olympe

Frankenstorm Gifting Thread

I'm loaded up with eggies and able to make a teleport now. If someone only has trouble with access to the cave today (cellphone, borrowed computer at library). Send me a PM and I'll happily load you up with eggies. I'll be checking my PMs at least by xx:45 each hour!

Same for me. (Only not necessarily every hour.)

Frankenstorm Helper Form:

I'm willing to gift eggs to storm victims!

Forum name: Gluria

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: One

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): Yes

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): Yes

I think at this point what I'm going to do is drop the eggs I can to the ap. As the eggs in the cave will poof once the event is done, but the ap eggs will stay around. That's the only way I can think of to net us some extra eggies for people that may not have their power back on yet. And it took me all of 3 secs to load back up on eggs on my scroll :3

After looking at all the scrolls of all those who requested help I see only 4 that need the new releases fieryblackrose, hoboflotovoto, mistycloud123, and shovedtbh. I will message the 4 of them with an offer of one egg first to reply will get it. If 3 of them reply today and I am able to catch one to replace the one i give, I will try to get at least one to all of them.

I already catched the new haloween for hoboflotovoto and i have contacted her about it , so then you only have to take care of the others biggrin.gif

Edited by loesje2004

It looks like most of the people who signed up here have been able to get eggs. I have three on my scroll that I am willing to give to those who are in need. I think, rather than donating them through this thread, I will be watching the new release thread and other areas of the forum, looking for people who have been unable to get any. I am sure there will be many of them who did not sign up here.

I will always be grateful to the wonderful people who heard my cries when my internet failed on Halloween 2010. It is only because of them that I was able to get 2 CB Marrows. smile.gif

How wonderful that so may DCers have power back! I and some of my friends will hold eggs for those that cannot get their own (9 eggs total we can donate). Looking at this thread and Postponed Halloween Gifting Thread, most people listed to may not be able to get eggs have been able to do so after all. biggrin.gif

So for those that still aren't able to get the new halloween eggs, in a couple days my friends and I will, on various threads, start offering eggs to those that don't have any. Otherwise, people that see this thread can PM Me or shannecy with polite request for an egg. (please be sure to include a link to your scroll)

Happy Halloween to all!

Forum name: Ladyofthedrgns

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 2

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): Yes

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): Yes

I currently have four eggs and am willing to give out any two of the hatchlings i am not going to keep! All our prayers from the West Coast go out to those effected by Hurricane Sandy!

As others have said, it looks like most of the people on the giftee list have their power/internet back and have caught some eggs. YAY!!! smile.gif If someone on the list is having problems with lag or misses getting eggs today....please send me a pm. I can help you out. Please send me a scroll link on pm. I also will check out other threads to see if their are people who need help who didn't sign up here.

I hope everyone in affected storm areas continue to be safe. smile.gif

Hi there,

I was signed up as a victim of Sandy, but someone was kind enough to offer me a few eggs. Please remove me from the list.

~updated~ to here. (Still posting - might take a while due to lag.)

This is so nice! I was actually pretty upset that I would most likely be missing out on the new halloween dragons. Hopefully, now I'll have a slight chance. happy.gif;

I might be affected by Hurricane Sandy!

Forum Name: hoboflotovoto

Scroll link: Here

PM link: Here

Thank you in advance if this is possible! Even one would be wonderful. <3

Hello again! I just got my power turned back on today, thank god. The internet is still incredibly laggy so I am unable to do much of anything at the moment - even this is difficult. However, my friend has just made me aware that she caught eggs for me, so I no longer require aid from this thread. Thank you so much!

Hi there again,

Though still slightly fritzy, my internet is being very kind to me a bit and I was able to get a huge clutch of new eggs, I'd like to be added to the helper list now (although the victim list seems to be decimating quite quickly!)

Forum name: fieryblackrose

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 3

Looks like the last two on the list have eggs (or will soon). I think I will look around for others in need for my three and grab some more, just in case.

I am at the library atm, I still don't have power at home but I was able to grab the Halloween eggs. Put me on the list for gifting. I will be able to give 1-2 eggs as I am holding onto a few for some friends who might be absent today as well. Got lucky. Thanks again all smile.gif So might be awhile till I am able to communicate again, but I got eggs so all is good.

So, our last two people from the gifting list are gone now. Do I declare this closed, or do we wait until some other victims come along? rolleyes.gif

@shovedtbh: You can also tell them to go here for egg so you don't have to gift almost all of yours.

Edited by olympe

I haven't been able to find anyone who still needs some, so I still have the three extras. I'll hold on to them as long as possible and if anyone shows up needing some, I'll be happy to pass them along. Otherwise, I'll just keep them.

I've unfogged extra eggs for keeping but I would like to know if we need to wait for stragglers?

Forum name: Abyss

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 2-4

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): Of course, can gender/hatch them as well

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): Yes, of course biggrin.gif.

Forum name: roxasxaxel

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: As many as I can

I'm willing to keep the eggs until they are close to running out of time (Yes/No): yes

it seems as though the list of people needing help is empty which can only mean that so many have already been helped. So who knows if I can still help or not.

Edited by roxasxaxel

Forum name: puxill

How many egg/hatchlings I'm willing to gift: 3

I'm willing to gift someone a 2nd egg/hatchling of the new Halloween dragon (Yes/No): No

I'm the person behind the Na Gurnaidh Dragon Hatchery blog. I picked up three extra eggs because ... I know there have to be people out there who would normally be in the Cave grabbing eggs - it was just far too quiet. I'm hoping that they will find this thread, and I'm hoping that they will get their dragon.

I've unfogged extra eggs for keeping but I would like to know if we need to wait for stragglers?

I'd say we'd better. After all, there are still people without electricity, aren't there? I'm not up to speed...

ETA: Should you find someone else you'd want to gift, that's okay, too. It's still spreading the love, and is bound to make someone's day.

Edited by olympe

I will be holding onto my 3 fogged eggies for Justin (just-in-case), and keeping them as hatchlings until the last day as well.

I missed out on the eggs yesterday, I got bogged down with homework and did not get to go on, so if there is any possible way to get one, I would love it...

Edited by LGHockey1

I missed out on the eggs yesterday, I got bogged down with homework and did not get to go on, so if there is any possible way to get one, I would love it...

Fill out the red "I might be affected by Hurricane Sandy!" and post it. You will be added to the list by olympe and attended to as soon as possible.