TalonCat

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

((Sure, sure. Just ignore my post about Leo being rescued already. I'll edit it.))

Bree cursed under her breath and grabbed the edge of the fissure with both hands, peering down into the new cavern. It seemed that the meowth was safe. She sighed. She didn't use Telekinesis from a distance too often - usually, it was just a little trick that came in handy when there were ledges or boulders around. Falling into fissures had never been much of a problem with her group of friends. "Oh...um, let me help there!" Not trusting herself with another ranged attempt, she used Telekinesis on herself and hopped down the crack, stopping when she was at the smeargle's level and carefully lifting him into the air as well. She looked at the ninetales and hesitated. "Should I...do you need help?"

((Just suddenly realized how Team Hearts isn't helping... Then again, they have no moves that can help...))

'Is anyone hurt?' Kira asked telepathicly. She looked around, suddenly realizing that she couldn't see Lilac or Celestia. She then tried contacting them with telepathy but failed. Narrowing her eyes, she jumped down from where she was, next to the fissure and used heal pulse on anyone who looked hurt.

"Oh!" Renaissance snapped her head up. "Uh, yeah. Sure, thanks."

Cobalt sighed wth relief when she saw Bree save Reed. "Thanks for helping."

Reed went limp in the cell-like Pokemon's Telekinesis. He weakly mumbled,

"Thanks... Seriously, I owe you one."

At that moment, the Fissure began to tremble. The Smeargle shifted slightly, groaning,

"Fissure's closing, ugh..."

At this point, he was too weak to really care. He slumped in mid air, and summoned up just enough strength to yell out,

"Fissure's closing!"

And then he fainted.

(( Everyone in the Fissure can escape if it's possible and if it's within their ability. Everyone stuck in the Fissure will be pushed to the top and will be KO'd, like the move would usually do~ ))

“Ah! You’re right!” Bree’s eyes flicked to the top of the fissure, then to the bottom, where the hydreigon was clutching a meowth in each arm. She was about halfway down, and the ninetales was clinging to the wall below her. There was no way she could get both her and the smeargle to the top before the fissure closed completely. Then… “Alright. Hold on!” Dispelling the Telekinesis, she grabbed the smeargle with one arm and let herself fall towards the second cave, telekinetically grabbing the ninetales and dragging her along as she passed. “Hey! H-hydreigon guy!” She yelled down at the dragon, making a mental note to ask for his name later so this wouldn't have to be so awkward. “Watch out!”

((Um Reniculus can fly))

Leo woke up coughing. His head was pounding, and the air was rancid.

The fumes from the lava, he reailzed, they're poisonous!

Sombody must have used a healing move to wake him up, but Leo knew that he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fissure's closing!"

At this, Leo's eyes snapped open. From what he could see, they were in a Lava filled cavern below the fisure, being held by the three headed pokemon.

"UP!" he yelled "We need to go up, or we'll be trapped down here and suffocate!!"

Hey! H-hydreigon guy!

The voice from before, talking to his mind. The Reuniclus. Requiem looked up just in time to see her, holding the Ninetales and the brownish Pokemon, falling. Psychic type, should be able to lift them, he had seen many doing that.

"UP! We need to go up, or we'll be trapped down here and suffocate!!"

The Meowth he was holding in his left head had woken up, and had added his voice to the yelling. No, they couldn't go up. Bad things would happen if they went up. "We can't!" Requiem answered, his urgency evident in his voice, as he moved so the three falling Pokemon would land on his back. He couldn't carry them all, but if the Reuniclus helped him slow down their fall with her Psychic powers, he could land with them without anyone getting hurt.

((Yeah, but Bree is also really slow and gravity would get them out faster than if she tried to go back up.))

Bree hesitated at the meowth's outburst. She didn't breathe air. It varied between individuals, but some of her species - herself included - weren't affected by just about anything outside their gel, even poison or fire. Of course, it was common kmowledge that most pokemon needed to, and Bree always tried to accomodate her friends when the issue arose, but was she condemning these two to death by bringing them along?

No. What was your other choice? You have to go through with this. You can blow a hole in the wall and get them all out that way, if it comes to that.

She landed on her back, slamming into the hydreigon with the smeargle still in her arms. The ninetales hurtled after them, and Bree realized that she had accidentally dropped the fire-type during her pause. Focusing her power, she tried Telekinesis again, but only managed to slow her impact somewhat as she fell toward them. "Ah! Watch out!" She squeaked again, not really sure who she was speaking to.

Even though he had braced himself for the impact, Requiem couldn't suppress a small yelp as the Pokemon fell on top of him. He abruptly descended a meter or two before he could regain some sense of balance and try to slow down their fall, and then another impact forced him into a quicker descend, his wings flapping madly to reduce their falling speed.

He hit the ground with an audible 'thud' sound, a small cloud of dust forming under him as his legs and, a fraction of a second later, his stomach made contact with the rocks beneath. Kind of a rough landing, but nothing serious, thank Arceus. "Everyone all right?" he asked, wings drooping and tail falling to rest on the ground as he opened his secondary mouths, releasing the two Meowths.

Cobalt rushed over to Renaissance and shook her awake. Renaissance looked up at her blearily. She shook her head and said, "The smoke...it's poisonous! We have to get everybody out of here!"

Cobalt was confused. "What? What are you talking about?"

"I just heard! That meowth with the bandana, he said we'd suffocate, and the smoke's rising!" Renaissance's voice rose in panic. "It smells really bad, too!"

Kira narrowed her eyes and used safeguard, reflect and light screen on everyone.

'Don't worry about the poison! You have my safeguard!' she called telepathicly.

(( Okay, clarification please: who's above the Fissure, who's below the Fissure? I don't think anyone was left in the Fissure, right? ))

[Current Conditions:

- The Fissure has closed completely.

- New Area!

World Center

Weather - Sunny

Description - The World Center... is actually a rather peaceful place. Lava flows lazily along the walls - if one could look beneath the lava, they'd find flakes of diamond and rich veins of all kinds of metals. The very center of this dungeon is a blazing ball of molten metal, within which very few Pokemon can enter. The place is fashioned like a natural temple, should one look carefully at the edges of the walls.

The room in which you've entered is medium-sized, and actually not a room at all, but a pathway. There is a path to the north, and a path to the east.

Common Items - Silver Spike, Rare Fossil, Iron Thorn, Gold Spike, Gold Thorn, Golden Apple, Sitrus Berry, Silence Orb, Gold Ribbon ))

------

Tiramisu squeaked as she hit the ground with a thump. She'd managed to zone out rather quickly, only noticing the lava when they'd gotten below the Fissure. Now that she'd been rather harshly knocked out of her amazement with flying, she could hear pretty much everyone freaking out that they were all going to die.

The cat-like creature quietly padded around the lava-filled chamber, weighing the likeliness of this. It was somewhat hard to breathe, but not overpoweringly so - she could easily attribute that to her aversion to smoke. Poisonous fumes, though? And suffocation? She lashed her tail, and yelled over the crowd,

"GUYS! We're not going to die!"

The Meowth's ear twitched in annoyance as she stood slightly apart from the crowd,

"We'd have died in the chamber above if the fumes were that poisonous. In fact, I'd be dead right now, he'd-" She paused to flick her tail at Reed, "be dead right now, and you-" She more pawed the air towards the Hydreigon, "would probably be dead or dying right now."

Tiramisu paced a little, nearly hissing. She wasn't entirely sure why she was this angry about the perfectly logical worries the others had, but nonetheless -

"Look, I went in the wall upstairs - I mean, up over there - and if there weren't something providing this place with oxygen we'd have all been dead while we were asleep. And..."

The Meowth nearly growled, trembling something violent,

"Aren't you guys rescue teams? Freaking out like this! If we were dying you'd be doing nothing but wasting oxygen!"

She looked away, actually rather close to crying and hating every moment of it,

"I-I'm going off to find a way out of here - or deeper in, even - I - screw it, just don't follow me!"

Tiramisu turned tail, running off down the blazing corridor to the right.

----

[items in current room (World Center):

Gold Ribbon

Iron Thorn x2 ]

((Requiem is down and Zagan is up; I wanted to post as him after pudding answered since her charrie was involved))

((As far as I know, Bree, Reed, Requiem, Leo, Tiramisu, Renaissance, and apparently Cobalt(?) are below, while everyone else is above.))

Bree floated down from the hydreigon's back and set the smeargle down on the ground. "Whew, thanks...that went better than I'd expected." They were stuck in another area now, but there seemed to be a way out and no one was dying of poisonous fumes or giant fissures. Overall, she could call it a success. She turned and stared down the tunnel the female meowth had fled through. Even so, it couldn't be safe just running off by herself like that. "What now? Should we follow her? Or go the other way...?" She noticed a ribbon lying on the ground and picked it up, idly fiddling with it.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

((Whoa whoa, hold up there!!!

The last time you moved Cobalt, she was reaching down at Reed. Then she "rushed over" to Rena and was somehow below the fissure? Even if she fell down or magically teleported herself to her friend or something, you still gotta tell everyone about it!))

Lilac suddenly came over, looking at where the fissure was.

"What did I miss?" he asked.

"THERE you are!" Kira called, letting out a sigh of relief, "Where's Celestia?"

"Right here!" Celestia said, slithering over, "Holy Arceus do I hate this place..."

Edited by SoiledLove

Leo had the wind knocked out of him when he hit the ground. Groaning he sat up.

"We'd have died in the chamber above if the fumes were that poisonous. In fact, I'd be dead right now, he'd-" She paused to flick her tail at Reed, "be dead right now, and you-" She more pawed the air towards the Hydreigon, "would probably be dead or dying right now."

But then why is my head pounding, no to mention the nausia,Leo thought, there's lava everywhere, and lava fumes are indeed poisonous.

"Aren't you guys rescue teams? Freaking out like this! If we were dying you'd be doing nothing but wasting oxygen!"

Leo stood up weekly, he felt as if he would topple over at any second.

"I'm the only offical Rescue Team member here currently," He replied, "and quite frankly, I'm in way over my head!"

"I-I'm going off to find a way out of here - or deeper in, even - I - screw it, just don't follow me!"

"Wait," Leo called out, "We need to stick together!"

Leo moved to follow, but his right leg wouldn't take his weight. He fell to the ground once more.

Well, I guess that explains my simptoms, He thought to himslef, a sprained ankle.

Edited by sailing101

(( I made a point of saying "World Center" right next to "Current Room" so no one would get confused.

With Cobalt, as far as I can follow she was at the top of the Fissure and then suddenly rushed through the closed Fissure to get to Renaissance? So, yeah, please fix that!~

And just clearing this up, the air is actually fine to breathe. The World Center is a well-kept temple sort of dungeon, and naturally the rest of the RP won't be everyone stuck in there so there are other openings that aren't "entrances" per say.

Also Happy New Year everyone!~ ))

((@Fractional: Wait. What?! Also, Happy New Year everyone! Although technically it was New Year's last night for me...))

((We really need an OOC :/ Should we delete these posts afterwards?

...I don't see how I can explain this any clearer. It was not explained how Cobalt got to the world center. Previously she was on top of the fissure, reaching down at Reed, then after it closed, she was below it, beside Rena, with no explanation for how she got there.

Also, yes, congratulations to everyone that we managed to survive yet another 366 days to see this January 1st. C: ))

(( Eep, I'm not really sure how to start an OOC. ^^; Sorry guys, like I said, this is my first time starting an RP on here...

But yeah, Techno_Elf.

The two dashed over to where Reed was and Cobalt stretched her paw, trying to grab Reed’s hand. “Here, grab my paw!”

Here Cobalt is on the top of the Fissure, reaching down, as you said here:

Cobalt is right on the edge trying to reach Reed with her paw.

Then in your next post you make no mention of Cobalt moving...

"Oh!" Renaissance snapped her head up. "Uh, yeah. Sure, thanks."

Cobalt sighed wth relief when she saw Bree save Reed. "Thanks for helping."

And then suddenly, after the Fissure closed, we have this:

Cobalt rushed over to Renaissance and shook her awake. Renaissance looked up at her blearily. She shook her head and said, "The smoke...it's poisonous! We have to get everybody out of here!"

Cobalt was confused. "What? What are you talking about?"

"I just heard! That meowth with the bandana, he said we'd suffocate, and the smoke's rising!" Renaissance's voice rose in panic. "It smells really bad, too!"

Where Cobalt's suddenly on the bottom with Renaissance. In case you didn't see Pi's post, and that's why you're confused:

Dispelling the Telekinesis, she grabbed the smeargle with one arm and let herself fall towards the second cave, telekinetically grabbing the ninetales and dragging her along as she passed.

That's why Renaissance is on the bottom.

So that's what everyone's confused about - how did Cobalt get there? ))

((Happy New Year, guys!

Talon, just create another thread in the Unapproved RPs named Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP OOC or something like that and PM an Approver asking for it to be moved. Then, link the two threads to each other in the first post. And no need to delete all the OOC posts in the IC thread as long as there isn't any more OOC posting when the other thread is open ^^

So, do we wait until we're sure of where Cobalt is to post?))