BronzeDragonell

What do you hear?

I hear Random beeps, like there's a bomb under the bed, that kind of stuff. I also see things, like witch faces in windows so I think my mind is trying to scare me...

That happens to me too. When I'm trying to fall asleep, I hear random things in voices that I listen to a lot (people I know, YouTubers, any voice that I have listened to enough that I can imagine them saying things and the voice still sounds the same.)

This is an almost daily occurrence in my house. Voices with no possible origin, bumps and bangs that are obviously not random noises, even animals crying when all the animals in our house are within sight. Best of all is when one of us will here the other shout for them, only to find nobody else is home.

Sometimes there's something visual with it (I can't count the number of times I have seen the shadow of a cat at the top of the stairs, meowing at me, only to get upstairs and find no cat and nowhere it could've gone) but usually it's just noises.

We just ignore it and continue on xd.png Not hurting us, so why be bothered by it? smile.gif

Weirdest thing I've ever heard was my name being called left and right while I went through a long period of isolation from people.

I'm not sure if I can hear my sister farting or fake farting, but it is annoying.

That's pretty much my two cats in a nutshell. They sleep during the day and party (play) all night. And you can definitely hear a 13 pound cat every time he jumps down from the table or the counter.

I know the feeling; one of my cats weighs 14 pounds. xd.png Consequently, he's quite noisy.

I hear music from Pokemon Amie but also some background noises, such as TV noises. And someone just dropped a plastic ball.

My mom watching TV downstairs and my computer loudly protesting its continued existence.

because of schizophrenia/psychosis i hear people talking, music (like Lindsey Stirling songs i'd listened to earlier), and people banging things down on tables/ect., and it's pretty unsettling sad.gif

I hallucinate quite often, and the most bizarre thing I've heard is someone saying "Let's put money inside fish!" very enthusiastically, and I still have no idea why I heard it.

The weirdest thing I've ever heard was someone saying to someone else (when I have no cochlear implants on mind you and am physically completely deaf) "So what do you think about Mikhail becoming president?" and something about taxes and bonds.

Otherwise, right now, I get tinnitus which is the ringing in my ears when there's no outside sounds to contradict it. -p-

I hear the door opening, my mom talking to my dog. The fridge humming. They're the only sounds to fill the deafening silence of this house.

My dog is snoring really loudly right now! 

This thread also mentions when you imagine hearing things, and I have such a weirdly specific one: sometimes I swear I can hear Pink Floyd's Any Color You Like playing, but I'm just going crazy or something! :wacko:

Right now I'm hearing the music I'm listening to on a loop. It's a theme from a Christmas location in Adventure Quest Worlds.

The sound of water in the fishtank is omnipresent in my apartment. 

I'm very susceptible to earworms (catchy songs that get stuck in your head), and sometimes the only cure is to put them on repeat for hours until my brain starts to tune them out.

For some reason my mind is always trying to turn white noise from things like fans or static into words.  This can be very unsettling, hearing voices or faint garbled music, especially when I'm trying to sleep because I need the fan on to block out other noises during the day.

Right now, distant sounds of cars on the road and the sound of my downstairs neighbour hammering something to their wall. "Ten Tigers" by Bonobo.

I often randomly recall a piece of music I've listened to and get it stuck in my head until I listen to it. Sometimes this happens instantly upon waking up. It's fun most of the time, but can be annoying when it's from an instrumental song and I don't remember the exact name of the track because I've just listened to the artist on the background.

On multiple occasions I've heard songs I've never heard before, but they sounded familiar to me, and they weren't even just in my head because I could hear where the source of the music was even though no one else could.

I often times get songs stuck in my head. Part of this is probably because I spend quite a bit of my free time listening to music. Most of the songs that get stuck in my head are tunes I've listened to recently. High-pitched ringing noises and medium-pitched steady beeps are also things I hear on a regular basis. This has only happened a few times, but I've also heard noises that sound like someone was moving in another part of the house. My family might have been responsible, but since I heard it while listening to music I assume that it was just me imagining things.

There are time when I am completely alone with no electric or electronic devices turned on and it seems as though I am hearing music playing somewhere or a radio conversation???

I hear my best friends calling my name sometimes. And I constantly hear the sounds of the rainforest, like chirping and crickets. Technically because my house is a zoo. Too many exotic pets that I own and their unique noises.

I also hear the distant playing of my recent addictions to music when I’m doing assignments sometimes.

Edited by Risensong