TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

ik this is a really noobish question comin from somebody who has over 200 fully grown dragons, but is there a quote unquote "safe limit" of views that an egg/hatchling can get a day without risk of becoming sick/soft shelled?

I'm not sure about this one, but I think it has to do with a number of UV and regular views. On one UV there can come 15 regular views. If number's are to close (for example, the egg has 5 UVs and 60 views) the egg gets sick.

They should give the White dragons the ability to protect eggs/hachis from sickness...

Oh man, I love this idea... I'm not sure how to implement it, but the Whites are supposed to be healers, right? It's perfect xd.png

...oh it's on the wiki? /goes to read

Edited by silver_chan

They should give the White dragons the ability to protect eggs/hachis from sickness...

I love love love that idea so fitting for the White Dragon to have this BSA

I am counting down the hours tell mine can hatch lol its driving me crazy

Oh man, I love this idea... I'm not sure how to implement it, but the Whites are supposed to be healers, right? It's perfect xd.png

...oh it's on the wiki? /goes to read

Yes it is on the Wiki.

I use most time the dc wiki for updates... sleep.gif;

So I missed the last release and had to trade for the eggs...

(Does not mean the Dc wiki is slowly but I being lazy...)

Out of curiosity, I abandoned a couple loads of 7 eggs into the AP. They showed up at the top left, like other holidays and were almost immediately snatched. I suppose those people that don't read the forums have no idea about egg descriptions and simply see, oh, new color! laugh.gif

I won't be surprised if the adults look absolutely nothing like the hatchlings, but I can't imagine what they will look like...

Like last year, when the S1 hatchie of the shadow walker looked much like a rat, and the adult looked like a sort of horse? It's possible.

Or the Moonstones, when everyone thought that the hatchies looked so awkward/unfinished and the end result was amazing.

I thought the egg drop was supposed to end at 12pm?What happened?It is still going....

It;s only about 9pm cave time. You can check by going on allure of neglected dragons.

I love, love, love these babies. They look so wicked and creepy and that's totally fine by me. <3 The creepier and scarier the Halloween dragons are, the better.

Yeah, that baby doesn't look like anything I'd want to find in a dark corner of my house. It reminds me of something bat like, or maybe a spider. Totally cool.

Thanks again to everyone involved in the event, we really appreciate it. biggrin.gif

My first DC Halloween was a success! Got a couple each of the previous years dragons, 2 zombies, and am scroll locked with new eggs! One of my new eggs even has a cool code, lo0Ht.

Thank you TJ and spriters!

I thought the egg drop was supposed to end at 12pm?What happened?It is still going....

Still like three more hours to go until they stop dropping actually.

I almost forgot about the new dragon release being today, luckily I already locked myself with the eggies I need, yay! laugh.gif

My lineage egg hatched, so I was able to grab my 7th egg. Now for the slow, painful wait for my own eggs to hatch, and for TJ's to grow up laugh.gif

I got and influenced my six! I can't wait to find out what kind they are. I LOVE the coloring and design of the hatchlings! Purple and black are my favorite color combination. *w*

is there any signature badges that has the halloween egg for 2012 yet, like catcher, grabber, etc.????

How long should I wait before unfogging my eggs again?

Just leave them be until they are ready to hatch.