Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

Updated.

Rogue-fox: your form is missing a couple of things. Please fill them out and reapply.

Edited by ylangylang

I hope this works - I am NOT GOOD WITH CODING. Just a newbie to this. smile.gif

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: Dimar

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: Violets

Happy Halloween!

I will be at a debate tournament from 4 am on Saturday until midnight... so I won't be able to grab any eggs. sad.gif

Edited by Dimar

Updated. Will send PMs to everyone soon, both as a measure of checking whether the links work, and as a measure to find out something that I had forgotten to put in the forms. Will update the forms after this. Edited by ylangylang

Forum ID: Vakarian

Scroll Link: My Scroll~

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle!

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?

Happy Halloween!

My family and I will have a vacation in a nearby area at Nov. 3. We'll be back the day after that. I will try to see if I can wake up early to catch my own eggs on Saturday. If that happens I will make a notification about it!

Forum ID: EmpressPhoenix

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Zinj

Proof that I read the rules: Water Lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I'm hoping so, probably not till after 7 pm Central Time.

I have to work :/ and also have a old slow laptop so x.x it's always affected me being able to get eggs sad.gif

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? I try to check it everyday

Happy Halloween!

Thanks a lot for this thread!

I will be at work for a 24-hour shift on November the 3rd so I was really worried I couldn`t get a new Halloween egg this year!

I probably will be able to check the internet over my cellphone or a computer at work sporadically. I just fear that both connections won`t be fast enough for catching eggs sad.gif

Forum ID: Kelan

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Kelan

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Can probably check sporadically from time to time. Also will have half an hour online on Saturday at Midnight cave time (6am my time) before I have to prepare for work.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Sunday early morning 3am cave time (= 9am for me)

Happy Halloween!

Gah... I just remembered that I'll be going on a two week school trip overseas starting on the 3rd Nov (Dragcave time) and I might not have internet access at all throughout those two weeks though if I'm lucky I may get a day or two? >.< Is there no way I can get the eggs? I don't want to fill in the form just yet in case two weeks is really impossible... But I might be able to accept them earlier? Am I still allowed to fill in a form? sad.gif

Updated.

@Big stuff-your form is missing several things. Please fill them out and reapply.

@Nicoleung9-2 weeks is a bit risky, are you sure you won't have any access to the internet at all?

Forum ID: diannika

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/diannika

Proof that I read the rules: VIOLET

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I can get on on my cell, so I can accept eggs within a couple hours. its just hard to catch with it, and I won't have computer access. Willing to dummy trade (I have several magi)

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? if for some reason I can't get on, ill be able to check Sunday morning

Happy Halloween!

Forum ID: Big Stuff

Scroll Link: Scroll

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? Maybe If so, when? A short time around Noon DC time

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Around Noon DC time

Happy Halloween!

May my list information please be updated? I've now checked my calendar and Nov. 3rd is actually a Saturday, so I won't be at school, but I'm very busy that day as well and will only be able to come online in the late afternoon, if my dad can pick me up so I don't have to sit through three hours of my sister doing gym. (LOL) Edited by Keekeecat

Updated.

People who do not have their time schedule written next to them before the form change will either be assumed as unable to come on Nov. 3rd, or if they had written out some form of schedule on their initial forms, that will be written instead. However, members who want to join the list after the form change do have to write them out.

We also need at least one more gifter who can hold eggs.

Edited by ylangylang

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Minkee

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Minkee

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? However long. happy.gif If anyone so happens to be able to attend the egg drop, let me know as soon as possible so I can help another person.

How many eggs can you hold? Up to four. c: I still wanna keep two for myself.

Updated.

Reminder to gifters: you can catch as many as you can, give them out, do the same thing, repeat, and then at last hold eggs for as long as possible. You don't have to sit there for 24 hours holding eggs.

Example:

At 2 a.m cave time ylangylang catches 7 eggs

At 7:30 ylangylang gives out 2, which is received by a giftee at 8.

At 8:15 ylangylang catches 2 more, gives the other eggs off cooldown out, received by a giftee at 9.

At 11:55 p.m cave time ylangylang catches 2 more, and then holds them. New Halloween catching is over for this year.

Edited by ylangylang

Forum ID: sei_chan65

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/sei_chan65

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Maybe around 7 or 9 pm

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Sunday morning

Happy Halloween!

Have to work a double shift now and then will be going to visit a relative who had been taken into the hospital shall be missing the drop.

Forum ID: GokaiPink

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MagiPinkTenshi

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Nov. 4th after 1PM CDT

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Sunday afternoon

Happy Halloween!

FYI, we won't be receiving any more submissions After Nov. 2nd 11:59 p.m, and this thread will be closed after every single lister gets at least an egg, if possible. Edited by ylangylang

Forum ID: FlowerOwl

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/FlowerOwl

Proof that I read the rules: Water Lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? No, my trip ends on Sunday the 4th though. Actually, maybe if Smash Burger (Food place) has wifi then I'll be on on Saturday the 3rd for 20 minutes at the most.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Sunday midday.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by FlowerOwl

Forum ID: SuperCream

Scroll Link: Scroll

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Either 6 or 7 on my laptop or not at all

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? 2,4, or 7 (through my cell) Phone is extremely laggy...

Happy Halloween!