Zovesta

Gravity Falls

Oh, he was in a parallel dimension somewhere ~ *waves hands nonchalantly*

If anyone was wondering about the shape of the vending machine code being a 'c' and this meaning anything, it doesn't. Alex Hirsh said so himself. xd.png

I am now collecting Gravity Falls related codes! My ultimate goal is to find the dragon that has the code 'Mabel'. biggrin.gif There is no such dragon as of yet - I have been searching.

Maybe the strange creatures came from the alternate dimension?? Perhaps Stan's twin was researching them, but somehow got sealed up as some things managed to get through?

Nah, the gnomes are 'gnomes of the forest'. That means they've been there a long while - almost certainly hundreds of years. So unless the portal was being rediscovered thirty years ago, which I consider unlikely, the creatures are native to Gravity Falls.

One possible theory - this is purely mine, and purely mad hypothesising - is that the creatures were always on earth, but were somehow removed from everywhere except Gravity Falls. However, this wouldn't explain why everyone is quite so afraid of the creatures, and why they are considered paranormal, since we don't consider even the most dangerous of wild beasts that scary or paranormal. Perhaps it has something to so with Bill Cipher.

With the Bill thing, the tapestry in the Northwest mansion must be quite old... It can't be predicting the future, because that is just impossible. No wait, scrap that, Blendin is a time traveller. -.- How could I forget that? I was going to say that it must be old, so Bill is old, and the apocolypse happened before with Bill.

Much talking. Believe what you want to, it's just writing down what was at the top of my head right at the moment, nothing is solid.

What if it's a government conspiracy? All of these creatures used to roam the Earth, but have since been confined to Gravity Falls. Kind of like the Fablehaven books, I guess.

My theory with bill is that he's timeless. Eternal. Always has been, always will be. When you live long enough you might start to succumb to psychosis...which might be why Cipher likes to give people heads that are always screaming and whatnot. A psychotic god, I suppose.

Maybe the strange creatures came from the alternate dimension?? Perhaps Stan's twin was researching them, but somehow got sealed up as some things managed to get through?

DO YOU GUYS SEE THIS? I SO CALLED IT.

That new episode...

That episode was so worth the wait. :')

I really loved the scene where the real Stanford was making the journals. I swear I'm as obssesed as Dipper with the journals and his reaction was perfect! haha laugh.gif

Edited by Pixel.G

Man, I really need to catch up on this. I think I paused my watching just after we got to the second season...

I'm sure I'm way behind by now, haha.

This show is awesome, I don't really watch T.V. anymore, but I always have time for Gravity Falls. I'm glad I was able to predict a couple things, that was awesome.

My current theory is that all the stuff is from the alternate dimension, coming to the real world through small unstable portals.

I think that the big portal is like the smaller portals, only it's theoretically stable. Besides the whole capable of causing the apocalypse thing. It'd be cool if this was confirmed.

I really need the next episode, ASAP.

Edited by Not-Jeff

I learned how to make gifs of videos! So when Gravity Falls comes back, if you have any requests, let me know. =3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh my goodness. I recently got into this show and I love every second of every episode. The first real episode I watched was Dreamscaperers and can I just say I love Bill Cipher? He's one of those villains that you can't really hate.

Belgian Hot Waffles, I freaking LOVE this show!

So sad it ended ;~; but hey, the creator didn't want it to lose it's spark so fair enough.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

So I realized that the final episode is apparently getting it's UK TV premiere this Thursday, and yesterday one of the early episodes was on. Having never considered watching it, I decided "why not?" and gave the episode a look. It was already halfway in and I could always turn over if it didn't appeal to me...

I now plan on spending today and tomorrow catching up so I can watch the finale on Thursday. I am officially hooked (if late to the party xd.png)

Edited by CharonDusk

So I realized that the final episode is apparently getting it's UK TV premiere this Thursday, and yesterday one of the early episodes was on. Having never considered watching it, I decided "why not?" and gave the episode a look. It was already halfway in and I could always turn over if it didn't appeal to me...

I now plan on spending today and tomorrow catching up so I can watch the finale on Thursday. I am officially hooked (if late to the party xd.png)

Welcome to the club, there is a special that is going to be airing this month that the creator that is called Gravity Falls: Between the Pines. I'm so hyped about it coming on and I already have it set to record!

#BillCipher

(kicks door down) DID SOMEBODY SAY GRAVITY FALLS?!

It's like one of my favorite shows, hands down, oh my god. I LOVE it so much. And I have Journal 3 pre-ordered and can't wait for it to arrive, and I cosplay as Bill Cipher to conventions (including one I'm going to in April) along with my boyfriend who dresses as Dipper. The shenanigans:

user posted image

Though that suit is pretty annoying so I've revised my outfit:

user posted image

Buuut anyway yeah I love this show. <3

Edited by SpyroForLife

#EvilDorito

So, finished watching the series. Went straight into my top ten. Though, I realized UK TV did things weirdly. They put the first episode as the fifth one, which lead to some real confusion when in the previous episode Dipper had the journal and then suddenly he didn't.

They also cut Weirdmageddon into four parts, when from my understanding it's meant to be three...

Anyway, I'll happily rewatch it again and again.

Oh my gosh, I'm so late. I FINALLY watched the last season. Just whoa. o_o Intense.

Also watched Hirsh's secret-revealing episode, which inspired me to do a rewatch. Already caught some things I missed before - and caught some things to link the early eps to the Weirdmageddon (like Mabel's sweater is the same in the first and last ep; Mabel draws the muscle-y waffles that appear in her dream world in the ep with the wax figures, etc.), which is really fun.

I'm definitely not determined, observant, or keen enough to link together all those really small clues that others figured out, though. xP

I love how this show's been over for a while now, and yet people are still trying to solve mysteries and crack codes with the whole Cipherhunt ARG and Journal 3. Sucks that I can't get my hands on the latter, but I'm glad that the fandom is still active and thriving smile.gif