TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

oh sorry, usually after people kill them they immediately try to revive them, didint know you were waiting. =]

Bleh, I just killed two of my dragons and one dodged... :/ Oh well. How's the ToT doing guys? I've only found one (mummy).

Darn, my Dragons keep dodging my blade! ;_; I have one more kill option.

Just try again in 24 hours. Hopefully they'll die before Halloween!

@reddof-16 Yeah, I know, I've seen people do that, too. If I had a bunch of 'em to kill, I might have waited, but I only snagged 2 adults for fodder this year, so I need to make sure they die. xd.png

@FlowerOwl: I've found 33 ToT items so far.

Edited by KageSora

Just try again in 24 hours.  Hopefully they'll die before Halloween!

@reddof-16  Yeah, I know, I've seen people do that, too.  If I had a bunch of 'em to kill, I might have waited, but I only snagged 2 adults for fodder this year, so I need to make sure they die.  xd.png

I

I hope so. And I've found 33 As well.

Edited by TheTwilightKnight

How long is the killing cooldown? I think I may have messed it up a bit...

If they dodge the blade, try again the next day. If you actually kill them, the kill slot will come back after it's vanished from your scroll, IIRC.

O.K., I figured out the moon but where is the map? NVMind, I found it yay!

I also goofed one zombie attempt. Thanks for clearing that up for me. smile.gif

Edited by hardwired

This was my first DC event and I really enjoyed it. wub.gif Thank you TJ and all who where involved. biggrin.gif

for zombies i usually caught and killed common dragons like albinos, there somewhat easy to kill and easy to replace after. =]

If they dodge the blade, try again the next day. If you actually kill them, the kill slot will come back after it's vanished from your scroll, IIRC.

Gooooootcha. Thanks! I thought that you got your kill slots back after a week, so I've been a little confused.

I also killed on the 17th though... and I don't even think the tombstones will still be there for Halloween. Double mistake! xd.png It was a busy week.

How long is the killing cooldown? I think I may have messed it up a bit...

The DC Wiki says:

You can kill 5 dragons, hatchlings or eggs every few weeks.

for zombies i usually caught and killed common dragons like albinos, there somewhat easy to kill and easy to replace after. =]

Yeah, I just forgot to start getting my fodder in time. xd.png

And I needed some of my egg slots to be able to get hatchies to let die. And then I forgot that I already have an S1 hatchling, so I waited longer than I needed to to hatch the eggs and it was too late to influence and only 2 of them gendered the way I needed them to. xd.png

I just all kinds of messed up my timing this year, lol. Oh well~

I also killed on the 17th though... and I don't even think the tombstones will still be there for Halloween. Double mistake! xd.png It was a busy week.

Actually, the 17 is 2 weeks before Halloween...

I can't recall if the tombstones vanish to the day or to the hour like other things, but if it's to the hour then depending on when you killed it on the 17th, you may have a short window of time to try to revive for zombies.

Edited by KageSora

Actually, the 17 is 2 weeks before Halloween...

I can't recall if the tombstones vanish to the day or to the hour like other things, but if it's to the hour then depending on when you killed it on the 17th, you may have a short window of time to try to revive for zombies.

Either way, it will work out! I have a spare batch of zombie fodder dragons. ^^

Thanks for the help!

Gooooootcha. Thanks! I thought that you got your kill slots back after a week, so I've been a little confused.

tombstones dissapere in a week if i remember correctly.

Question: Does it depend on the species of dragon, or do they all evenly have a chance of being killed when you attempt it?

@TheTwilightKnight

i think drakes have a lesser chance of being killed, and pygmys wont change so dont try them.

tombstones dissapere in a week if i remember correctly.

Pretty sure it's 2 weeks, myself. Unless that changed, and my brain's functioning is questionable right now so I might be remembering wrong.

@TheTwilightKnight

i think drakes have a lesser chance of being killed, and pygmys wont change so dont try them.

Oh, okay thanks ^^ I'm trying to get a Undead Dragon for me and my friend.

@TheTwilightKnight

According to the Wiki, Pygmies and Drakes can be zombified. That's what I recall, I don't recall either having a lesser chance. Again, though, my brain's not working 100% rifght now, so...

@TheTwilightKnight: Just so you're aware, you cannpt trade zombies, so your friend would need to kill and revive it themselves on their scroll.

@TheTwilightKnight

my first year i just went for a hatching zombie, so i could just have one. iam a major collector and have to have one of each dragon. xd.png

now i have a hatching and one adult.