Iside

Breeding Cavern Lurkers

Thanks, CDM. biggrin.gif

Decided I'm not going to continue with Lurker x Daydream x Sunsong. Now it'll either be Lurker x White x Moonstone or Lurker x Royal Blue x Moonstone. Since I may eventually breed it with the male's lineage that I posted earlier, I'm leaning more towards the latter since it may match more, but dunno yet. tongue.gif I prefer the one with Whites... possibly.

I'm impossible to please, but I don't think I've had as much fun trying to work out lineages until now.

I really like the Lurker x White x Moonstone. The White just adds that little bit of shock to the eye!

And I know what you mean laugh.gif Anyone who kind of knows me, knows that I rarely work on lineages, except for my Canadian Lineage or my Halloween candy one, but I am having a blast, planning and trying out different things for these Cavern Dwellers! As much as the Black Marrows are still my absolute favourite Halloween breed (other than the Vamps,) I'm having a lot more fun planning little lineages with these guys.

Maybe it's because the poses of the male and female are so different from each other, that the lineages, depending on which gender you use, can look so radically different.

Bumping because the 'Lurks will soon be returning to stalk the darkest crevices of your nightmares!

Pairing them with Laculas would definitely give a pretty vicious impression, especially with a male Lurker. Or Truffles and Boreals for something more toned down. I just checked them with Pyrovars and that sure is one heck of a contrast, but the poses look pretty cool together.

Edited by Ripan

10 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Bumping because the 'Lurks will soon be returning to stalk the darkest crevices of your nightmares!

Pairing them with Laculas would definitely give a pretty vicious impression, especially with a male Lurker. Or Truffles and Boreals for something more toned down. I just checked them with Pyrovars and that sure is one heck of a contrast, but the poses look pretty cool together.

I never considered Truffles as a mate choice. They actually look lovely together! 

Some thoughts - the one with Khusas is my favourite.

image.png.bace51dfd30488ece185ceebd97cdd17.png

Boreal

image.png.538d98cb9044faae96082cca4b96b404.png

Ash

image.png.25204acad476f2be36f1f95d3ac72ffe.png