Raikielia

The Dragon Empire

I looked, but didn't see a thread about this one.

The Dragon Empire is a dragon breeding game.

Here are some examples of TDE breeds. smile.gif

Dragons:

Oroborus

user posted image

Bug

user posted image

Stone

user posted image

Quetzal

user posted image

Talion

user posted image

Stygian

user posted image

Viper

user posted image

Beasts:

Cynogriffon

user posted image

Griffon

user posted image

Sabertooth

user posted image

Nemean Lion

user posted image

Cerberus

user posted image

And a new unknown canine breed is on the way!

Monsters: Newest on TDE!

Horned Toad

user posted image

Skitter

user posted image

Sand Wurm

user posted image

And here's the link:

The Dragon Empire

I am TayajiiKaiga there. Everyone calls me TK. I'm one of the Contest Posters and am part of the staff. smile.gif If you're new(or not!) and need any help, feel free me message me or ask questions here and I'll help as best as I can. smile.gif If you want to join and have any trouble registering, let me know here and I can ask Imperial(the admin) about it.

Edited by Raikielia

I'm there as player 2886! happy.gif It's a nice little site with great art, and cool breeds too. The Oro is my favorite so that's what I collect!

They can be icy cold!

user posted image

Or fiery hot!

user posted image

Or even a little silly looking! laugh.gif

user posted image

It all depends on what you breed/design and how you dress them up! cool.gif

Wow, I really love that first Oro! biggrin.gif

EDIT: New species has been added! Meet the Sabertooth Cat!

user posted image

Bumping this up!

This is really awesome. There's going to be battle system up soon if they can get enough funds!

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but... I love those designs! I'm User 20833, by the way.

Thought I would give this game a try. I'm user 21520

And I'm already having trouble sad.gif

Where do I get the dragons from? I thought I had made 2 yet I can't find them anyplace.

Where do I find coins to get different dragons/ creatures?

Edited by Jedi40

Where do I get the dragons from?

Where do I find coins to get different dragons/ creatures?

Other than making them, you could buy them or win them in contests.

And as far as I know, you can get coins from the Mini-games, random events and contests.

Other than making them, you could buy them or win them in contests.

And as far as I know, you can get coins from the Mini-games, random events and contests.

I tried to buy one and it would not let me and I had more then enough cash to get it. What contests?

As for making them it is a lost cause as I need items you need a paypal account for and I don't have nor do I want one. sad.gif

I tried to buy one and it would not let me and I had more then enough cash to get it. What contests?

As for making them it is a lost cause as I need items you need a paypal account for and I don't have nor do I want one. sad.gif

What happened when you tried to buy it?

Some people sell tokens for GN. Checking the Auction House(under the Bazzar tab) is usually a good idea, as the items there can only be sold for GN. You can also check the IDC Exchange(under the Treasury tab).

If you still need help you can message me there, I'm TayajiiKaiga (82). I'll check back here every now an then but I'm more active there than I am here at the moment.

EDIT: About Contests: If you check the Contests category there are two boards TDE Official Contests(run by staff, prizes include dragons/beasts, GN and items) and User Contests.

Edited by Raikielia

What happened when you tried to buy it?

Some people sell tokens for GN. Checking the Auction House(under the Bazzar tab) is usually a good idea, as the items there can only be sold for GN. You can also check the IDC Exchange(under the Treasury tab).

If you still need help you can message me there, I'm TayajiiKaiga (82). I'll check back here every now an then but I'm more active there than I am here at the moment.

EDIT: About Contests: If you check the Contests category there are two boards TDE Official Contests(run by staff, prizes include dragons/beasts, GN and items) and User Contests.

It would say that I did not have the funds to buy said dragon even though it was listed for 2k.

I have and they are asking more then I have in GN. That's something I have trouble with is the IDC. How can I change my GN into IDC?

I don't see a contest category.

Edited by Jedi40

Hmm, is it still for sale? If it is, give me the link and I will check it out.

The reason tokens are so expensive in GN is because the exchange rate is 1IDC=2,000GN and tokens sell for 15 - 50IDC(depending on species/breed and token color). You can buy IDC from other players, from the IDC Exchange(when there's some in there), and you can sell items or dragons/beasts for IDC on the forums.

Contests are in the Forum, fourth category down.

Hmm, is it still for sale? If it is, give me the link and I will check it out.

The reason tokens are so expensive in GN is because the exchange rate is 1IDC=2,000GN and tokens sell for 15 - 50IDC(depending on species/breed and token color). You can buy IDC from other players, from the IDC Exchange(when there's some in there), and you can sell items or dragons/beasts for IDC on the forums.

Contests are in the Forum, fourth category down.

It might be I just can't remember what one it was now. sad.gif

Great then I won't ever get one as the prices for the items are off the scale. I tried the IDC exchange and it still won't give me a IDC and I know I have over 2k in my account.

Oh and here is something of mine you can use for the new creatures post.

Starter Wurm

user posted image

Oh okay do I have to join the forums like on here?

Hmm, well let me know if you have trouble buying like that again. You can also check the Sales board and you can buy Dragons/Beasts that way.

You can only buy IDC from the exchange(limited to 2IDC/day) if someone has sold IDC there. Most of the time it's empty, but if you check regularly, you can find some sometimes. There is also a random event that gives 1IDC so if you're active you can get some that way. You can also make a post in the forums under Trades » Other Trades saying you're buying IDC and some people sell that way.

Ah, thanks!

Nope, there is a Forum tab on the menu on the left that will take you to it. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

This is just to much for me to deal with just to get a dragon. So I'm throwing in the towel.

Your welcome for the creature image.

Yeah so am I as it looks like a great game to play.

Well, Jedi40, I hope you enjoy the game.

I gave up on it since I could not get anything in it.