olympe

Frankenstorm Gifting Thread

Frankenstorm Helper Form:

I'm willing to gift eggs to storm victims!

Forum name: Fullmetal_Angyl

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: Two

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): Yes. I want to hold onto these eggs after they've hatched as long as possible. Some people still won't see internet for days and this new storm could set them back even further.

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): No

The eggs were all influenced male female male and these two should be a male and a female in that order.

Unlike many others I got my internet back on the 3rd hoping that I'd be able to adopt/breed eggs good enough to trade for at lease a pair of the new dragons and instead locked myself silly in under 5 minutes. smile.gif Only fair to help out my neighbors who weren't so lucky.

And thank you TJ for the late release!

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

I've gifted one (to someone affected by the storm who wasn't even able to get online long enough to visit this thread), and still plan to gift at least two to Sandy victims.

I still have three eggs (at 2 days something), influenced female, female, male. I also have 1-way teleport links for a number of eggs on ArynCrhis's scroll with the express permission to gift them to Sandy victims.

I still have four eggs (haven't found anyone to gift too for sandy release. I check this thread often but if there are people still looking please pm me.

Still have three eggs - posting this to keep the thread current. Here's hoping that the storm hitting today doesn't delay recovery from Sandy.

Frankenstorm Helper Form:

I'm willing to gift eggs to storm victims!

Forum name: angelicdragonpuppy

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 4

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): No--I'm afraid I wasn't originally planning on gifting, so everything was allowed to hatch normally. OTL

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): Yes!

I too still have one low time egg to give. I'll keep holding on to it, hatch it at the last minute and re-fog, just in case.

WEll, this was a nice thread, but looks like we're not having luck giving away stuff. I will take my lone hatchie elsewhere. Thanks for making this thread!

Since there are still so many without power, I will hold out as long as possible with mine, then keep them if they grow up on my scroll.

Agreed Raine smile.gif - I will do the same - eggies still have 1 day to go before I HAVE to hatch them smile.gif

Hello there!

Its really nice you made that thread smile.gif I wasnt affected by Sandy, but I hadnt had any internet connection for the last two weeks so i missed halloween, again :S

I don't know, am I allowed to ask for an egg here or am I not?

Every time I PM people, either they answer saying they already have an egg (which is awesome), or they don't answer at all.

So here, if you want a little Cavern Lurker (with almost no views, so it can be influenced before being put in hatcheries) please PM me with a dummy trade link. You can have it if you have one or no Lurkers, I will check your scroll so please unfog your babies until I answer.

Little eggy will hatch in a few hours and you won't be able to influence it anymore ! Anyone with one or no living eggs can get this baby. I don't mind if you have dead lurker eggs from the overviewing problem, just look after this one well.

thanks for the little Lurker!

Thank you very much! You are all so kind!

I promise that i'll tread him well smile.gif

If you want a 2nd cavern lurker (influenced female), PM me with a dummy trade, too. smile.gif

Have 5 male cave lurker hatchies (4 days and 14 hours) I'm looking to gift to ANYONE (but especially Frankenstorm victims!!) who doesn't have this year's halloween dragons, or who didn't get a male/ needs one for freezing to complete their "perfect collection". PM if interested (with a link to your scroll so I can make sure you're being honest! :3 ).

Trying to give several CL hatchies to folks who either don't have one or have only one. One female will grow up in less than 2 hours and the person I've PM'd asking if they want it hasn't responded. I'd like it to go before it grows up. If any lister needs a female CL to make a pair or doesn't have one at all, please PM me ASAP.

Grew up before I could give it away. Sorry sad.gif

The rest have grownup as well. I still have the one last egg that will be ER'd tomorrow. I'll hold on to it until it needs to be ER'd and guess I'll keep it if no one needs it.

Edited by wbmorgan

Have given my 3 (uninfluenced) to a person who was not a Frankenstorm victim but nonetheless had no Cavern Lurkers yet.

I am hatching my eggs now. I can hold them for three more days to see if anyone finally gets power before they grow up.

I still have my 3 dedicated eggs - they will hatch in 16 - and then I can hold the hatchies. Please let me know if they are needed Frankies

I'm ERing my three eggs, as well as ArynChris'. Since I don't have power over her scroll, her CLs will then be out of the gifting pool. Mine will stay until... I'd say Wednesday. Either someone comes along then, or I'll gift to someone else. (I happen to know a noob who didn't grab any CL out of - well, whatever. Probably ignorance. tongue.gif )

I gifted 2 or 3 eggs via the postponed halloween gifting thread, trying to give to those, who had been affected by Sandy.

I have one (uninfluenced) egg left and will ER it soon. Afterwards I will hold the hatchling as long as I can.

Edited by Beastrider

we need to be able to check your scroll - but yes there are still lurkers about lol I recommend filling out the form

Edited by TempestSea

@Oblivion,

best thing is to apply using the code formats from the first page of the thread, post no. 5.

I am sure there will be a lot people who are willing to give you a cave lurker then.