TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Took me forever to connect to this forum finally

And the lag on the actual website.. ;-;

Well, got my four eggs finally

Waiting for my two pre-releases to hatch so I can get two more.

People are letting up on the biomes now, though, so there's no more lag. c:

Got 3 eggies! Now egglocked until morning. Thanks TJ! and I love the codes for his eggs!

Such lovely eggs! I have a feeling this will be well worth the wait.

Thanks to TJ and everyone involved. Happy Halloween, DC! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Thank you TJ you did a greate job again, and thank you to the artists, this eggs are so lovely, i wish i culd keep em forever. 25 minits have past and i have all 7 eggs and all are incubated.

Ah, figured I'd stay up a bit longer for the fun of it, and all of a sudden managed to catch 5 in a row...5 in a minute...well. Lag Monster, it seems I conquered you!

Yay I managed to get six, that's a very interesting looking egg. Thanks again TJ and good luck to all those catching

sweet. it took me 12 minutes because of lag and my internet connection but i got 5 eggs. sweet thanks. i cant wait till they hatch. prayers for those affected by hurricane sandy that they are warm and safe tonight.

I got my 7! The eggs look amazing! Definitely worth the wait. smile.gif Btw, the code I had to enter to get into my account started with "Spiritus." How appropriate. tongue.gif

Awesome - I love the new eggs - thank you so much for the event!

Also - I love the cods of TJ's eggs! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the new dragons and for all your hard work on the events! I myself had a blast and was able to snag all 7 new eggs before 12:03 smile.gifsmile.gif

Happily locked myself with six new eggies. Have to wait 6 more hours til my black hatches. In the meantime, I'll give my laptop to a younger cousin so that he can catch some.

Got mine, and helped one of my sisters get hers (she's delighted they are "purple with dots!!")... Only one left in the family to get theirs now.. and she's not back for another 8-10hours. sad.gif

Very pretty eggs.. can't wait to see what hatches out of them.

WOAH. LAAAG. <3

How I missed you lag. xd.png

Happy Belated Halloween everyone! Thank you for the lovely eggs, Teej.

These eggs look promising, I can't wait to see what they hatch into. ^.^ poptartFINALTINY.gif

That said... I really hope TJ can work some of his magic mojo and make all of the Halloween eggs born today have a Halloween birth-date. u.u *sigh* It's really awesome that more people are getting the chance to get the eggs, but it's really bumming me out that none of my Halloween dragons will show as being born on Halloween.

Also, WTFLAG. I think we're breaking DC, yall. xd.png Srsly, I get more "database error" pages than normal ones. lol Guess everyone is excited for these eggs. ^.^ Hmm... wonder if there's any way to bribe TJ about the birth-date on these eggs...

w00t caught them and didn't even get the message i caught them, until it said i was over burdened xd.png

Thank you very much for the new eggs. I woke up earlier only to catch them. Finally I am egg-locked and satisfied. So I will go back to bed and sleep.

I wish everyone a Happy Halloween and hope that you are also enjoying the event.^^