Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I stayed up late and caught 2. Don't want to take a gift egg from someone who may not be able to catch one at all.

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:Stayed up late and were easier to catch than I anticipated smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:a friend caught four precious eggs and sent them to me.

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I stayed up late and caught 2. Don't want to take a gift egg from someone who may not be able to catch one at all.

Happy Halloween!

Had misread the annoucement and was able to snag a few.

Edited by GokaiPink

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I managed to get one for myself. So I save the list for someone in need

Happy Halloween! And thanks so much for very nice topic.

my dearest sister offered to help and has grabbed me seven eggs.please remove me from the list and l will return as a gifter on nov.5

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:I got up early enough to catch my seven eggs without problem smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Ok, TRYING THIS AGAIN...for some reason, many times I came to post here, I'd get a connection time out thing so yeah.

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I was actually home when they came out, forgot about the time difference. I got my own.

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I managed to get access to the Internet and already got my 5 eggs, as it was quite easy!

Happy Halloween!

Glad to see so many people managed to grab eggs on their own! I have a pile, so will start going through the PM list asap.

Updated.

Due to trying to update in between forum lag, we've got quite a few people missing from the list, I'm going to manually check their scrolls and will put up their info soon. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Edited by ylangylang

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I managed to get online and get my 7 eggs!

Happy Halloween!

Edited by sei_chan65

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Anna Selka

Scroll Link: My boyfriend caught the eggs : http://dragcave.net/user/Ghozer

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? As long as possible.

How many eggs can you hold? 2

How does this work ? Do we start PMing people tomorrow and gift to whoever responds ? Or do we wait a few days ? Or are we told who we gift to ?

Updated.

@Anna Selka: what you can do is start PMing people on the list who've said that they can check their PMs throughout the day, they just don't have a good enough connection to catch the eggs. You can also send people PMs who said that they might be able to check a few days later, and wait.

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Sturmschwinge

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sturmschwinge

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? as long as possible

How many eggs can you hold? 4

Additional Information: I want a male and female dragon of the species for myself, therefore I will start gifting as soon as the hatchlings have gendered

Edited by Sturmschwinge

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID:Merlot

Scroll Link:Merlot

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling?as long as possible

How many eggs can you hold?3

I wish there was a way to see who was giving what to who. D:

From the list of the gifters and the giftees, it seems that we will have it evenly spread out just fine, but I'm unsure of who to send my teleportation links to now because I don't know if someone else has. sad.gif

I'm loaded up with eggies and able to make a teleport now. If someone only has trouble with access to the cave today (cellphone, borrowed computer at library). Send me a PM and I'll happily load you up with eggies. I'll be checking my PMs at least by xx:45 each hour!

Updated.

@Minkee-what you can do (and what I'm going to do very soon) is send everyone a PM saying that if they haven't gotten contacted by anyone else, you've got an egg or two for them. Then, when they answer you, you can give them the teleport link.

@Vhale-thank you for the additional help. It seems that catching eggs isn't as hard as I thought it would be, so we've got many people off our list, but still every help is welcome.

I made someone happy!

Gift report: ylangylang -> Diannika: 2 eggs

Do they need to be removed? Yes

biggrin.gif