dangershy

Forest of Eternal Night

Leven glanced at Lawrence, then at the group in fear. In his heart he was debating if he should join Lawrence. Perhaps he could lead him to see reason. Then again, one so arrogant as he was sure to dismiss Leven and leave him on his own in the darkness. The thought of staying with the group also scared him, for he knew well of the Slenderman. In the end, he decided that there was sure to be strength in numbers. He walked with the group, taking what was sure to be his last look of Lawrence.

"My name is Leven, by the way..."

Edited by mrmanuz

Lawrence ignored the others and continued walking. After a bit of walking, he saw the "Slenderman". He stopped, and starting heading towards it. The thing did not move. "So tell me, what are you?" He murmured. Lawrence reached out to touch the figure, but his muscles froze. He could not move. The figure remained there and was silent. Suddenly, the figure disappeared, and Lawrence fell backwards. He remained there for some time, then shook his head and continued walking. These idiots are making me nervous... I need to keep control of myself.

Fiona followed the group and kept her flash light on. She did not know the stories, but decided to stay with the group. "So who does Slender man usually go after?" she asked. She wanted to know the stories so she at least had an idea of who they are trying to stay away from. She smiled gently at some of the people who introduced their selves. "My name is Fiona, nice to meet you." she said. She looked up ahead and looked at them. "So what are the stories like? I've never heard of them." she said.

"Often children are his victims, although he doesn't discriminate between young and old. It's hard to explain him, because no one even knows what he is. Back in the day he would remove the victim's organs and place them in plastic bags, then put them back in the body. Nowadays he leaves no trace..."

He looked to Nick

"Those notes you guys mentioned before, I never knew he left those."

(( I'm not sure, actually xd.png Maybe I can play Masky. ))

"The notes are left by his 'helper', Masky. There's so much videos in which cameras, filming and set by people being chased by Slendy, capture what appears to be a hooded man with a strange, white mask, who sits in their room. From time to time, he might steal a thing or two, or directly fight with you - if you are that lucky, though, as wherever Masky is, Slenderman's there, and vice versa." Nick spoke to Leven, and turned to Fiona. "There are a lot of stories - missing children and people; murdered people, hanging by thick branches with their guts in black body bags nearby; sightings, both in our times and the medieval era; and even actual video footage, which has been badly damaged but with no touching of the tape." Finished off Nick, spotting a faint light in the distance. "I'm guessing we can go and check that light. Might have another note or clue for us." Nick said and started to walk.

((Feel free if you do.))

Soon enough, Nick had gone past Shyanne, and she followed his lead. She also noticed the light after he had pointed it out. I hope we're not leading ourselves right to him... or Masky. Shyanne though privately to herself. To her, no matter how long they walked, the light didn't appear brighter-- or it was just her vision. She suddenly wondered when she had last slept and a wave of drowsiness washed over her, and she yawned. Catching herself right in the middle of it, she shuddered in a futile attempt to get rid of some of the feeling.

((I'm kind of dead for ideas, so I'll let Skull guide the RP now. xd.png))

Evan walked through the dark forest, talking to himself quietly. "It's alright, Evan... No one is here but you..." He stepped on a fallen branch, causing it to crack with a loud snap. As he kept walking, he thought he saw an unusually tall man in a suit in the path. "Hey! Sir! I'm lost, can you help me?!?" The man turned his head, and Evan saw he had no face... Evan ran as quickly as he could, static flashing in front of his eyes. He ran into another person... Edited by GoingUnder71

Leven hit the ground hard, taking Evan's sprint to the dirt. Pain shot into his arm as he fell onto it. He let out a low groan, pushing Evan off and rising slowly. He rubbed his shoulder and looked angrily at him

"What the hell is your problem?!"

He yelled as he grabbed Evan's shirt.

"Who are you?! And what's your rush?"

Edited by mrmanuz

Evan had a frantic look in his eye as he stumbled backwards. "There was a man back there! He had no face! Where are we?!?" He reached in his hoodie pocket, and discovered a flashlight, quickly turning it on. He looked at the person in front of him. "And who are you? Who's that man? Why are we here?" He looked around and saw a group of people, then took a step back, frightened. "Who are you guys?" Static danced in front of his eyes, and he saw the tall man looming over the group. "He's right there!"

Leven was too frantic to pay attention to any of Evan's questions. He immediately began looking around for the Tall Man. The thought of once again seeing his childhood nightmare was so frightening and yet, so attractive. His heartbeat raced and time seemed to slow for him as he looked in the trees. To his dismay, he couldn't spot Slender. Stepping to the nearest tree, he leaned against it and heard the sound of paper crumpling as he did so. He turned around quickly, seeing another note.

"Hey, theres another paper here."