TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

The Haunted Village is taunting me though... only found 30/34 so far *sighs* I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but so far it seems to me that I've been through every single possible nook and cranny in that place... will things pop up later in places I've already looked? It's a great story anyway, and the trick and treat items are awesome smile.gif)

Yes, they can...

go thru, do ALL the shops, do ALL the things in each shop, etc Do it this way for everything

@KageSora...

Yeah, you're right...

Yes, they can...

go thru, do ALL the shops, do ALL the things in each shop, etc Do it this way for everything

Heheh I did that three times already and still nothing new. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, again and again... LOL I'll leave it be for the moment and come back to it tomorrow smile.gif)

I've only got thirty out of thirty four so far as well, so I know how frustrating it is. In between that and trying to catch some Halloween Holidays while waiting for the pages to load. My connection is so cruddy on here, but it isn't on any other sites.

I can't remember but is it easier to obtain zombies right now or is that just for halloween day?

Uhh, the alt blacks just look like they're wearing a set of wings and trying to act cool. Yeah. I's a costume.

Heheh I did that three times already and still nothing new. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, again and again... LOL I'll leave it be for the moment and come back to it tomorrow smile.gif)

That's how many times it took me to get them all (34)...

Just finished killing my dragons. Not easy. First the words and secondly, it seems that the males are harder to kill than the females...

All six of the males that I tried to kill evaded the blade. Of the females, only 2 evaded the blade before I reached my allowance of 5 kills...

@ Syaoransbear...

Halloween only... it has been reported but never verified that zombies can be created anytime. The only verified ones happened on Oct 31st, only...

BTW, Hi, long time no see...

Edited by Husky51

That's how many times it took me to get them all (34)...

Just finished killing my dragons. Not easy. First the words and secondly, it seems that the males are harder to kill than the females...

All six of the males that I tried to kill evaded the blade. Of the females, only 2 evaded the blade before I reached my allowance of 5 kills...

@ Syaoransbear...

Halloween only... it has been reported but never verified that zombies can be created anytime. The only verified ones happened on Oct 31st, only...

BTW, Hi, long time no see...

Hi Husky, I haven't seen you in a while, although I mostly hang out in GD so maybe I'm just not hanging around the right places laugh.gif

I can't remember but is it easier to obtain zombies right now or is that just for halloween day?

Halloween day.

Anyone know how many Trick or Treat items there are, and how frequently they appear?

Just in case nobody answered this one before: Nakase. She made all of the big pictures.

Hi Husky, I haven't seen you in a while, although I mostly hang out in GD so maybe I'm just not hanging around the right places laugh.gif

Or I'm in the wrong places... lol

Good luck! biggrin.gif

My favorite costume is the water dragon costumes. They're so cool looking.

Uhh, the alt blacks just look like they're wearing a set of wings and trying to act cool. Yeah. I's a costume.

Yeah, but pretty sure they're supposed to looks like roosters/hens:

user posted image

user posted image

The green/blue tail iridescence and large waddle on the males are characteristic of roosters in certain domestic chicken species.

Edited by Cirvihi

Something tells me my chicken is transgendered? I like it a lot, but my small dragons will have to go without eggs for a bit xd.png

I know what a rooster is, thank you, I own two of them. The alt blacks are in costume. Who knows? We could all be wrong and they're really turkeys if you want to get technical with tail feathers and certain features. Turkey still has fleshy appendages on the face and some breeds even have blue tail feathers. The alts could even be dressed up as a certain breed of guinea hen, a cockerel, a pheasant, or maybe even a capone.

They're dressed up in a costume.

The "Scrump" ToT icon isn't going to post a copyright issue, is it?

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

do the vampire dragons bite thing reset like say you bite a egg a day before halloween then on halloween you can bite another dragon, and on halloween when vampire dragons bite an egg can/do they 100% of the time become another vampire egg??

where I can find the moon and the map?

when your at the village gate, click Go past the village and on to the next one, you might not get it the first time, but it'll happen, i think you have to go to the pumpkin patch first.

EDIT: presuming this is the moon thing you wanted.

Edited by zorua9

Hmmmm, I'm a bit confused huh.gif So far, I've heard there are 34 trick-or-treat items to find, but I've only found 33.... Am I missing one, or did I get them all? unsure.gif

Hmmmm, I'm a bit confused huh.gif So far, I've heard there are 34 trick-or-treat items to find, but I've only found 33.... Am I missing one, or did I get them all? unsure.gif

There are 33 trick or treat items (34 items are in the haunted village event).