TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Does anyone know where the scroll (rolled up paper) is, in Aliset?

A map (I believe).

its holding an eyeball :3

Thanks, Particle Soup, so I have a spare pair of eyeballs after all, assuming he doesn't eat it...

Now, if I only had a brain!

I adore the cat Stripes! ... and the tiger Balloons... bumblebee Royal Blues... the regal Grays... ninja Mints... Shallow Waters with their pumpkins... and, well, all of them! Fantastic job, everyone biggrin.gif .

It...it looks like my male Pillows murdered my Balloons and are using their, um, hides as a costume.

It...it looks like my male Pillows murdered my Balloons and are using their, um, hides as a costume.

that is exactly what they did. now you know their true, horrible natures. XD

...I'm very glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! ohmy.gif @ eeeeeevil Pillows!

Looks like the ToT's started again- I just got a new kitty and a leetle griffon. smile.gif

A blue one AND a green one ! Are there any more ? A brown one perhaps ?

There is brown. That's the only eyeball I've found so far.

There is brown. That's the only eyeball I've found so far.

Yup I've just found it too ! It's quite the collection.

I love the dragon costumes so much, it's so funny how some dress up as other dragon breeds and the kitty Stripes are just adorable <3

And yay, more ToT items!

Thank you so much for yet more T or Ts to collect - it's such fun.

And I'm really pleased to see more of the dragons are joining in the dress-up fun. The Geodes . . . Wow, just . . . Superb!

What a wonderful event! Thanks TJ. smile.gif

BTW, I echo the praise of the Geodes - loved them before, but was blown away by their new look! Wish it could stay that way! tongue.gif

I figured there'd be more costumes, and more ToT items!

Thanks again to TJ and the spriters! I can't wait to see the dragon you have in store for us!!

Just got a 34th ToT item... tongue.gif

Got more than that more ! YAY...

Oh god the Misfits. xd.png

Is there any way for the new dragon drop to be extended from 24 hours to 48 hours so that player who have just go there first halloween dragons and have filled there quota have a chance of them hatching and having room to get the new dragon?

A lot of people could miss out .Kind regards Me

Yay for the new costumes and additional tricks and treats!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you so much for all these awesome stuff, can't wait for the new Halloween dragon!!! <3

Is there any way for the new dragon drop to be extended from 24 hours to 48 hours so that player who have just go there first halloween dragons and have filled there quota have a chance of them hatching and having room to get the new dragon?

A lot of people could miss out .Kind regards Me

Not really. Halloween is traditionally a 24 hour drop, because it's about greed--grab as much as you can. You could always get rid of some of the halloween dragons you caught from past years and get them next year, since htey'll be around then.