Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: Yggijo

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Yggijo

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? No, missed the whole day sad.gif I was picking up a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding and going to her housewarming party

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Anytime in the next ~hour (after time of post) or the evening of November 4th (EST)

Happy Halloween!

Forum ID: Byakko4

Scroll Link: Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: violets

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Could not get on at all during the 3rd. Between serving my non-rent-paying roommate with an eviction notice and work, I wasn't able to get on until now.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? About to head out for more work, but will be back in a few hours. Can check my box regularly.

Happy Halloween!

Forum ID: MsTina

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MsTina

Proof that I read the rules: waterlilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? completely spazzed and forgot that the drop changed dates, so I didn't get on today.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? for the next couple of hours and tomorrow n__n

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: Lady Dragoon -> MsTina: egg

Do I need to be removed? No

Happy Halloween!

Thank you so much! ♥

Edited by MsTina

Forum ID: Fallingleaf

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/kayleighmb614

Proof that I read the rules: Violets

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Right now it is November 3rd where I live I forgot about the timezones.(The price of living in paradise)

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?A couple of hours tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Fallingleaf

I made someone happy!

Gift report: Rockin' On -> abbythursty:new release egg

Do they need to be removed? No

Forum ID: Lost Girl

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/lost_girl

Proof that I read the rules: Water Lillies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I could, but all my eggs died!

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?

Happy Halloween!

I know this is not quite the right thread, but I don't know where else to turn. All my eggs were killed by sickness because I could not get on today to check on them.

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I was able to get on on November 3rd but 3 of the eggs I expected to hatch by then got sick and left me in scroll lock longer than i expected (2 are still fogged as i write this).

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Sunday mid-morning PST 10 am

Happy Halloween!

Is this okay?

Updated.

...@Lostgirl and BlueDragon-as saddening as your situations are, this thread is specifically for people who weren't able to get on at all during Nov.3rd, so I cannot in all fairness accept you sad.gif I'm sorry. You can go to the Holiday Gifting Thread instead. ...

So sorry, I thought maybe this might have been the wrong thread for me but it was late last night and i couldn't find the other one (which i have found now).

*runs off to the Holiday Gifting thread to post*

Thank You!

Edited by Bludragon

Forum ID: circeramone

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/circeramone

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I was just able to get on now. :-(

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Now! I'll be up for another few hours, then again tomorrow morning/throughout the day.

Happy Halloween!

I can be removed from the list, I managed to catch one in the AP!

Edited by circeramone

Forum ID: Blood-Otherium

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Blood-Otherium

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? No. I wasn't able to get on at all until now sad.gif

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Anytime tomorrow

Happy Halloween!

I currently have fogged eggs because they're sick, just ask and I will happily unfog them for you smile.gif

Forum ID: Rahnee10

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Rahnee10

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Sadly missed the whole day bc i wasn't home.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? today all day

Happy Halloween!

Dead dragons on my scroll are from Zombie tries.

Updated.

@Lostgirl and BlueDragon-as saddening as your situations are, this thread is specifically for people who weren't able to get on at all during Nov.3rd, so I cannot in all fairness accept you sad.gif I'm sorry. You can go to the Holiday Gifting Thread instead.

@Blood-Otherium-could you let me check your scroll please? Send me a PM with your scroll link when you're ready.

Gifters and giftees-PM each other.

Oh and I'll be out for a few more hours-this was quite hard to do on my phone-so I may or may not be able to update faster. Sorry!

Edited by ylangylang

I received a gift

Gift report: SylviaMaris -> Vakarian: Halloween Egg

Do I need to be removed? Yes!

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: Lisinnel -> Vakarian: Halloween Egg

Do I need to be removed? Yes!

Happy Halloween!

Thank you super much!!!

Forum ID: Livvy

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/livvy

Proof that I read the rules: water lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I missed it because of time differences, goshdarn it. Explanation follows!

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? I'm online quite a bit smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

I'm honestly not a big forum user so I can understand if priorities go to others and honestly there are definitely going to be others out there more deserving than I am. I didn't miss the drop because of Sandy; I missed the drop because I'm in New Zealand, and the time difference always throws me off. I think I only missed it by a few hours, but I completely forgot for the first part of our day (so your evening and night) because we've finally had a bright sunny day after a week of cloud!

If someone has a spare egg or two I would love it if I could be considered for them, but I understand I'm really quite late to the party. Thank you smile.gif

I received a gift

Gift report: Sylviamaris -> Byakko4: Halloween egg(two of them!)

Do I need to be removed? Yes

Happy Halloween!

Thank you Sylvia!

I received a gift

Gift report: Anna Selka ->Rahnee10: egg

Do I need to be removed? No

Happy Halloween!

I want to say thank you for this really generous gift, Anna Selka;

and thank you for creating this thread, ylangylang!

Rahnee10

Edit: I saw i don't need to be removed as i got my first egg. I would really appreciate a second egg, but if anyone hasn't been gifted his or her first one, they should get the first instead of me getting the second egg.

Edited by Rahnee10

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:I managed to catch some eggs myself^^

Happy Halloween!

Forum ID: penemuel

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/penemuel

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? am on right now, and will be again much later today (probably 6pm or later)

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?

Happy Halloween!

I have never done this before, so I hope I'm doing it right. I don't even know HOW to trade. I was offline all day on 11/3 due to cleaning and then computer maintenance annoyances. When I got on, it was already after midnight and I realized I'd missed the drop. I was ecstatic when I lucked out and FINALLY got a paper dragon egg, but I'd still really love the new Halloween one. Halloween is my favourite holiday of all, and I'm sad I've missed all the events at this point sad.gif

I received a gift

Gift report: Gifter -> Giftee: egg/hatchling Two awesome people gifted me: ylangylang and nosuchlove (I don't know if I'm supposed to put them, or the egg IDs -- the egg IDs are: eqf1b and ELBcg

Do I need to be removed? Yes / No Yes

Happy Halloween!

Thank you!!! biggrin.gif

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: ymagier

Scroll Link: My Scroll

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? Until 7pm EST Monday

How many eggs can you hold? 3

Edited by Ymagier

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I received a dragon outside of this board^^

Happy Halloween!