BronzeDragonell

What do you hear?

Sometimes I hear music in my head huh.gif . From theme songs to funny logos. It sometimes distracts me from work, but it's enjoyable too. tongue.gif

What things do you hear?

They can come from the real world or from the world were gravity is turned on it's head and you think that there are things whispering to you.

For some odd reason I sometimes hear voices in the middle of the night while I'm still awake while there's no sound. Also, I sometimes hear my name being called while listening to music.

When I turned off my PC and left the speakers on I could hear someone talking russian in between the static. I bought new speakers.

Sometimes, I'm sure I hear my mom calling my name.

She's over 1000 miles away from me.

So uh.... yeah. I don't know if that's just my mind being weird or my memory kicking in for some reason, but it's slightly unsettling xd.png

Sometimes I hear my name being called when my mother is thinking about me, currently I hear the kids playing outside.

As a lot of people apparently do I often hear someone calling my name as I am trying to go to sleep and wake with a start. I also sometimes hear some sort of strange ringing noise at times, sometimes just before somebody walks into the room, which makes me assume that when I hear said noise that there is some form of presence there even though it's usually nothing.

As a lot of people apparently do I often hear someone calling my name as I am trying to go to sleep and wake with a start. I also sometimes hear some sort of strange ringing noise at times, sometimes just before somebody walks into the room, which makes me assume that when I hear said noise that there is some form of presence there even though it's usually nothing.

I kinda get that as well. It's not so much a noise I get more like a feeling or atmosphere change when someone/something is entering the room I'm in, however it is usually nothing as well.

I kinda get that as well. It's not so much a noise I get more like a feeling or atmosphere change when someone/something is entering the room I'm in, however it is usually nothing as well.

I usually get that along with the ringing noise as well. :L

I usually get that along with the ringing noise as well. :L

I have heard rumors it means someone is talking about you and from doctors saying it's hearing damage, I think I believe in the latter.

I have heard rumors it means someone is talking about you and from doctors saying it's hearing damage, I think I believe in the latter.

I think sometimes it might be whining either from a computer or television in the room, but it might be some kind of hearing damage-related thing as well.

On rare occasions sometimes I think I hear my mom calling me, but that doesn't happen much.

Other than that um... sometimes little "eeeee" noises but that's not really much.

Sometimes I hear random beeping noises, like a long, dragged out "beeeeep" or high-frequency "eeeee" noises. When I was littler, maybe nine or ten, I would hear them a lot at night, they happened often and were annoying to the point that I began to obsess over them, thinking something was wrong with me because these random, distant 'beeep's would keep me up at night...but now I don't hear them as much.

Also, sometimes I get a random tune stuck in my head, just a jumble of notes or a melody or something and it will strike me as unbearably familiar and then I try so hard to figure out where I know it from. More often than not I can never quite figure out what is so familiar about it tongue.gif

I've had ringing in my right ear lately. I guess that Manowar concert (where I stood directly at the speaker) has never quite left me. xd.png

Currently I'm hearing my bed crying out that it's time to sleep but my video games are calling to be played.

Seriously though.

I've beeping hearing very high pitched 'eeeeee' noises, sometimes when people talk to me I hear thumps and often I think I'm being called when I'm not.

I have serious tinnitus, and I hear that ALL the time. sad.gif However, sometimes I hear a friend, who always used to give me gritty advice when he was alive, giving me more of the same from Beyond the Grave....

I always listen. He was always right biggrin.gif

I've beeping hearing very high pitched 'eeeeee' noises, sometimes when people talk to me I hear thumps and often I think I'm being called when I'm not.

Yyyup. All the time. Annoying as hell.

I just remembered (because it happened today) that I occasionally get a very loud and very annoying vibrating or rumbling sound, it is hard to describe. I would almost say it is the opposite of the high pitched ringing. It sounds really close to the rumbling sound you would experience if you stood next to a big truck/semi/tractor while it idles. Doesn't happen often but I did have it happen for an entire day.

I usually just hear the songs stuck in my head. When I'm alone and in complete silence, I just hear the building I'm in. Each place has it's own sound and most of the time I don't want to hear it.

Usually, I just hear really loud ringing noises and the generic thing of hearing my name being called when no one's said anything. It's probably due to auditory hallucinations; I get songs stuck in my head all the time. Plus, I listen to music for long periods of time, so I'm pretty sure my hearing's somewhat affected.

pretty much the same as glass_kisses. problem is, though, the only songs i ever get stuck in my head are the ones i dont like D:

Sometimes, before falling asleep, if there is perfect silence in my room, I hear all kinds of random voices talking random stuff, that I probably heard during the day and never paid attention to.

Also, yeah. Music that gets stuck in my head. Sometimes I can hear my cat when it's not there. The latter one is pretty freaky though, because I had a cat die 2 years ago. o.o

Sometimes I'll just randomly start hearing music. It's not always something I've heard, and I'm not sure that some of them are even music that have been published anywhere, even to youtube. Sometimes it's really cool, or beautiful, or even dark and sinister. Also, every now and then, I'll hear some random sounds that come out of nowhere. It can be cool, but sometimes it's creepy.

Since i get to have chronic tinnitus, I am allowed to hear the beauty of imaginary ringing noises echoing throughout my skull and outer ears every second of the day.