TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Where do you get the map? I've looked everywhere for it. Or is there somewhere I missed?

check Wookieinmashoo's post above the location of the map is in white text, highlight and it will show the clue

@EvilZera

34 in Haunted Aliset

33 treats( so far----??????)

Edited by dragonpuck

Can someone tell me how to find the map? I checked the shops, but find nothing. sad.gif

Can someone tell me how to find the map? I checked the shops, but find nothing.  sad.gif

I found the map on the "unlocked shop" ^-^

For thoose who are missing something from aliset...Here's the list of all items:

user posted image

Is there any way to get a pumpkin after you finish? Since that's the only thing I'm missing. >_>

Is there any way to get a pumpkin after you finish? Since that's the only thing I'm missing. >_>

Zovesta, here -> You get the pumpkin from the farmer's field on the second time (you will see the Shadow Walker image).

I think I got the pumpkin from somewhere on the farm...

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Keekeecat

Zovesta, here -> You get the pumpkin from the farmer's field on the second time (you will see the Shadow Walker image).

But every time I go to the field, it just gives me 'The Ghosts' and no pumpkin. I've gone back there a million times. >_> I just did now three times, actually.

Edited by Zovesta

But every time I go to the field, it just gives me 'The Ghosts' and no pumpkin. I've gone back there a million times. >_> I just did now three times, actually.

There's a glitch with the pumpkin that if you don't go there earlier, you can't get it. It's a glitch the magical and wonderful TJ should fix soon.

Crap, I was wondering if that was the deal. : | Oh well, I guess I don't need it.

Alright, I went through this several times, unlocking everything but the plucked rainbow chicken and the jewels. Could anyone help?

So I guess there are only 33 ToT items? That's all I've gotten so far, and no other ones seem to be showing up.

Alright, I went through this several times, unlocking everything but the plucked rainbow chicken and the jewels. Could anyone help?

Rainbow chicken is in the kitchen in the tavern. Don't remember where the jewels are.

Rainbow Chicken is in the tavern, can't remember where I found the jewels.

Keith Percello: I think the chicken is in the tavern, behind the bar, and the gems are at one of the stalls.

They aren't jewels, they are dragon scales. And you get them at one of the stalls I forget which one.

Found all 34 items! Love the story!!! But I'm wondering, how many trick or treat items? I'm not seeing anymore pop up, but I don't have nearly as many as previous events.

Thank you for all your replies, the chicken was found easily (I have no idea how I missed that.) I'll keep clicking around for the jewels.

Found all 34 items! Love the story!!! But I'm wondering, how many trick or treat items? I'm not seeing anymore pop up, but I don't have nearly as many as previous events.

There are 33 trick or treat items

There are 33 trick or treat items

Oh, thanks! Guess I found them all then. >.< But it was fun! Can't wait for the new Halloween dragon!!!

Is anyone else having a problem with a trick or treat item sticking on every page even after you clicked it? I would like to continue collecting but cannot when this one won't leave

Welp, I collected all the Aliset and ToT items (I love the oriole, it's so cute biggrin.gif) and am currently egg locked with Halloween eggs. Can't wait for the new egg! happy.gif It's been lots of fun. smile.gif Thanks everyone!

I'm looking for info on if there's a time limit for the treats for the trick or treating or are they scattered around the site sitting there looking to be found? And if there is a time limit what is it?

I'm looking for info on if there's a time limit for the treats for the trick or treating or are they scattered around the site sitting there looking to be found?  And if there is a time limit what is it?

Until 0:01 on the 1st November I assume, like all Trick or treat events.

They appear every 9 -11 minutes.

Edited by Ashywolf