RWyvern

Wyvern's Art Thread

Wait, this is a pastel? I thought it was a photo! VERY impressive INDEED!

biggrin.gif Yup, is done in pastel, no digital alterations or anything. I did use photo reference to get anatomy right, but that's it :3

Also, leetle update: I'm opening a slot for tiny 4x4 inch pastel pictures, for the same price as regulars. Cos after all, they're hellish hard. They only take 3 - 6 hours, but pencils have to be sharpened regularly and yeah, you get the idea xd.png Here's an example of one.

user posted image

Accepted c:

Note on Gold Tinsel: I liek it muchly, I just need to know if I'd be allowed to freeze it as an S2.

Sure xd.png

Do you want it to be influenced or anything...?

No worries about influencing. An S2 can't breed to continue a lineage anyway, so there's not much point in my opinion (I just know I'm going to see a reason why I should have in a year's time xd.png)

I Want a Tiny Pastel Pic!

Username: PieMaster

Subject: A dargun! Specifically, my OC, Noctem Roseus, or just Noctem. She's the black dragon sprite right after my scroll banner (Infinis sprited her).

Pose: Something facing the viewer that shows off the undersides of her wings.

Appearance: She's a black dragon with green eyes and red stripes on her back. She's a peaceful dragon, but can be very ferocious when provoked.

Additional Details: None at the moment.

Background: A forest clearing at night?

Scenery: A pine forest clearing

Natural Phenomena: Light fog

Payment: Discuss via PM.

Edited by PieMaster

That'll be a tricky one xd.png Accepted, cos I need the practice with trees and things!

As soon as the current commissions have been completed tongue.gif It may be a few weeks cos I am really busy.

Thought I'd give your thread a bump, since I am drooling over your current work. You really have talent--some of the best I've seen smile.gif