olympe

Frankenstorm Gifting Thread

I missed out on the eggs yesterday, I got bogged down with homework and did not get to go on, so if there is any possible way to get one, I would love it...

Here's a gifting thread for people who missed the drop for other reasons than Sandy.

I missed out on the eggs yesterday, I got bogged down with homework and did not get to go on, so if there is any possible way to get one, I would love it...

Unless the person who made you miss out is a real life hurricane and her name is Sandy, you're in the wrong place... tongue.gif However, since we're out of giftees at the moment, you can always stay and wait.

I'm still holding on to my 3 gifts until the hatchlings turn ER. If nobody turns up by then, they will be gifted elsewhere.

Although I am seeing a lot of people posting that they missed the drop yesterday for various reasons I am still holding 3 eggs for Sandy victims if any show up in the next few days. My eggs are now gone. I gave them all to people who posted at various places that they were just getting power back today. Edited by purplehaze

So.... no one needs eggies? Should I donate somewhere else, or keep my lovelies? *greedy-eyes*

I think no Sandy affected people do right now, but there are other reason affected people (like me lol) that do...maybe you could try that other thread for non-sandy people? they seem to have a long list and are still getting requests

I have gifted all my eggs to non Sandy affected people, so I think you should take me off the list.

All the best to everyone !

Are we doing this as trades now? I thought that was a no-no?

The Teleport-Links are dummy-trades, so the giftee povides the Teleport-magi. See first post. smile.gif

Frankenstorm Helper Form:

I'm willing to gift eggs to storm victims!

Forum name: Lastalda

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 3

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): yes (but would like to gift the hatchies next weekend latest - I don't want to be stuck with accidental adults)

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): yes

Please tell me I'm not too late. I just got power back today.

Forum name: Raneth

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/Raneth

Trade: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you to all gifters for your generosity! Got a trade and accepted it-Thanks!

Let me take this one. Someone from the gifter's list asked for me to distribute their gifts (with one-way teleports), and one egg needs to be claimed ASAP.

Given that the list is all covered, should we call this a success and close it, and direct people to ylangylang's thread? There seems to be a list of people there. Though I am keeping mine held with low views in case we still have people without power.

There are still almost a million customers without power, according to Huffington Post, I'm holding onto my extra Halloween 2012 eggs/ hatchlings for as long as possible.

Frankenstorm Relief Form

I might be affected by Hurricane Sandy!

Forum Name: DarkAngels

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/DarkAngels

PM link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=04&MID=75327

Hope that I did this correctly. Can someone please gift my son as well, he doesn't have a forum account.

Forum Name: LilAngel_Prince

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/LilAngel_Prince

Thank you so much to all who are helping. It means a lot.

I hope I never see another one of those storms ever -.-. The devastation it has left is unreal.

Tho I can safely say that I have now seen it all o.0. When you see sharks swimming up the streets I do believe it is time to say "I'm done" lol. There are just somethings in this world that make you tilt your head and say WTF lol. Atm we are bracing for this new storm heading our way and praying for the best. They are talking about more power outages and such and with this cold is nothing but bad news ><. To all who are and have suffered our best wishes are with you and to all of you helping us out a vastly huge thank you and may good luck flood your way ^.^!

Edited by DarkAngels

I have one eggy left, still fogged, low views. I gifted one to Dark Angels and one to her son, scroll name LilAngel Prince.

Reporting here from Long Island. I can vouch that there is indeed people still with no power. Me being one of them..I had power for 14 hours and than a transformer exploded and lines are down 2 blocks over. I saw 5-6 electrical flashes and heard the buzz sound from my window. I looked out the window and saw the sky lighting up red, purple, green, orange...Turns out this guys house was on fire. We were awake at 4:30 in the morning, our family tends to stay up late. Nobody else reported it but us...probably because they were asleep or just hoping "to not lose power again" (very selfish). The guy is fine but his house isn't his water lines are burnt and of course is his electrical lines. They need to disconnect his line to put our power back on safely. I was at my house since Friday forgot (not Saturday) an I have had it being there with no power. For 3 days I was nearly going insane. I am at my mother in laws again with power here....but at home people will be without power for another week or more....don't kid yourself. There will still be those who need eggs. I am thinking of hatching two of mine and fogging them for awhile just in case. If you call LIPA they report there is still 131,000 people on Long Island alone still without power.

Frankenstorm Relief Form

I might be affected by Hurricane Sandy!

Forum Name: DarkAngels

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/DarkAngels

PM link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=04&MID=75327

Hope that I did this correctly. Can someone please gift my son as well, he doesn't have a forum account.

Forum Name: LilAngel_Prince

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/LilAngel_Prince

Thank you so much to all who are helping. It means a lot.

I hope I never see another one of those storms ever -.-. The devastation it has left is unreal.

Tho I can safely say that I have now seen it all o.0. When you see sharks swimming up the streets I do believe it is time to say "I'm done" lol. There are just somethings in this world that make you tilt your head and say WTF lol. Atm we are bracing for this new storm heading our way and praying for the best. They are talking about more power outages and such and with this cold is nothing but bad news ><. To all who are and have suffered our best wishes are with you and to all of you helping us out a vastly huge thank you and may good luck flood your way ^.^!

Okay, I've PMed you. And to the mods-- as I've given away two eggies at the other thread (or maybe one here and one at the other thread), this hatchie is my last.

This was a nice thread.

I think I messed up. I sent a transfer to DarkAngels without realising she already had an egg for both scrolls. That takes me down to 2 eggs available.

I guess that's not much of a problem. Just keep some for yourselves, too!

Have 3 eggs that will hatch in <2 hours. Hoping someone around still needs one. I am giving one per person with 3 or less Lurkers on their scrolls. Send me a PM, I can influence the preferred gender for you. If you have no Lurkers I am willing to give two. Have nothing on your scroll fogged. I will be around for a little while.

Okay-- been about 24 hours since I offered the hatchie-- no reply. I'll wait another 24, then offer it to whomever still needs one.

I still have eggs sitting on 3 days - will let them go close to death and also close to mature before I give up waiting smile.gif

I have gifted two already, one in this thread and one in another. I will still hold onto some eggs until the last minute, just like Imay smile.gif