Foxxy-Fang

Favorite Band/Artists

Gosh.

For me I don't have to say

looooooooooots

Like Ellie Goulding

Owl City

OMG can't name 'em all ;^;

Oh, and they don't have to be BANDS, they can be artists too.

Just wonderin' ^-^

Celtic Woman, and Enya are my favorite artists/groups. They have such beautiful music.

I also recently ran across a girl on YouTube who is ranking into my favorites. Her name is Heather Dale. She does a fantastic job on her songs. Should look her up!

The Strokes, HIM, and recently Die Antwoord. Yo-Landi is so, so cool. I also love M.I.A and Children of Bodom. My music tastes are all over the place rolleyes.gif

The Cog is Dead (Story Songs), Professor Elemental (Hip-hop), Abney Park (World Music/Industrial Dance), The Clockwork Dolls (Eclectic Symphony), Vernian Process (darkwave, progressive rock, neoclassical, trip hop, ragtime). Edited by ArdereV

Her Dark Embrace (rock)

They are friends of mine, with their first video released 40 minutes ago!!!

the link is actually in my signature in case there is someone interested :3

Kanye West. Ever since I heard his song Gold Digger with Jamie Foxx when I was 9, I've always loved the dude's music. But the 'old' Kanye, when he doing music all by himself, is better than the 'new' Kanye, doing it with different people.

Linkin Park. I love their dark, hardcore music.

And the Fray. Very meaningful.

I'd have to say that Owl City and Maroon 5 are in my list of favorite bands/artists. For Christmas and my birthday (December 26), my parents bought me tickets to their concert in February. Let's see, I'm also a huge fan of Adam Lambert. One of his songs that I'm completely obsessed with right now is Better Than I Know Myself. Some of the others in the list are The Aviators, Cradle of Filth, Dir En Grey, Fun, Grouplove, Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey, Linkin Park, The Lumineers, Skrillex, and Bruno Mars.

Edited by Draconette

Favs in Brony Music: Aviators. Absolutely fantastic, mostly rock-ish style and some dubstep experimenting.

I also like some stuff by Woodentoaster, PrinceWhateverer, Lectro Dub, MandoPony, etc.

Favs in Non-Brony Music: I switch around a lot, I'm not a hardcore fan of any specific band or artist. I do like Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch, but I listen to pretty much everything and dabble in all genres.

I think that I tend to be a fan of songs more than any specific band.

I don't know if many of you have heard of this band, BUT my favourite artist(s) is/are

GHOST TOWN!!!

They are well known where I am from and have great music.

If you guys ever want to hear them, listen to a song called : Zombie Girl

It's really good happy.gif Enjoy tongue.gif

- user posted image

- user posted image

- user posted image

- user posted image

I have many favourite bands. Still, if asked which band I most want to see at a concert, I'd say Sonata Arctica.

They're a finnish Power Metal band and I love not only their music, but the band itself is also very sympathetic and their songtexts actually mean something.

Bette McLaurin. I don't think anyone here has heard of her, but she's definitely my fav at the moment. and heck yes i am attracted to her

All of you like exactly what I expected, bands I have never heard of but sound the same to me.

I'm more into the classic rock of the 70's and a lot of stuff from the 90's

It is very rare for me to like a new band but it does happen. I have a soft spot for Mumford and Sons, Foster the People and Imagine Dragons

I completely love Kiss and Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, The Black Keys and the Red Hot Chili Peppers

I like MCR, All Time Low, and fun. My favourite people to listen to are BVB. Ghost Town are quote good - though I've only heard a couple of their songs c: