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Saints Row 3

finally became 'immune' to bullets, fires, explosions, falling and being hit by cars so i assumed that i would be practically invulnerable, only to be run over by a tank while i was in a car o.o

Tried to land on a platform in Portal. I landed on the end thing and had the platform come and squish me to death -.-

Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy

"Anavi fell to her death" - fail

KotOR 2:

Killed by darth Sion blink.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

American McGee's Alice: Got killed by the Jabberwock.

And again. And again. And again... yeah, still didn't beat him >_<

It hasn't been recently... unless... IDK.

But falling in the water in Portal.

:c

In Warrior Cats: the Game, I got comboed to death. I was against two enemies, and one of them kept paralyzing me and the other one used poison bites (they deal continuous damage) and claw slashes (decently strong attack). mad.gif

In Pikmin 2, I got lost. with only the other Captain. and there wasn't a single pikmin at base. Did I mention that I didn't have any spare Pikmin either? Sundown happened.

PIKMIN EXTINCTION. GAME OVER. yeah. xd.png

Have a couple:

Pokemon Black2 (not really dying, but this is funny)

I was facing a level 3 Patrat with only one pokemon and I accidentally used Explosion. xd.png

Minecraft:

I jumped into a ravine with water at the bottom, but missed the water.

I also Beefed a few other times (fell to my death).

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I was trying to fire my slingshot but kept dropping bombs (like a pro!)

I've got 3:

1: Wasted on Need for Madness Multiplayer.

2: Insta-killed by Nancy on Tekken 6.

3: Sawed in half on Anarchy Reigns.

I blew up after Ramming a building with a truck in red faction sad.gif but it was fun using the truck as a battering ram,watching the building collapse, and watching the ensuing explosion biggrin.gif

Edited by cthulhu153

Soul sacrifice, using a holy blood build I killed myself because I forgot to heal when I shot my blood out at the phoenix after having its health red and already killed the griffon. It is one of the hardest quest that I nearly beat but lost because I wasn't paying attention. Then I died against the leviathan because I used a black rite where I sacrifice my heart to create a giant bone sword that tracks you opponent but makes your health slowly fall. Well when I went to sacrifice the leviathan my health decreased to zero because of how long it take to sacrifice something with a holy build.

Died to being overwhelmed by stupid birds while my goat attacked a Zandalari Warscout and was instantly killed by a Vengeful Spirit.

(normally, I'm able to solo those guys on my hunter, but last night was just not my night in Kun-Lai.....)

An electrifying death from the boss in Jabu Jabu's belly in Ocarina of Time.

Played Super Mario Galaxy 2 today with my bro (just one of those kid-wants-entertainment things) and when it was my turn to be Mario/Luigi I had several deaths by falling into poison and one time I drowned...(lost my turtle shell and got disoriented with the camera).

I just got killed by a Spriggan for the third time; I really hate these guys, hiding in trees and jumping on you when you don't expect it.

I was playing Garry's Mod with one of my friends, and I kept crashing all these helicopters and planes so the map became a wasteland, to put it simply, and we were throwing the crashed aircrafts around and I accidentally threw one the wrong way and it landed on me.

In inFamous 2, I just started the game and I never played it before, it's knowing when to jump off the power lines and jet propel over the water. I swear I had to play one section like four times because I couldn't get across the water.

And then, because I am not good at aiming for anything, I go in guns a blazing and end up getting overwhelmed by Militia soldiers.

I put the game on easy too.

Was playing Metroid Other M last night.. ended up getting beat to death by by a Kyratian (humanoid plasma shooting creatures). lol.

Before that though, accidentally fell into lava while playing Zelda Wind Waker..

..and also drowning not long before that from gliding too far from an island using the deku leaf. xd.png

Got hit by a flame turret while I was on the ground struggling to survive.

- My second night playing Guild Wars 2. My character is a charr and I was trying to fight some Flame Legion soldiers.

Dream Drop Distance, lost twice to Rinzler and probably three times to Char Clawbster. I'm not very good at video games.

Inversion: got killed numerous times by Slave Driver and I really hate those fat scumbags, really ._. Even the final boss wasn't that hard for me like they were (I died a few times on him, but not as many as on Slave Drivers).

I fell off a mountain and survived, but there was a sabre cat at the bottom. I love Skyrim.