Sign in to follow this  
SickThing

DC Photography Contest #61

@ Blackdragon,

I have to say, the last one is my favorite. Was loving the other ones and then I got to that one..no doubt, I like it the best. I love it when pictures like that happen, when you snap the picture at just the right moment, kind of like what you said happened with that one!

Dunno if entries are no longer being accepted, but I'd like to enter mine, if they are:

Billboards of the Ancients (petroglyphs: ancient writings on rock face about 10 miles south of where I live)

Cicada Bug (this guy was resting on one of Mr. BD71's corn plants last year)

Mr. BD71 Shrouded in Mystery (this was a fortuitous shot taken at Yellowstone Park, when the wind shifted just right and blew the steam from the geysers and hot springs around Mr. BD while he was looking off a bridge)

Oh, and, I can't choose between the three. xd.png

Mr. BD71 Shrouded in Mystery.

It looks so nice and creepy. biggrin.gif

Bug or Mystery, DD! biggrin.gif

Snail

My favourite favourite isn't digital, alas. dry.gif

Snail it is then!

Edited by Lagie

Last day to get your pics in!

If you hadn't decided which photo to enter, please do that today as well. smile.gif

The Musical Kitty

My singing teacher's cat, Mr. Kitty, was up on the table, letting me stroke him before my lesson, and I noticed that his eye looked really cool from the side, so I took the picture happy.gif I've fallen in love with it <3

EDIT: It lost quality when stretched. Gimme a minute to upload a smaller, higher quality version...

EDIT AGAIN: Uploaded it smile.gif

ANOTHER EDIT: I sharpened the eye, but I'm unsure if that counts as basic editing, so I'll include a separate link. The Musical Kitty V2.

Edited by PieMaster

Sign in to follow this