TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

If you aren't finding any more candy for the trick or treat hunt, does that mean you've gotten them all?

There are currently 33 candies in the non-Aliset trick or treating. I don't think anyone is sure if we will be getting more later or not. smile.gif

Well I was hoping my jack-o-lantern badge would finally be full (it's always been empty since I didn't get them all the last time) but it still looks mostly empty... maybe that means there are more to come? smile.gif

Edited by PolarVortex

There are currently 33 candies in the non-Aliset trick or treating. I don't think anyone is sure if we will be getting more later or not. smile.gif

Huh. *counts* Well, that's 33. I hope there's more later!

Well I was hoping my jack-o-lantern badge would finally be full (it's always been empty since I didn't get them all the last time) but it still looks mostly empty... maybe that means there are more to come? smile.gif

I think it does. It would be full if we had collected everything. We'll be getting some more in a few days, probably on Halloween.

The cheese are dalmations? I thought they were cows. Either way they look cute and so do the mints. This is an awesome halloween. biggrin.gif

Can anyone tell me what the male neglecteds are wearing?

@Ramroth: You're missing the map: Go back to the shops and there should be an "unlocked" ship or stall. I can't remember which it is.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

How many items are on the little haunted village thing? I got the badge but I feel like i may be missing some

Can anyone tell me what the male neglecteds are wearing?

@Ramroth: You're missing the map: Go back to the shops and there should be an "unlocked" ship or stall. I can't remember which it is.

Thanks! You just backtrack to get that one i think, yes?

Yay, I found all Aliset items (with some help from this thread biggrin.gif)!

And the dragon costumes are gorgeous, especially the Electrics, Spitfires and Balloons. And the Night Glories. And the Chicken! xd.png

My first Halloween event and it's awesome so far.

Well let's see... Already finished the game (I just don't have one item, but it doesn't matter that much), collected all treats and locked myself with dragon eggs, as I planned. They will all hatch tomorrow in the morning<3

Some costumes are just pure win. My favourites are male Pillows (obviously!), Brimstones, Sunstones (love the contrasting colors) and Moonstones.

Yay! New Halloween event!

Hum, I am missing two items... I know where to find the map, but not the foggy moon thingy... anyone care to tell me where that thing is? I've been running around the village for a while now xd.png

Edit: this one! user posted image

Edited by Mystic_Solara

Hum, I am missing two items... I know where to find the map, but not the foggy moon thingy... anyone care to tell me where that thing is? I've been running around the village for a while now xd.png

>You have to leave the village and you should get it going to the next one.

You are also missing the map

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Edit: this one! user posted image

The map is a guide , so pick it up and head for the next village wink.gif

Haha, yes! 33 Trick or Treats, and 34 Aliset goodies! Now to wait until the 31st.

Where do you get the map? I've looked everywhere for it. Or is there somewhere I missed?

Go back to the village to the shops, there should be a shop that the pygmies unlocked for you now, the map is in there. Good Luck.

xd.png

Go back to the village to the shops, there should be a shop that the pygmies unlocked for you now, the map is in there. Good Luck.

xd.png

OK, thanks smile.gif

xd.png

Thanks, too, I missed it totally!