Shibadruid

Guardians of Samnris

Name: Aoi (ah-oh-E)

Breed/Species: blusang lindwurm

Good/Bad: good

Personality: stubborn and short tempered, but she is honest, loyal, and adventurous. Very proud of herself and if she is proved wrong, a fight may break out. Intelligent and knowledgable. "Wants to be friends with everyone" sort of dragon

Power: she has control over the element of water

Looks: user posted image her eyes are red and small, faint, scars cover her body from fights

Personal goal: she may seem like a war dragon but really she just wants peace, and a love life. She also wants more experience, as she says "you can never have too much knowledge." She also wants to prove that she is useful, since she was bullied in her past life. She also doesn't have friends, so she wants those too.

Name:Daisya (Da-Is-Ya)

Breed/Species: Guardian Dragon

Good/Bad:Bad

Personality:He is a strict fellow who doesn't take no for an answer. He is also very demanding. If he wants something and you don't give it to him he will fight for it. Even though you would like him as much as you like rotten cheese his heart is kind to the ladies, that is of course if they aren't on the good side. He loves to fight, meaning he will challenge dragons on his own side for some fun.

Power:Can summon fire at the end of his tail

Looks: His shield (or tail) is red instead of it's normal colour. user posted image

Personal goal: He wants to rule the whole of the dragon world.

Derp:Hurr derr

Edited by Moonlight

I'll look over things a bit more carefully later, have to go to school now. But looks good!

please look at this part (can't understand)

Even though he is like this this is heart is kind
also, please correct the words strict and summon. after that, looks good!

so i can rp now... right Also i can create a good dragon

Edited by Moonlight

((Edited, also now that this RP has started, use (()) I've been warned once for not using (()) for too long tongue.gif))

((thanks. Appreciate it. Also, anyone want to start this off, or should we wait for some more people to join?))

((Nah, that's fine, the intro was kinda to give everyone a working feel about how you write, your character's portrayal, etc. Plus, I already did one too wink.gif ))

Edited by Shibadruid

((Just want to know if you guys think three on each side is enough. Also, what do you think about my other character?))

Edited by Shibadruid

((It's up there, and the character look really great! I just wanted crit since my second was just an off-the-top-of-my-head idea and I wanted some reactions))

((thanks! and the new one reminds of one of my hell fire chars, adulfi, which is latin for "alpha" but she is closer to the average hellfire personality. and my char is based off of me, including the scars from fights, particularly fights among siblings... heh...))

Hello it's me again. So i would kind of like to even things out a bit. so here i go.

Name: Electria

Breed/Species: Electric dragon

Good/Bad: Good

Personality: Electria is hard workind dragon. She puts what is important to her first and everything comes later. She hates the word love and dreads the day she might fall in love, she has even made her own saying so she won't fall in love "It is better to not have loved, to have loved and loss"

Power: She can harvest enough electricity to create a thunder storm.

Looks: She has a scratch on her right front leg. user posted image

Personal Goal: She wants everything to go back to normal

Aet'na always knew dragons would break out and overtake the humans, and she was ecstatic to help in the revolution. Stupid humans, acting like they own this planet. They'll have no idea what hit them, she thought to herself as she flew to the meeting sight. And that silly armor, like that'll protect them from me. After a boring flight to the meeting sight, Aet'na landed, almost squashing Caecilia. Oops! Sorry, didn't see you there. I was told about the other dragons meeting here, you must be Caecilia, I'm Aet'na, nice to meet you. Aet'na slowly became aware that she had been blabbering on for quite a while and suddenly fell silent, taking in the scenery, what with the chopped up shrubs and the cat-tails.

Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodvein was flapping his wings slowly but powerfully, keeping him hovering above the coast. He was staring out at the castles and kingdoms the humans had made. He hated humans, wanted them dead. He roared and started flying towards the meeting place speedily, he saw the meeting area a small distance ahead. He dropped down and landed behind two other dragons. He roared loudly at them before laying on the ground.