olympe

Frankenstorm Gifting Thread

Just sent my last hatchie to Oblivion.

Please remove me from the gifting list as all of my promised CLs are gone. Wish I could have given out the 5 extra hatchies I got, but t least I did get out the three I promised smile.gif

I don't think I will delete people from any list. There are still enough hatchies to go around, and it doesn't seem to be worth the hassle.

The three Halloween 2012 eggs I picked up for Sandy sufferers hatched this morning. They are fogged again, with six days to mature.

I have my three fogged. Hoping that they will still be transferable until they gender. Watching this thread til then.

I have 3 hatchlings on my scroll - they still have some days left before the grow up - I will wait and see what happens

I just put one hatchling into teleport - hoping the recipient will get it before it matures (600 views vs 4 days to mature - I've never had to do this calculation before).

That leaves me with 2 hatchlings (fogged) for Hurricane Sandy sufferers.

My hatchlings have just hit 4 days. I am hoping that until they gender, there will be a chance to transfer them. Still watching this thread. I really hope the victims of Sandy have had their power and internet restored. I would hate to have people post here when it has become impossible to assist them.

I think we have two people on the postponed gifting thread that put in yesterday, that had gotten 1 hatchy each. If some of you that still have low-time hatchies that grow up soon want to check it out. They both got ungendered but have probably become adults by now.

Well, done. At least for one of them. The other doesn't reply to PM. That means I still have two (female influenced) hatchies hidden on my scroll.

I have 3 hatchies - on 3 days 9. Still hoping to be able to gift them to someone without any lurkers

There are two requesters in the postponed halloween gifting thread who do not have any lurker yet: Zeklo (who first had no link to the scroll provided) and Laufey. Maybe one of you would like to check it out and make them happy.

Deagle, who did you want to gift? I still have to female-influenced hatchies to distribute. smile.gif

It was getting right down to the line so I gifted two to nodivision on the postponed gifting thread.

I will be happy to gift 2 gen Cavern Lurkers to any victims of Sandy next Halloween.

There might still be cave lurkers around somewhere in this thread or in the postponed gifting thread...

I have one Lurker at 1d 2h that I need to gift because Im going away on the weekend, if you dont have one PM otherwise I will try to find it a home when I get back from my exam

I just sent a link to Oblivion for a lurker - so they should be up to 2 lurkers. My hatchlings are at 23 hrs - so time is running out if anyone needs them.

Please send me a PM - I am in Australia - so I will have to put them in ER tonight

I gave one of mine to Etisan. I still have one more, with 21 hours left. it's gone.

Edited by dernwyn

Closing as all the Halloweens should have grown up by now.