TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Hmmmm, I'm a bit confused huh.gif So far, I've heard there are 34 trick-or-treat items to find, but I've only found 33.... Am I missing one, or did I get them all? unsure.gif

There are only 33 items for the trick or treat. There are 34 items in the Aliset

Woohoo!

Got all 33 treak or treat items!

Thanks to everyone who worked on the sprites and story. It was all brilliant.

Aaaand TJ and the DC gang do it again. xd.png

The dragon costumes are awesome and hilarious, I couldn't begin to pick a favorite. I love the Aliset game, and I actually appreciate that it was shorter and less complex than last year's game. wink.gif And I'm glad to see the old favorite trick-or-treat come back.

Thanks, you guys, for all the hard work you do so that we can have fun. smile.gif *hugs and brownies*

I guess we just have to watch out for extra Trick or Treats on Halloween itself, like two years ago…

Thanks to all the artists and TJ!

Vampires can only bite once every 30 days. If it bites the day before Halloween, it won't be able to bite again until 30 days from that day.

Is it just me, or are the males of the olives and summers dressed in 'female' costumes? O.o (summer-hula outfit, olive-princess hat)

My, I just laughed out hard when I was in the kitchen of the tavern in Aliset and found the colored chicken. It reminded me of the rainbow chicken from the Haunted House last year xd.png

Poor little rainbow chook never had a chance. xd.png

Man, I can't wait for the new Halloween dragon!

(And the finally continue my Marrow lineages)

My, I just laughed out hard when I was in the kitchen of the tavern in Aliset and found the colored chicken. It reminded me of the rainbow chicken from the Haunted House last year xd.png

Now we know what happened to that poor chicken.

Though remembering all the trouble she gave last year to some people, she probably deserved that.

Btw, I was wondering: is it impossible to get the pumpkin item on the Aliset event once you complete it?

My little sister completed the event with 33 items, and then we compared her inventory to mine and noticed she was missing the pumpkin, but no matter how much she tries, she cannot find it anywhere!

I think it showed up on the pumpkin patch? But that part isn't even showing up for her anymore D:

Does anyone have any tips?

Thank you in advance (:

Edited because... grammar

Edited by becrux

I got one question ... I now found 32 items in Aliset and finished it, I also got the badge, but is there a list of all the items so I can see what I'm still missing and where I can get it?

Well, just picked up my 33rd item so that wraps up trick or treating for me. ^^

Favourite item is probably the little bird... the least Halloween-y one too, I suppose bahaha. Never really a fan of spooky things. ^^"

That rainbow chicken. Hah! Love that. Brick joke!

And I think I'm going to have to move my small herd of horses up on my scroll. Apparently, they want to flaunt their Neglectedness. xd.png

Finished the investigation of the village yesterday, although it was a little tricky at the end, to get all 34 items.

Also collected all 33 "Tricks and Treads".

I am very amused about the funny Costumes of our dragons and the nice Items. Love the Pumpkin with the little dragon in it.

Thank you to all who contributed to this event!

Yay, finished Aliset!

Very cool, though the Haunted House with the story about the dead dragon was ultra awesome.

Now I have to find the rest of the ToT - there are 33, right? Got 25 so far ...

Easter eggs I put in Aliset:

TJ's portrait at the stairs in the Tavern

Green Dragon Tavern is a nod to Tolkien

Soap on a rope

Pineapple <3

When looking at the stalls, the edges are darkened but show what's next to it.

Made up foods at the hot food stall

Naka's Dragonish Creations <3 yes, it's a Frill fan <3

Rainbow chook, Aliset is known for them(I guess)

Misfit Dragons LOVE Sandvich wink.gif

I noticed the Green Dragon and was hoping that was a Tolkien reference!

Ooh, I didn't see TJ's portrait. Off to Aliset again~

This was fantastic and I love the Easter eggs!

Wow, finished the trick or treating already. Wasn't expecting it to go by so fast, though I do appreciate the fact I won't have to refresh everyone 15 minutes for a week to collect them all =P

My favorites are the snowglobe thing morphing into a spider and the black widow facing upwards =)

Black Alt IS a chicken.. of sorts.

Anyone who knows my scroll, knows my Space Chickens smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who put together all these great halloween treats!

And yay for bringing back the Dragon Dress-up!!

Thank you, TJ! I love that my chickens turned into roosters. So cute!