TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Edited~~

Got everything! Yay! What a fun event! Thanks TJ!

Edited by demona3

I finally got me a pumpkin dragon xd.png I also managed to grab an egg that will die in 2 days <3 But now I'm scroll locked :| I had also managed to finish Ailset, and get my lovely badge <3

Edited by sassypants888

While I love all the amazing dragon costumes, (and the Spitfires are really glorious in their new colors! <3) I'm surprised no one has commented on the "Gentlemanly" male Blunas! Nice touch! laugh.gif

Holiday Breeding: Bred some nice stuff, caught some nice stuff, and gifted some nice stuff, and am planning to do more of most of those before the week is over. NEED MOAR MARROWS.

Dragon Costumes: lkjdflkdfj the PILLOWS. THE MALE PILLOWS. <333 There are some really lovely recolors, too (Canopies, stay this way foreverrr! ;www; ) and a whole lot of cuteness. I wonder when the next batch of costumes will start appearing... unless I'm dumb and have just failed to notice new costume arrivals, ahaha! X'D

IN OTHER WORDS BRILLIANT STUFF MATES. Now just to wait for the new dragons and grow my old Halloween army! >D

Yus, thank you again for the sweet little egglet you gave me. I don't know how you manage to catch nice stuffs - I'm too slow on the clicker. wink.gif

And I agree - OMGSH THAT ADORABLE MALE PILLOW. It's my absolute favorite dragon costume, though by a hair - they all look so awesome. <3 <3 <3

Does anyone know where that vial with the dragon wrapped around it is? It's the only one I'm missing right now...

Does anyone know where that vial with the dragon wrapped around it is? It's the only one I'm missing right now...

spoiler Go back to the Dragon Crafts stall.

Does anyone know where the Scroll-thing is? That's the only one I still need

spoiler Go back to the square and explore the shops again. There should be a new one that you didn't see before.

Edited by purplehaze

it is my first time ever event on dragoncave and i was very very excited when i saw everything. so thanks thanks so much for this.

i mean the site is so awesome by itself. but with all these great event it's glorious. biggrin.gif

yay! I got the 34 items from Aliset and the 33 of the trick or treat! biggrin.gif

it is my first time ever event on dragoncave and i was very very excited when i saw everything. so thanks thanks so much for this.

i mean the site is so awesome by itself. but with all these great event it's glorious. biggrin.gif

Congrats on your first event! Glad you're having a great time with it! smile.gif

Yes, I agree. The costumes are just lovely <3 I love them all! Now if I could get my dream dragon, a Shadow walker, My life would be complete <3

I could send you one if you want, just PM me! smile.gif

I'm stuck in Aliset and I went through everything, but it won't let me continue down the path. sad.gif But on the bright side i was lucky enough to get at least one of all the halloween dragons!

I went through everything on Aliset, but I don't think I have everything sad.gif

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Finished Aliset and the trick or treating~

The costumes are wonderful; in particular, I loved the chickens' one xd.png

Thanks for this wonderful events <3

I went through everything on Aliset, but I don't think I have everything sad.gif

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Try these:

Try visiting the Dragon Crafts stall again.

Try visiting the shops again, there should be an "Unlocked Shop".

Go down the path to the next village.

Edited by RotomGuy

I just got the last item of Aliset. I only realized I was missing it when I checked this forum. Still working on Trick or Treat, though.

Try these:

Thank you!

Try these:

Already have that. Still didn't work! sad.gif And i went through everything sad.gifsad.gif

Already have that. Still didn't work! sad.gif And i went through everything sad.gifsad.gif

Can you take a screen of the items you have and post it? It could give us an idea of what you are missing.

I have an idea of what it might be, but I want to be sure.