Shibadruid

Guardians of Samnris

Name: Lolong

Breed/Species (Choose from those of DC): Brimstone

Age (full grown, hatchling, etc.): Young Adult

Good/Bad: Good

Personality: Quite shy, and gentle by nature, but can also be quite loud and rude without meaning to be. Others usually judge her brutish appearance before getting to know her, so she doesn't have many friends, and many are reluctant to trust her and even afraid of her, believing that she might be violent or dangerous. She knows how others see her, and it hurts. While she's proud to be a Brimstone, she often envies the more delicate, graceful breeds.

Power: Extremely heightened senses (but this can also overwhelm her at times)

Looks: user posted image

Personal goal (what does he/she want out of this endeavor?): She wants peace, but she also wants to prove that she's not the brute that everyone seems to think she is.

Derp: hurr durr

Edit: OMG! I can't believe I forgot to put her name!

Edit again: Oops, I deleted the hurr durr, but I promise I read the rules!

Edited by binicorn

Daisya flew to the meeting place, with pride swelling in him. Those humans, how he would squash them all, burning them all to ash. Just the thought of that made him excited, he landed in the center, were most of the dragons were.

Electria walked rather slowly to the Rightmost plains. She wasn't far from it anyway so she could take her time. As she walked she felt electricity running threw her body, oh how she liked that feeling. But underneath all of that she was scared, she was afraid she might die, or worse have someone get a crush on her. Just the thought of that made her shiver. By the time she got to the meeting place a lot of dragons were already there. She walked to a small group of dragons.

Edited by Moonlight

Lolong flew towards the plains, trying to swallow the nervous lump that was caught in her throat pouch. She wasn't afraid of fighting or dying--she'd always had her tough and brutish appearance to protect her from any physical threat--but she was terrified of meeting the other dragons, of seeing them edge away from her with that familiar mistrust in their eyes.

She could hear and smell the other dragons before she could see them, and her heart begin to race as she landed in a patch of golden grass. Many dragons were already at the meeting place, gathered into small groups and mingling, and even though she felt awkward and silly standing alone, Lolong didn't dare approach any of them. She didn't want to frighten anyone, after all.

Name: Allspice

Breed/Species (Choose from those of DC): Mint

Age (full grown, hatchling, etc.): Adult

Good/Bad: Bad

Personality: Allspice is all too familiar with being looked down upon (figuratively or literally) and loathes the feeling. No magic, stubby claws that couldn't hurt a human baby, no flight, nothing that would get others to take her seriously. This is a sensitive spot for her, but she's learned to deal with it. She is very cordial to others (dragons are less likely to kill you if you're nice), and will make sure risks are accounted for if she needs to deal with something. Allspice also has a fear of dying, and rarely tries to attack anyone when in a fight for obvious reasons. Mostly she will use her size to hopefully dodge anything coming at her, and will run at the first chance. Allspice prefers defeating foes using indirect means that won't get her injured. She is often seen as cowardly by others, and they're right.

Power: No magic anywhere, but she's pretty fast on those four legs and is smart enough to build things like snares with her claws (much time and patience was used learning how to manipulate her claws well enough to do that sort of thing). She can use her claws like a human's hand, but she isn't perfect at it.

Looks:user posted image Except with eyes that are fully blue like a white dragon's, and rust-colored blotches on her flanks. These anomalies are from her rather messy lineage.

Personal goal (what does he/she want out of this endeavor?): Allspice sees humans as threats to dragonkind, consumers of resources that could have been used by dragons, and general wastes of space. This sums up what she believes: the human problem has been there for a while and it needs to be fixed. When the humans get wiped out, Allspice just wants to get a mate and raise a hatchling.

Derp: hurr durr

Edited by Durppie

Ger'land awoke. He looked up at the sun and muttered Oh, censorkip.gif I'm late, for the sun was already shining down upon him from its midday perch. He quickly rose up and rocketed towards the plains, with no regard for anything that might get in his way. If you really wanted to, you probably could have tracked him based on the feathers strewn below his flight path.

Ger'land almost missed the meeting point, and only with some fancy wingwork did he manage to land in his appointed position. First things first, he said, let's get this straight. I am here to prove myself, and I call the shots, because I know how to plan for wars and I know how to lead dragons well. Anyone want to challenge me? Ger'land said this forcefully, looking at each dragon in turn; Lolong, Aoi, and Electria (Zhy'kalon had yet to arrive). For some reason only the gods knew, his voice softened as he stared forcefully into Electria's eyes.

Lolong shrunk back nervously from Ger'land's forceful glare. She tried to keep eye contact, but found herself shyly looking down at her paws. She didn't often meet other dragons with the nerve to be so bold to her, and while it was unnerving, it also gave her an immediate respect for the newcomer.

Caelicia looked up as another dragon appeared to fall from the sky and almost landed on top of her. "Watch where you are going!"Caelicia told the other dragon. She stared as the other dragon continued talking. "yes this is the meeting place and I am Caelicia, how you know that I am not quite sure, but I really do not need to know as long as we are on the same side. I do not like people getting in my way." she said swinging her tail near Aet'na just for show. Caelicia looked around at all the plants she had chopped and back to Aet'na. "They were in my way" she was beginning to say as another dragon landed behind them and roared loudly. She turned around just in time to see a flash of movement near the ground. She swung her tail and left it hovering over the ground. "Who are you and what do you want?" she asked completely forgetting about Aet'na.

Zhy'kalon entered the meeting point. "Sorry I'm late." he said. He was about to go on when he caught Ger'land's gaze and immediatly became silent. He sat down, looked at his paws, and started to feel tired.

After Ger'land had finished, he muttered agreement and looked away, still avoiding Ger'land's harsh glare and trying to remember what had been said. He was somewhat reluctant to allow Ger'land's self-appointment, but he was the strongest dragon there and couldn't see any reason for him to not be leader. (Plus he didn't want Ger'land to beat the censorkip.gif out of him.)

Bloodvein laughed and pushed the tail away from him.

"I just want the same as you, death to humans."

He smiled and stood up incase anyone else dared attack him.

"The next dragon who does that to me, will be in for a beating.."

Well, we're a tense bunch here, aren't we, said Aet'na with a chuckle. Anyways, we should wait for the others, then get going. No time to lose! Aet'na said while pacing about, as if she already had fifteen plans as to how best to beat the 'good' dragons opposing them. Aet'na noticed that the swapm was relatively clear, no trees, just shrubs, ponds, cattails, and mud as far as her eye could see. Aet'na daydreamed about what would happen if she hardened the mud under Bloodvein's feet into stone with her fire. It would probably be hilarious, she thought, but he seems like an angry fellow, so I probably shouldn't try that ... at least, not until I soften him up tongue.gif .

Bloodvein heard Aet'na thoughts, he heard the bit about breathing fire at his feet.

"Dont even think about burning my feet!"

He started wondering around the others, he enjoyed using his telepathic powers to annoy others and read their minds.

Hmm, telepathy, interesting ... Aet'na said out loud, even though there was really no need to, seeing as Bloodvein could read minds. Oh, and don't worry, I was just going to heat the nearby air, drawing the moisture out of the mud ... this part Aet'na thought, such that only Bloodvien could 'hear' it, however he knew what others thought. Aet'na decided to play a game, which she called "See if you can fall faster than a fireball", in which she would fly up into the sky, shoot a burst of flame straight down, and race to see who got there first. Aet'na also decided it was best not to play the game where the other dragons were, so she removed herself politely from the conversation and trotted a safe distance away. Edited by Shibadruid

((can we please wait for Durppie, Moonlight (both chars.), and Skullete to post their character 'intros' before we proceed? Also, if I mentioned you, please post, I appreciate it. Thanks!))

((Still one for the 'bad' character. Also, I need her response to continue the 'good' storyline.))

Electria really didn't care who was leader or not. "It doesn't bother me" she said. "All I want to know is when we can get this show on the road!"

Daisya looked around the place, did it really matter if he was late, well to him it didn't. He looked around at the group, smiling. "These guys better no how to fight, or I'm out of here, he thought.

Edited by Moonlight

Bloodvein shrugged as Aet'na abruptly walked off into the trees. Bloodvein noticed another dragon had crept in. He turned into its direction and snarled.

"Hello Daisya

(( please try to work on post length. One sentence posts are what kill RPs))

Aoi paddled around the meeting place for the good side. her wings were folded neatly by her side, although it may not look like it, she was highly excited. she roared, a very loud one, to say "she's here"

Okay, good. Now, here are our options: either we fight the enemies now, and potentially win or lose horribly, or we can help the clans. If I remember correctly, that is where the Ridgewing clan is ... Ger'land was pointing to a place in the distance from which dense smoke was emanating. I heavily suggest we find out what happened. Ger'land didn't wait for anyone to respond, and immediately took flight and started hovering over the others.

302 out of 456, 303 out of 457, 303 out of 458, darn it! 304 out of 459. Aet'na was getting bored and was wondering where Allspice was. She couldn't see him anywhere, then again, it would be hard to make out a small, mint colored blob against the brown and green swamp from so far away...

Edited by Shibadruid

Electria really wanted to electrocute his feet. "Must not make an enemy out of him" she grumbled softly. Not sure if to follow him or not she stayed on the ground.

"Why hello," Daisya said looking at the other dragon. "Why a vampire, just what we need" he thought sarcastically. "I don't think we have met yet, even though you seem to know my name, I wonder how" he said, saying the last three words much softer than the other words he said.