TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Thank you so much TJ! I started playing this game in June of this year and this is my very first Event & Holiday to participate in and I love it! Played both the Event & the Trick or Treat. Thanks so much for allowing us Newbies to "earn" a badge that was available previously. I hope this is something that will continue for the other badges too! Can't wait to see the new dragon on Halloween biggrin.gif

I just did it and it still won't let me pass sad.gif

The pygmies are trying to tell you were to go. wink.gif

Go to the pumpkin patch to see a surprise, then rest in the inn. You should then be able to go to the next town.

Love the costumes, the trick or treat and the Ailset story!

Anybody know how many trick or treat items there are this year?

NOOOO!! NOT THE RAINBOW CHICKEN!!! xd.png

excellent reference to last year's event.

If you're missing an item, go back through every single area. Make sure you don't miss a single thing. Common areas that seem to be tripping people up are: the ladder and feeding the pygmies dragon meat, returning to the pumpkin patch to see the ghost dragons, and the unlocked shop.

MWUAHAHAHAH-*cough cough* I has dem all!

Favourite costume has to be teh Grim Glories

I love everything!

My only complaint is the lack of costumed Neotropicals sad.gif But maybe that's just me...

I finished Aliset (it was almost too easy...but the story was cute with the little pygmies nomming the sandwich and then following you around, so I'll forgive it. wink.gif) Only just started trick or treating today though. Apparently my Firefox wasn't letting the treats show up, so I'll have to do ToT hunting in Chrome!

The costumes are way cool. I love the male Bluna, so dapper! And the dalmatian Cheese dragons are too cute for words!

Quest finished, scroll locked and now I am searching for candy xd.png

Can't wait for the new release then *^-^* Hope I can lock myself with them then too ^^"

Yeah! Finally got all the items!

Thank you everyone for doing such a wonderful job on Halloween this year! LOVE my new spiders!

I have read a number of comments about how 'easy' it was this year. Part of it may be that, like myself, we remembered about the twists and turns and backing up and repeats that we had last year and that worked to our advantage. I know for a fact that it helped me... laugh.gif

I love everything!

My only complaint is the lack of costumed Neotropicals sad.gif But maybe that's just me...

Even your dragons are joining in, with plenty of Dragon Costumes visible on the site. Look for more dragons to dress up over the course of the week.

Maybe they will will dress up later smile.gif

Got all of the items in Aliset. Didn't realize any where missing until I looked here because I got the badge before I'd finished. And I just realized that the Cheeses are dalmatians... So adorable!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Cant wait to see some of the Stripes dressed, but my guess that the white ones would be the one dressed up, because of contrast. smile.gif