TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

YAY! biggrin.gif Thank you so much TJ! happy.gif I can't wait to catch some of these lovely eggs myself!

Edited by StormWizard212

Yay! Thanks so much, TJ and spriters! Very excited c: Can't wait to see the adults!

EDIT: Yay, got 7 eggs! Also, 1st page ftw. Love your codes, Teej tongue.gif

Edited by PieMaster

So obviously things aren't back to the way they were before the Hurricane, but they have improved fairly, so I decided to continue with the release.

For those still affected by the storm (or who simply can't make it today), there is a gifting thread over in the Trading section.

Got mine already, in spite of the amazing lag. Good luck to the rest of the hunters!

Caught three new eggies, then got the overburdened message on my forth try. Egg locked 'til morning. Happy (belated) Halloween!

ETA: Added three more for a total of six eggs. With one slot still available I may add a seventh, but will try and hold that slot to use as needed.

I'm hoping that the "This egg is wedged in a dark corner" means that we'll finally get the cobweb dragon that I saw in Completed Requests two or three years ago. It was a great looking dragon iirc.

Edited by casprrr

Sweetness! Got all of mine already and now I can sleep easy tonight, lol. Good luck to everyone else. :3

Yay! I already got my batch of seven (: Yes, I did stay up until midnight just for DC... xd.png

Whoo, thanks so much for this event!

*falls asleep on top of eggies*

D: So much lag, I can't even load the biomes...