RWyvern

Wyvern's Art Thread

----------user posted image

Greetings!

I am Anastasia, the Wyvern who loves to draw! Do please come into my cave, stay for a while, browse my work, possibly check out my DeviantArt, maybe even place a commission! I have a busy schedule with a large story (two, actually!) underway, so allow at least a week or two for your picture to be finished. I draw all creatures from dragons to axolotls, even your own pet!

Slots

Status: Traditional:Closed! 4x4 Inch Traditional: Closed! Digital: Closed!

Traditional

1: DragonGirl10188

4x4 Inch Traditional

1: PieMaster

Digital

1: Shadowwolf6

The Rules

Unfortunately, yes, we must have them. Otherwise utter mayhem will ensue.

Do Not: Steal, edit, manipulate, copy, sell, use off forum or claim to be your own without my consent. Breaking any of these will result in a blacklist.

Violence/Gore: I will not draw huge bloodbaths, however I am willing to do moderate amounts of blood with both dragons and animals. I will do fight scenes, and generally anything in the PG-13 limit. Hell, I'd even do a dragon actively biting another's throat out xd.png

Sexual Content: Is a big no. Due to several less than pleasant experiences, I am very reluctant to do anything that could even suggest such behavior. I will, however draw couples and so on; just nothing explicit or suggestive.

Be Detailed! I can't stand requests where I don't have enough detail. Be precise! Give me as much detail as you can come out with! What camera angle do you want? Do you want your dragon to be snarling? No requests like 'Guardian dragon, sitting on cliff, LULZ.'

Humans: I will never ever ever draw humans. EVER. However, I can draw human anatomy and will be able to do humanoids to an extent.

Weapons: I will do all weapons, ranging from medieval to the futuristic. But due to my lack of experience with modern and futuristic weapons, I appreciate at least a detailed description, if not a ref.

Pastel Pictures: Are very hard, time-consuming and expensive. If they are of copyrighted characters then I will not be able to sell them to recoup just a portion of the cost to make them. So please, please make sure your payments are very much reasonable.

Siggy Versions: My computer hates high quality files like a PNG, spending over two hours just going around in circles when uploading, so all images are uploaded as a JPG. Because of that I can't make pleasant looking siggy versions, however you are welcome to resize and change the file to your needs accordingly.

Balloon Dragons: NO WAI. I refuse to draw those....things...

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a one week ban. Break them again and you will be blacklisted from my cave.

Temp Ban

None - let's keep it this way!

Blacklist

None - let's keep it this way!

Payment

I do all my work for - dragons!

Obviously, the more work that goes into a picture the more I'll want for it. Please make all payments reasonable. Also check out my scroll and see what lineages could do with replacing, what dragons I don't have etc. I appreciated 3rd gen or higher even gens, arrowheads and stairsteps. Any CBs will be frozen except Golds, Silvers and NDs. I do accept IOUs, but they must be fulfilled otherwise you'll be banned. Harsh, maybe, but I give up precious time to make these.

Digital

Without background, non-shaded: 1 common egg/hatchling (+1 for extra character)

With background, non-shaded: 1 common egg hatchling (+1 for extra character)

Without background, cel shaded: 1 uncommon egg/hatchling (+1 common egg for extra character)

With background, cel shaded: 1 - 2 uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 common egg for extra

character)

Without background, airbrush shading: 1 - 2 uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon for extra character)

With background, airbrush shading: 2 uncommon eggs/ hatchlings (+1 uncommon for extra character)

Three + characters without background, non-shaded: 2 - 3 uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background, non-shaded: 2 - 3 quite uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters without background, shaded: 1 rare egg/hatchling (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background, shaded: 1 - 2 rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 very uncommon egg for extra character)

Traditional and 4x4 Inch Traditional

Without background: 1 - 2 uncommon or rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

With background: 2 - 3 uncommon or rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters without background: 1 - 2 rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 very uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background: 1 very rare egg/hatchling (+1 rare egg for extra character)

------------------------------------------------Work Examples

------------------------------------------------------------Digital

---------------------------------------------------------Traditional

-------------------------------------------------4x4 Inch Traditional

Forms

Digital Commission

[font=papyrus][size=10][color=Orange]I Want a Digital Pic![/color][/size][/font]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Subject:[/b] (Dragon, horse, cat, etc)
[b]Pose:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Reference images are useful)
[b]Additional Details:[/b]
[b]Shading:[/b]  (cel or airbrush)
[b]Background:[/b] (Y/N)
[b]Scenery:[/b]
[b]Natural Phenomena:[/b] (E.g: Lightning, aurora, rain)
[b]Payment:[/b]

Traditional Commission

[font=papyrus][size=10][color=Gold]I Want a Pastel Pic![/color][/size][/font]

4x4 Inch Traditional Commission

[font=papyrus][size=10][color=Red]I Want a Tiny Pastel Pic![/color][/size][/font]

Pet Portrait Commission (Traditional Only)

[font=papyrus][size=10][color=purple]I Want a Portrait of my Pet![/color][/size][/font]
[b]Pet's Name:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b] (Photo only)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Finished Commissions!

Digital

For Switch: Kie

user posted image

Payment status: Paid! (2nd gen Gold from Heartseeker x Gold)

Personal Works

Carly

user posted image

HELL YEAH, first request c: Told you I'd get one.

I Want a Pastel Pic!

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Subject: Dragon (Leira please c:)

Pose: I don't know... playing with fire? xd.png. You can decide.

Appearance: ohgodnoreferences.

You know already, but she's a light cream colour with a body on the slimmer side (mix the length between an asian dragon and a western dragon). She has baby blue swirls on her leg muscles, paws, muzzle, tail and wings (make them up). One eye is chocolate brown and one is red, she also has a lighter cream mane running from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. Also, in this picture, you don't have to add her wings.

Additional Details: N/A.

Background: Without background.

Scenery: N/A.

Natural Phenomena: Anything... I don't know. A happy feeling? But she's still pretty dramatic, so trying to keep a straight face.

Payment: Look through my small scroll... whatever you want. Found it!

Accepted ^^ I'll PM you when I've chosen a pair to breed :3

aww, poo. I just noticed you did pet portraits as well D:.

*runs off to steal next spot and find a photo* Staffy's are pretty easy... right? Old lumpy, fat, lazy ones and bitey, omnomnomLULZ, puppies, right?

xd.png Yesh, I can try my hand at a Staffy :3

Your dragon's been sketched out now ^^ Will be colouring her tomorrow.

Oh, do! I love stalkers :3

DragonGirl, if you want a sneak peek you're welcome to PM me for one wink.gif I started working on the colouring today, and I can safely tell you, not only have I not done fire in ages, I have never EVER done lighting like this before.

Must....Stalk.....This.....Thread....

*Joins KrystalSharz with stalking*

Eheheheheh....

Update: Since traditional works are taking far longer than expected, I've opened an extra slot for digital works. c:

I Want a Digital Pic!

Username: Switch

Subject: Kie, my OC.

Pose: Could she maybe be flying or running? If those are too difficult go ahead and do something else. x_x

Appearance: Ref Image

Additional Details: None

Shading: (cel or airbrush) Airbrush

Background: (N)

Scenery: None

Natural Phenomena: None

Payment: Onhand I have a 2nd Gen Nebula and a 3rd Gen Thunder, if those will work? If you'd rather have something else you can go ahead and look through my scroll, I can breed pretty much all my dragons. x3

Ooh yes, I do like Kie c: I've been practicing a lot with airbrushing, so it should turn out well. I'll have a snoop through your scroll later >:3

Accepted! Time to put my Godzilla redesign to a much needed temporary halt and do something different ^.^

Yay, thanks! <3 I'm excited to see her in your style. 8D

and d'aaww you like Kie? ;w; thankyou

Edited by Switch

I finally got around to starting on yours, Switch. Nearly finished Kie's linework c:

Can I take a pet portrait? My dog passed away after a long fight with cancer at 3.30 am this morning...

Just wanted to know if you're open

I can do one, Draggie c: Because you are a good friend and I know how hard it is to lose a pet, I'll be doing one for you once you fill in a form.

Oh, and don't worry about payment.

That does not mean other people can ask for work, as the slots are still closed D:<

And flippin' eck I lost Kie under piles of character designs and stuff. Just unearthed it today x3

I just wanted to pop in and say that your art is AWESOME!!! I might be stalking... smile.gif

And, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about your loss, DragonGirl. sad.gif My kitty passed away just recently and I know it's very hard!

Aww thank you Sarkin! <3

Andfreakingohmygawwwd this took absolutely forever ;_; Sorry Switchy! I believe it was something to do with forgetting it and being bad with commissions in general...

Anyway, here Kie is! I hope you liek! (Full size version in link)

user posted image

Full size version

Shoot me a PM to arrange payment c:

Digital slot is open!

AaaaaaAAasaAAaaaa I love iiitttt ;w; She looks so noble and wise an eeee thank you <33 I don't mind the wait at all

So happy you love it <3 I couldn't resist making her look noble - she just fits it so well.

Kie's definitely one of my favourite OCs c:

font=papyrus]I Want a Digital Pic![/font]

Username: Shadowwolf6

Subject: Dragon thing

Pose: Lurking the the dark, watching you.

Appearance: Grim

Additional Details: He has no teeth, and is generally rather skeletal.

Shading: Cell

Background: Y? Swirly dark misty stuff, nothing too complicated

Scenery: Just some sort of dark room, walls of dark wet mud underground.

Natural Phenomena: Uhh, don't think so...

Payment: I have a Perfect Gold Tinsel Staircase with Sunsongs? *Dat one*

Accepted c:

Note on Gold Tinsel: I liek it muchly, I just need to know if I'd be allowed to freeze it as an S2.