TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Hmm, i've finished aliset but i didn't find the chicken, how do i get the chicken?

spoiler:

In the tavern kitchen, walk up to the bar, explore the door and then the delicious food scents happy.gif

Edited by blah

Does anyone know exactly how many items are in the trick or treat hunt and the Haunting in Aliset quest? smile.gif

Haven't been able to find even one halloween egg in the AP yet... ;-;

Easter eggs I put in Aliset:

TJ's portrait at the stairs in the Tavern

Green Dragon Tavern is a nod to Tolkien

Soap on a rope

Pineapple <3

When looking at the stalls, the edges are darkened but show what's next to it.

Made up foods at the hot food stall

Naka's Dragonish Creations <3 yes, it's a Frill fan <3

Rainbow chook, Aliset is known for them(I guess)

Misfit Dragons LOVE Sandvich wink.gif

I caught a few of these, but most of them I missed. I'm gonna have to check it out again. xd.png

Does anyone know exactly how many items are in the trick or treat hunt and the Haunting in Aliset quest?

33 trick or treat items, and 34 items in Aliset.

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

33 trick or treat items, and 34 items in Aliset.

Oh, okay. Thank you! ^^

I've gotten all the Aliset items, and I'm still collecting all the Trick or Treat things. <3

I love the dragon costumes to!~

I thought I recognised that portrait on the stairs. And the rainbow chicken was brilliant!

Easter eggs I put in Aliset:

TJ's portrait at the stairs in the Tavern

Green Dragon Tavern is a nod to Tolkien

Soap on a rope

Pineapple <3

When looking at the stalls, the edges are darkened but show what's next to it.

Made up foods at the hot food stall

Naka's Dragonish Creations <3 yes, it's a Frill fan <3

Rainbow chook, Aliset is known for them(I guess)

Misfit Dragons LOVE Sandvich wink.gif

Don't forget the "Sulu Sticks" in the Hot Foods stall, hehehe

I have finished both Aliset and ToT now biggrin.gif I actually appreciate that there are less ToT items this time, I think my favorite might just be the little bird.

Aliset helped me make my peace with the Shadow Walkers, I had a totally irrational dislike for them, now that I have seen them grazing in the pumpkin patch - I love them! Who said my brain was normal. It was a lot of fun to play.

The dragon costumes are just fantastic, everytime I see the male Brimstones, I want to burst into song. Am I the only one who's reminded of Disney's Beauty and the Beast?

Hmm it seems that 33 is the "all" number but.........I'v got 34 items........

There are 33 Trick or Treat items, and 34 in the Haunting of Aliset inventory. smile.gif

For the map, you gotta go back to the shops, you will notice a new shop has become unlocked for you. biggrin.gif

Thanks Lady Dragoon this was the one I was stuck on too, now 34/34 ^.^

There are 33 Trick or Treat items, and 34 in the Haunting of Aliset inventory. smile.gif

Ah! Can the dragon potion be used for anything in the quest?

Leetle Trees: I love all the different Leetle Tree stages, and the Halloween one is second only to the lovely blossoming one in my book! Too bad it only lasts a week though, le sadness. X'D

Holiday Breeding: Bred some nice stuff, caught some nice stuff, and gifted some nice stuff, and am planning to do more of most of those before the week is over. NEED MOAR MARROWS.

Haunting in Aliset: Thank you guys so much for doing another story adventure! <3 The one last year very firmly defined Halloween as my favorite DC Holiday (although the dragons released on that day might have already done so, ehehe l'D), so it was super awesome to see you brought it back! I think I preferred the mansion one (more sinister, and more complex in terms of having to return to past spots with certain items to move forward), but this one was darn cute as well. My only regret is that the pygmy you picked up in the first didn't poke his head into this one, ahaha. But yah, fun stuff, some very lovely art from Nakase and Particle, and a great sprite showcase as always. smile.gif

Trick or Treat: More pretty sprites! biggrin.gif Although the bloody toe one kinda frightens me. D:;;

Dragon Costumes: lkjdflkdfj the PILLOWS. THE MALE PILLOWS. <333 There are some really lovely recolors, too (Canopies, stay this way foreverrr! ;www; ) and a whole lot of cuteness. I wonder when the next batch of costumes will start appearing... unless I'm dumb and have just failed to notice new costume arrivals, ahaha! X'D

IN OTHER WORDS BRILLIANT STUFF MATES. Now just to wait for the new dragons and grow my old Halloween army! >D

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Ah! Can the dragon potion be used for anything in the quest?

No, only the ladder and meat have roles in the story, I beleive.

laugh.gif neat toobad i hopefully will be busy untill new drops!

Hmm I have found 33 items in Aliset. Seems to be missing a dragon potion thingy... unsure.gif

Check the dragon stall again. It should be there happy.gif

Yep. smile.gif And I am done.

My sister just wanted to know why all my Dalmatian Dragons have cheese names...

Edited by Elisabel

33 items found in Aliset...what am I missing? *argh*

ETA: Got them! *yay*

Edited by goblynn

Yay! This is great x3 Time to enjoy~...

I have to try to hunt down for a little pumpkin dragon >_>...that's the only Halloween dragon I'm missing TT^TT

32 out of 34! What am I missing holy pumpkins! I got the potion and the change... maybe I should take a look back at the taverns? I have 21 out of 33 of ToT gifts, but I just started that.

Hey everyone! happy.gif Okay, so I just woke up ( It's 6:32AM where I am) and I haven't seen anymore ToT items. How about everyone else? I think I have about 32 pieces of ToT candy BTW. xd.png

i´m still missing 4 items from Aliset, but i have already checked 3 times now and can´t find the others, can someone help me?

i´m missing:

- the Pumpkin

- the bucket filled with stones

- the foggy moon

- the card/map

Edited by Chaser11