TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I definitely love Halloween here <3

I have yet to finish exploring the empty village, but I'll continue tonight and I'll be trick or treating during the day~

I have 31 items for the village, and I have the badge, but I think I'm missing some of the items. I will happily explore again...that was so much fun! I really love this event. <3

The Halloween costumes for the dragons are fabulous this year...the artists have outdone themselves! Some of the costumes are beautiful, some are just flat out hilarious...the Pillow dragons made me lol...but all of them are pure win!

Thanks so much to TJ, and everyone involved in this awesome event! You're much appreciated!

This whole thing, including the breeding, just made my day. smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters for the event and the dressed up dragons! :3 I finished the event, though I'm missing the map and the green flask/vial (with the dragon on it) ^^;

user posted image

I have 33 items, I can't find the map sad.gif , please help me

you have the map tongue.gif its right there in your inventory

user posted image

I have 33 items, I can't find the map sad.gif , please help me

Spoiler, just highlight the text if you want to read:

To get the map, co back to the shops and you'll see a new unlocked shop

Does anyone know what the time delay is on the around-the-site treats that go in the jack-o'-lantern?

I already have all the items, and the badge. I'm really hating the AP though. There is like 200 users on the page, and I haven't gotten a single egg. I've been at this for like 4 hours strait now, and I haven't gotten a single one. Well, I suppose I could just beg random users. xd.png It sucks having a slightly slow laptop.

So excited for my first holiday breedings!

I've been looking forward to getting a shadow walker out of Aperture's Conversion Gel and Aperture's Cleansing Gel since I made the pair.

Got more to breed, too, just gotta find good mates for them...

How many do you have total?

I have 33. Haven't gotten any new ones in almost 2 hours.

Oh a mere 20 so far; I just wondered how far I had to go still smile.gif (Grandchildren coming and so is my birthday !)

I like the tentacle slime, the trophy spider and the nightmare best out of the treats so far.

And the pumpkin has a pumpkin in it, LOL

Edited by GuesssWho

This is the worst forum lag I have ever experienced -.-

Other than that, I'm thrilled. Just where did you guys all get the map? I have all other items and have finished it, but ... no map!

How many do you have total?

I have 33. Haven't gotten any new ones in almost 2 hours.

Oh a mere 20 so far; I just wondered how far I had to go still smile.gif (Grandchildren coming and so is my birthday !)

I have 33 trick or treats as well and I haven't seen another one in about 20 minutes. So maybe 33 is all there are?

Or maybe there will be some more added over the week? *Looks hopeful*

Can anyone help me find the green potion with a golden dragon on it? I've searched the whole village and still can't find it. I have 33 other collectibles, and I think this one's the only one missing.

Can anyone help me find the green potion with a golden dragon on it? I've searched the whole village and still can't find it. I have 33 other collectibles, and I think this one's the only one missing.

Highlight the text, I just hid it in case of spoilers:

Go back to the "Dragon Crafts" stall

I love Halloween in Dragon Cave biggrin.gif And I LOVE the dragons in costume. All are wonderful so far but the Pillow made me laugh out loud laugh.gif

Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this holiday!

I got all the eggs I wanted tongue.gif Unfortunately I got stuck catching the items of the event xd.png Nice halloween

PS: Hate the forum right now, it is almost impossible work in it.

I've got 32 items in the Aliset event, 5 of which found this morning because I don't bother to check every area after finding a new item tongue.gif I should be able to finish at about 1:00 PM my time, if I did the math right. That's only according to others' times. It will probably be sooner, it being rather early here. unsure.gif

Edit:

33 now D= So close, yet so far...

Edited by YellowTsunami