TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I've only been posting in this thread like three or four times but uhh is someone posting my dragons elsewhere? (I have my scroll set to not ask for help and I have not posted my halloween eggs anywhere else but for some reason my five that haven't been posted anywhere are getting too many views too soon)

I was forced to fog, and hide my scroll and everything. I really hope my halloween eggs don't die because of this. >:

*shudder* Oh please, no. Pygmies are fine, but I prefer holidays to be full sized since there is so much more that you can do with them.  I do know that is just me though. *nods*

It isn't just you. I would also prefer them to he regular sized ones.

Wholeheartedly agreed. I'd be a little upset if they were pygmies.

On another note, I hope they are witch themed. Love dem witches smile.gif Bats are cool too. Not a big fan of spiders, but I'll wait to see the adult before I make any judgments.

Maybe they are witch hunters?

Even if they aren't witches, I'm naming one of mine Beatrice. xd.png

My two hatching eggs hatch the hour the event ends ;^;

Eggs, why u no hatch an hour earlier?

My two hatching eggs hatch the hour the event ends ;^;

Eggs, why u no hatch an hour earlier?

What about incubating?

*shudder* Oh please, no. Pygmies are fine, but I prefer holidays to be full sized since there is so much more that you can do with them. I do know that is just me though. *nods*

Isn't just you. Pygmies are cute, but I much prefer the larger sprites and far vaster lineage creating opportunities of standard dragons. smile.gif

Yeah, dark purple with light pinky/purple spots ^^

Thank you very much smile.gif I wonder what is wrong with my aunt's computer...

EDIT: I wonder when TJ's dragons would grow up, I really can't wait anymore.

Edited by kokoro456

What about incubating?

Unless one has red dragons, incubate isn't an option, and if they've already been incubated, well, it's either drop them or make do with the number of new eggs one has already.

I've only been posting in this thread like three or four times but uhh is someone posting my dragons elsewhere? (I have my scroll set to not ask for help and I have not posted my halloween eggs anywhere else but for some reason my five that haven't been posted anywhere are getting too many views too soon)

I was forced to fog, and hide my scroll and everything. I really hope my halloween eggs don't die because of this. >:

hid mine too they were getting over viewed and sick

Thank you very much smile.gif I wonder what is wrong with my aunt's computer...

EDIT: I wonder when TJ's dragons would grow up, I really can't wait anymore.

TJ's hatchies should grow to adults at around the 4-day mark. Sadly! I really wanna see what they're going to be, too xd.png

I have stated this before in this thread, and will state it again. THESE ARE REGULAR SIZED DRAGONS. Pumpkins were not originally pygmies. They were intended to be unbreedables, but someobody suggested they be breedable with pygmies, which had nothing else to breed with at the time, as they can fit in pumpkins. Pumpkins are NOT a valid example of pygmy size.

Sorry for the yelling, but I've said this many times before (Not in this thread specifically, but in numerous DRs.) It gets annoying when you have to tell people all the time that Pumpkins aren't valid examples of pygmies.

What about incubating?

All used up ): My tiny army of Reds was defeated by all the halloween eggs xd.png

hid mine too they were getting over viewed and sick

If they are fogged, they shouldn't die.

There is for a good reason that there are rules against helping others without their permission. If your eggs got enough views to be sick, someone obviously must have posted them somewhere against your will. That is not cool.

It is only helpful if someone wants the help.

If they are fogged, they shouldn't die.

There is for a good reason that there are rules against helping others without their permission. If your eggs got enough views to be sick, someone obviously must have posted them somewhere against your will. That is not cool.

It is only helpful if someone wants the help.

pretty sure my scrolls set to not accepting help but its ok I have had a eye on them watching the views going up up up wondering about it anyway its all good they are fine nicely fogged tell i unfog in the am and hope to see them hop out of their shells smile.gif

If for some instance, My internet went out after I got mine and 4 out of 5 died because I wasn't able to hide them, there is nothing i'm able to do about it right?

I think the most fitting code I got was EEpsG. MOMde was kinda funneh too. Edited by Wynni

If for some instance, My internet went out after I got mine and 4 out of 5 died because  I wasn't able to hide them, there is nothing i'm able to do about it right?

No,you can do nothing about it,unless someone will trade or gift you any.

Edited by Mercury

No,you can do nothing about it,unless someone will trade or gift you any.

I didn't think so, Thank you though

Thanks for a terrific Halloween, TJ and the Cavers! You are the best rock band, evah!

So, Halloween eggies are now stopped being dropped. The third one I caught, it's code was OhWhY. Perfectly describes me in many situations xd.png So, those of you with amazing codes... I hope you get a free week somewhere where I can ask for a baby from it xd.png

It's over!~ Derp.

I got some cool codes: SpUqh and 9LOGO and Cok73 (xd.png) and Tmpke (Vaguely makes me think of Timcampy from D Gray Man!)

Happy Halloween (late) everyone!

Well I found this years drop very easy and I was quite happy about that, the hatchies look great and I cant wait to see the adults. Again well done TJ and thank you for another awesome event. smile.gif

The last egg I caught is a very naughty one.

Won't post the code here, but rest assured that it made me laugh and was a fitting end to my hunt.

Thanks Tj and the spriters! The eggs and hatchlings are gorgeous. I'm kinda sad it's over, and I look forward to the next event! (: