Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

I sent Zekio a link with an ungendered hatchy, it's had 5d3 if someone has shorter they want to send.

I also had sent Livvy a PM with a transport link after they posted, and it grew up without a reply from them.

Edited by Vhale

Updated.

I think I'll take livvy off the list as multiple gifters have reported problems trying to contact her.

@Zeklo-your form is missing a few things. Fill them out and apply again.

@Vhale-retract your gift to Zeklo if possible, we're not sure if they were truly unable to come on the Nov. 3rd or not.

Well, hearing that, I re-fogged the hatchling intended for Livvy. I haven't had a reply so far, either, btw.

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: Laufey

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Laufey

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I created my DC Account after November 3rd

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? every 1-2 days

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Laufey

I'm going to PM Laufey with links for two female influenced hatchlings. (Sorry, no boys left on my scroll.)

Just a heads up, I had an ungendered hatchy unfogged with very low views (waited til 1 hour left on the egg to hatch) and someone went on my scroll and must have stuck it in several ERs. It's grown up now. I've got a pair of hatchies that are influenced male/female but given what happened to the third, I can't leave them uncovered in a teleport link. If there's a person with no Halloweenies, they'll have to send me a PM and be online to get the link. I've 3 days left on this couple. They were taken from nearly the last drop, so once they grow up there's none left unless someone gained time via an ap drop.

I received a gift

Gift report: Olympe -> Laufey : 2 hatchlings

Do I need to be removed? Yes

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Laufey

Forum ID: Icy_Skadi

Scroll Link: Icy_Skadi

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I joined after Halloween

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? daily

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Icy_Skadi

I received a gift

Gift report: Vhale -> Icy_Skadi: 2 hatchlings

Happy Halloween!

That's quite odd why that didn't show up when I copied it from the original post, anyway what do you mean Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Did you word it wrong or am I just failing? Maybe this is what you mean:

Forum ID: Zeklo

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Slime_Squisher

Proof that I read the rules: HoneySuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? Is this what you mean, if not please explain: I thought the Halloween event was cancelled and was away during the real event.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Daily, sometimes every other day.

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Zeklo

I know we're getting down on time for this, but I was away during the halloween event and am hoping for a miracle.

Forum ID: NoDivision

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/NoDivision

Proof that I read the rules: Water Lillies

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I was not able to

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? I can check pretty much all day every day

Happy Halloween!

Edited by nodivision

I received a gift

Gift report: raindear -> NoDivision: hatchlings

Happy Halloween!

Updated.

@Zeklo: you have two fogged eggs. We have to know what they are before we put you on the list.

@puxill: you have to be more specific-do you want to be a gifter or a giftee?

Forum ID: Etisan

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Etisan

Proof that I read the rules: Violets

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I wasn't online for a long time (no computer T_T)

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? I'm online daily

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: saffy2yrs -> etisan : 1 hatchling

Do I need to be removed? yes

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: dernwyn -> etisan : 1 hatchling

Do I need to be removed? yes

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Etisan

I'm not asking for a hatchie, I'm just trying to confirm whether or not there are still any still out there. unsure.gif

I already have some of my own, but I've been trying to trade for one for several days no but to no avail. Every one wants CB metallics and I don't even have one of each color and gender of my own. I'm always a click too slow. I have one last female with no mate and I've been trying to get her one. I just wanted to find out if I can finally stop my infernal obsessive searching of the forums for one. rolleyes.gifxd.png I have already mated all of mine and named accordingly but have still held out some hope.

Again, I'm NOT asking for a donation, just a confirmation.

Thanks! smile.gif

I think it's pretty much a done deal. I saw a few very ER hatchies in fan sites earlier, but none now. There MAY still be a few, though, but probably not for much longer.

In around 22 hours it will have bee 2 weeks since the drop ended, so any of the last hatchies will have grown up by then.

Closing as all the Halloween 2012 hatchlings should have grown up by now.