Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

I honestly do not mind. Most folks here are pretty good on the honor system in my experience. If it bothers you though I would be happy to take it down.

I think at this point what I'm going to do is drop the eggs I can to the ap. As the eggs in the cave will poof once the event is done, but the ap eggs will stay around. That's the only way I can think of to net us some extra eggies for people that may not have their power back on yet. And it took me all of 3 secs to load back up on eggs on my scroll :3

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:a friend caught some eggs and sent them all to me. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I have been able to collect several for myself, thanks to a well-behaved internet! biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: My sister just hit me with five eggs! owo

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: our net got fixed unusually fast Oo So I'm able to catch eggs myself, many thanx to TJ that it is not looking like a battle for every egg this year, so even people with low speed connection can still have some eggs ^w^

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I caught one myself!

Happy Halloween!

It looks like most of the people who signed up here have been able to get eggs. I think the eggs were easier to catch than anyone expected and it only took a few minutes online to snag your limit.

I have three on my scroll that I am willing to give to those who are in need. I think, rather than donating them through this thread, I will be watching the new release thread and other areas of the forum, looking for people who have been unable to get any. I am sure there will be many of them who did not sign up here.

I will always be grateful to the wonderful people who heard my cries when my internet failed on Halloween 2010. It is only because of them that I was able to get 2 CB Marrows.

Reminder:

Using any scroll but your own for holding eggs or catching is considered Multi- scrolling.

Please remove me from the gifters list as they have been taken by someone not on this list that I knew Sorry

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: Power came on for me last night xd.png Caught 6 beauties. Even one with the code bURst!

Happy Halloween!

As the drop continues today would like to gift one to someone who had had missed out on the drop. I have to work tomorrow so, I'll check then to see if there are any names that have not received one yet. I am off on Monday can send them the cute little eggy.

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: GokaiPink

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MagiPinkTenshi

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? Till Monday

How many eggs can you hold? One

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: I was gifted one and I caught a couple afterwards.    

Happy Halloween!

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: abbyhursty

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/abbyhursty

Proof that I read the rules:Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when?: No. I was only able to get on now.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?:whenever from now onward

Happy Halloween!

I do have a dead egg due to a bite that didn't work out as well as planned. If there is any way for me to get two I would like to freeze one if the gifter wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance. <3