TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Is there a set time for how often the ToT items appear? I've only found three and have been going around the site for the past 20 minutes with no new items appearing at all.

Also, can someone tell me how many items are needed to finish the Aliset event? I have 33 at the moment.

Is there a set time for how often the ToT items appear? I've only found three and have been going around the site for the past 20 minutes with no new items appearing at all.

Also, can someone tell me how many items are needed to finish the Aliset event? I have 33 at the moment.

Aliset-34

Treats show up every 9-11 minutes.

They appear every 10-15 minutes. But it seems to me that first couple are appearing faster then later ones huh.gif

You need 34 for the Aliset.

Also I'll point out that the worm in an apple "treat" has a shiny new coat to it.

The spriter said in the IRC that the wrong version was used at the beginning--that was supposed to be used from the start smile.gif

Tiger Stripes sweeeeeet-- I like them as much as the reds they used to be

loving the costumes~~ biggrin.gif

What does a Christmas Robin have to do with Halloween? huh.gif

OOOO! LOVE how the Chickens are Dressed!!!

Edited by cynlee717

The spriter said in the IRC that the wrong version was used at the beginning--that was supposed to be used from the start smile.gif

So I've heard.

I keep getting a snake sad.gif

I logged out, cleared cookies, and I still am getting that snake. Any help, please? Thanks!

The mystifs... Have troll faces...

That's just as cool as a dragon with a guy fawkes mask!

As always, I'm having a great DC Halloween. My beautiful Marrow IOUs are coming in, I've managed to trade for two more 3rd gen PB Pumpkins so I'll eventually be able to breed out to 5th gen, I had fun with the Aliset adventure, and I'm happy that more items have been added to the Trick-or-Treating.

Also, I love that the dragons are dressing up for Halloween this year. I had a dream like that two years ago, then last year they dressed up for Christmas so I hoped that Halloween costumes would become a reality. It's so cute that some of the dragons are dressing up as each other and the dinos. That makes sense, actually. I really love the Shallow Waters with their pumpkins. And the trollface for the Misfit Pygmies is perfect. Two of mine are even named Trollin ur scroll and Trololololol!

And I can't wait for this year's Halloween dragon! I hope I'll have enough egg slots open by then. Heeee!

tl;dr: Thanks again to T.J., the artists, and everyone else involved in bringing us this year's Halloween fun!

*laugh*

I love the trollface Misfits laugh.gif

edit: And the Sunrises/Sunsets dresses up as Sunstones and Moonstones xd.png

Edited by Gluria

I love the sunset and sunrise dragons costumes and the misfit pygmy's are to die for!!!!! also I got another ToT item is any one else getting more?

Well, we all temporarily got a second uber-rare. Anyone see their male purples? My new over-limit GoN collection is going to the top of my scroll with the spontaneously-appeared Nelecteds.

I've spent hours on that page to get the dragons. You just have to keep trying because just about everyone on the AP is after those eggs.

There is a Holiday trading thread where you can request previous years eggs if you don't already have any!!!

It's the "Site Discussion" and then "Trading" and then "Holiday Gifting Thread". I have posted there to give away eggs..............

Okayyy! More T&T, that's so great. Stressful, but very, very good biggrin.gif. Thank you to TJ and all the artists. This year event has been really awesome!

And now it is completely impossible for me to pick a favorite costume. They are all super. Love 'em all.

I found a creepy bloody skull candle on the page of a hatchling I'm fog-deathing for zombification. It seems appropriately morbid!

Yay, found all 57 T-o-Ts :3

I just love halloween .

Can't wait to see the new Halloween dragon .