Iside

Breeding Cavern Lurkers

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sQvpK

Got one more~

...I really should try breeding them with other things but I need to catch up again since I was kind of slacking on adding to the Purple Dorsal Army when I was catching Halloween dragons, heh...

Plus they look really nice with purple Dorsals, at least I think so...

I like the purple dorsals biggrin.gif

Magi should go splendidly as well,-- my example is in a long stair so they are not close enough , but I imagine a it would be stunning in a checker http://dragcave.net/lineage/1r2rM

bred and abandoned this albino ::: http://dragcave.net/lineage/e3EkK--

and kept stripes ::http://dragcave.net/lineage/P7DEo

I finally started trying out some combos today and gifted all of them. A couple are still up for grabs in the TGT thread.

Blusang & Cavern Lurker: No egg :<

Pale Ridgewing & Cavern Lurker: No egg :< One of my favorite pairings too!

White & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Brimstone & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Sunsong & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Royal Blue & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Magi & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

I also really like the sunrises/sets, hellfires and harvests. I really want to try nebulas (when I'm done my lineage project) and moonstones.

I'm probably going to try a F moonstone & M cavern lurker after these gifts are off my scroll since I have no room. ^ - ^

Edited by hoboflotovoto

I finally started trying out some combos today and gifted all of them. A couple are still up for grabs in the TGT thread.

Blusang & Cavern Lurker: No egg :<

Pale Ridgewing & Cavern Lurker: No egg :< One of my favorite pairings too!

White & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Brimstone & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Sunsong & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

Royal Blue & Cavern Lurker: Yes!

Magi & Cavern Lurker: Yes! One of my favorites.

I also really like the sunrises/sets, hellfires and harvests. I really want to try nebulas (when I'm done my lineage project), night/day glories, and moonstones.

I'm probably going to try a F moonstone & M cavern lurker as well as a F night glory & M cavern lurker pairing after these gifts are off my scroll since I have no room. ^ - ^

Day/night glories are drakes and can only breed with other drakes (themselves and ocrhedrakes), so you won't be able to breed them with the lurkers, unfortunately. It's a shame, there are so many lovely combos I'd love to try out if only the glory drakes were a little bit bigger and weren't drakes.... tongue.gif

There have been some lovely combos here, but I'm still trying to figure out what my favourite is. I keep umming and ahhing.

Day/night glories are drakes and can only breed with other drakes (themselves and ocrhedrakes), so you won't be able to breed them with the lurkers, unfortunately. It's a shame, there are so many lovely combos I'd love to try out if only the glory drakes were a little bit bigger and weren't drakes.... tongue.gif

There have been some lovely combos here, but I'm still trying to figure out what my favourite is. I keep umming and ahhing.

That completely slipped my mind! Now I'm really sad. xd.png That really is a shame. I think they'd look so so so good. ; - ;

It's a good thing I found out now and not when I was about to try it out and be "on the edge of my seat". xP Thank you!

That's how I was until literally today. ohmy.gif

I can't wait to breed some purebreds next year though, since I always think purebreds look nice. biggrin.gif

Edited by hoboflotovoto

I never got a cave lurker because the Halloween event was delayed and I thought it was cancelled any of you people with dozens and dozens of dragons would you mind trading? I'm trying to breed a rare dragon but as you know they take some time.

I never got a cave lurker because the Halloween event was delayed and I thought it was cancelled any of you people with dozens and dozens of dragons would you mind trading? I'm trying to breed a rare dragon but as you know they take some time.

You might want to try this gifting thread and see if you can pick up something there. smile.gif

Oh god. JOTB's alts are gorgeous. Red and black is one of my favourite colour combos! They'd look incredible with Red Dorsals.

Waaaaant ~

I had been debating whether or not to breed my GWs with CLs (since I like GWs with pretty much any combination and my small handful of CBs are always busy with their other mates [and never give eggs grr]) but... I caved (bahaha, geddit? *shot*) in and bred a pair - looks quite nice!

First baby for both of them. wub.gif

Maybe she was waiting for a scary mate. Up to that point I had been breeding her with pretty dragons. xd.png

I had been debating whether or not to breed my GWs with CLs (since I like GWs with pretty much any combination and my small handful of CBs are always busy with their other mates [and never give eggs grr]) but... I caved (bahaha, geddit? *shot*) in and bred a pair - looks quite nice!

First baby for both of them. wub.gif

Maybe she was waiting for a scary mate. Up to that point I had been breeding her with pretty dragons. xd.png

Wow, this might very well be one of my favourite pairs now, along with daydreams. Definitely going to breed that. :3

Thinking about trying mine with purples...

@Lullakai-Shi: Where'd you find JOTB's alts? I tried but I'm clueless.

Wow, this might very well be one of my favourite pairs now, along with daydreams. Definitely going to breed that. :3

Thinking about trying mine with purples...

@Lullakai-Shi: Where'd you find JOTB's alts? I tried but I'm clueless.

They're on the Wiki. smile.gif So so pretty ~

@ Orlageddon: Woohoo! Hard to pick favourite pairings when so many colour combinations work. xd.png

@ Lullakai-Shi: Onice! I checked the official dragon page the other week but it didn't list them so I forgot about it. :B They do look nice, though. Spriter alts make me so sad because I'll never be able to make lineages out of their babies though. xC I'm curious about the two red blotches on the chest of the female, hmm. o3o Favourite spriter alt is still the heartseeker (or ribbon... nah, HS) though. <3

@ Varekis: It makes me sad too! =< We can only look at them and pine. Or trade our souls for 2nd gens. I'd trade the CB Gold I caught yesterday in a heartbeat for a spriter alt baby of any variety. Nepherim's Sweetling alt is just wub.gif

Back on topic, I'm officially sold on male Lurker x Hellfire. I can only hope it'll look good with her eventual Spotted Greenwing mate from male Lurker x female Greenwing. happy.gif

I only bred mine with stripes, got only one egg (black stripe). When they are off the cooldown I might try some other combinations smile.gif

I have considered starting a Lineage Line. But so far i'm not sure if anyone would be for helping me with it.

I was considering a breeding line with nothing but Halloween dragons, past and present.

What do you all think?

Nice idea, but if you're going to be breeding a lineage with only Halloween dragons and nothing else, then it's going to take you years to complete, since you'll only be able to get eggs once a year. tongue.gif Are you sure there's nothing you like enough to breed them with? A Halloween past and present + something else might look nice and you could breed it all year around. tongue.gif

Though if you want help, I've got some purebred shadow walkers and purebred marrows. smile.gif I could breed them to something else for you, but it would have to include non-Halloweens as well.

I love the lurker x thunder combo, by the way! biggrin.gif Nice one!